what is players' gamercard for xbox console compliance?

Discus and support what is players' gamercard for xbox console compliance? in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; To whom it may concern, our team is creating xbox console game. When we submit our console game for Xbox, we get the comliance issue - XR 047-01 -... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by jason wangye, Feb 22, 2023.

1. jason wangye
    jason wangye Guest

To whom it may concern,

our team is creating xbox console game. When we submit our console game for Xbox, we get the comliance issue - XR 047-01 - User has no access to other players’ gamercards.

We just want to know what is players' gamercard? What are elements included in the gamercard?

Or is the gamercard belonged to one of Xbox console functions we could just directly use by API or any other ways??

Thanks

:)

jason wangye, Feb 22, 2023
  2. jason wangye Win User

hi,

So the gamercard is one function of Xbox features? But i didnt find any documents about gamercard.
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

You will find no documentation about them because you're not in the program that allows them. you will have to formally submit your game to i

id@xbox to do so and be accepted
  4. SwordofWhedon Win User

You have no access to Xbox Live features as your game has not been accepted into ID@Xbox. If you’re working in Dev mode it has very limited access to features as well

This is a user support forum, not for game development.
  5. Alariaria. Win User

I want to report this player

Players are reported in game or via their gamercard.
  6. SA1NT 0F LI3S Win User

Threats from a XBOX Ambassador.

Please report the player(s) through their Xbox live profile/gamercard. The Enforcement Team will handle it from there.
Thema:

1. what is players' gamercard for xbox console compliance? - Similar Threads - players' gamercard console

2. Can you add the pop player app on xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    Can you add the pop player app on xbox: Hey xbox can you please add the pop player app on microsoft store please 362c070b-c143-4730-97c9-38c8f9805a36
  3. Throne and Liberty Global Closed Beta Free access for Xbox Players

in XboX Insiders
    Throne and Liberty Global Closed Beta Free access for Xbox Players: Hello guys , If you are interested with MMORPG You can taste amazing free 2 play mmorpg's closed beta test , free access from Xbox insider hub . Here is video how you can do it...
  4. Stampede: Racing Royale - Insider Program Player Survey (fill out pls ty <3)

in XboX Insiders
    Stampede: Racing Royale - Insider Program Player Survey (fill out pls ty <3): Hey folks - as Insiders I know you're very used to surveys by now... but if you've played the Stampede: Racing Royale playtest, our team would hugely appreciate it if you filled out our own...
  5. I'm looking for a single player pc game

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm looking for a single player pc game: Good morning friends I'm looking for a single player pc game of merchant sea and pirates Which one do you have to offer me? 875c1e8d-78ec-4cbf-a009-81e24489f9e5
  6. When will you give coop players the ability to toggle there own mics in party chat and not...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When will you give coop players the ability to toggle there own mics in party chat and not...: Me and friend trying to play local coop but be in party with friends not on same xbox. Xbox auto kills the ability for me and my friend to hear each other on the assumption we don't no how to...
  7. Blu-Ray Player won't install from Microsoft Store on Xbox Series X.

in XBoX on Windows
    Blu-Ray Player won't install from Microsoft Store on Xbox Series X.: I tried downloading the Blu-Ray Player from the Microsoft Store, and for some reason, it refuses to actually download. It remains stuck at 0% despite me having left it to download overnight in...
  8. Multiple Xbox Controllers on Win 10 machine, select Player 1

in XBoX on Consoles
    Multiple Xbox Controllers on Win 10 machine, select Player 1: Hello, I have 4 xbox controllers plugged in on my Win 10 machine, every time the PC resets different controller is set up as player 1/default controller, its like the ID's of the controllers...
  9. Xbox wireless headphones cannot hear other players talking while gaming

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox wireless headphones cannot hear other players talking while gaming: Hi team, My Xbox wireless headset cannot hear other players talking while gaming. We have reset the settings and have altered the left ear cup so that it is in the middle position but still not...
  10. Does Microsoft act on ANY REPORTS on players cheating or harassing?

in XBoX on Windows
    Does Microsoft act on ANY REPORTS on players cheating or harassing?: Hey there, For the past few months I’ve had a miserable gaming experience. I’ve encountered countless cheaters and exploiters, poor sportsmanship, and harassment through multiple games. I’m...