What is one game everybody hated that you'd happily put in your top 10 or top 5 for the...

Discus and support What is one game everybody hated that you'd happily put in your top 10 or top 5 for the... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; What is one game everybody hated that you'd happily put in your top 10 or top 5 for the generation? f3dffa43-5914-4d5e-9f91-9fd4b68fd7a7 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Cherry Dolphin, Feb 5, 2020.

  1. What is one game everybody hated that you'd happily put in your top 10 or top 5 for the...


    What is one game everybody hated that you'd happily put in your top 10 or top 5 for the generation?

    :)
     
    Cherry Dolphin, Feb 5, 2020
    #1
  2. Th3 Br0k3n 1 Win User

    What is one game everybody hated that you'd happily put in your top 10 or top 5 for the generation?

    I can understand with the current and lasting errors on the server being the main cause of everyone's complaints, but Red Dead Redemption Online has to be mine. I really can't put my finger on why, but I love the game and I know they will eventually get
    it together to make that masterpiece what it is meant to be... Someday
  3. WUIJIBOBO Win User

    What is one game everybody hated that you'd happily put in your top 10 or top 5 for the generation?

    Probably something like Sunset Overdrive. Halo 5 is weirdly hated too, despite it being one of the best playing FPS titles of this generation.
  4. NiteTimeOwl3533 Win User

    What is one game everybody hated that you'd happily put in your top 10 or top 5 for the generation?

    I always found Fallout boring, sorry. But I got disinterested in the game after a while.
  5. annix Win User

    What is one game everybody hated that you'd happily put in your top 10 or top 5 for the generation?

    I would say fortnite
    Is this a play on the r/xboxone "Titanfall 2 is an underrated gem" meme? Because if not....I don't know if we both read the question the same way.
  6. BraveSir Paul Win User

    What is one game everybody hated that you'd happily put in your top 10 or top 5 for the generation?

    Totally agree - love Fallout 76
Thema:

What is one game everybody hated that you'd happily put in your top 10 or top 5 for the...

Loading...
  1. What is one game everybody hated that you'd happily put in your top 10 or top 5 for the... - Similar Threads - game everybody hated

  2. ...Will we be testing the time limitation for cloud gaming prior to rollout?

    in XboX Insiders
    ...Will we be testing the time limitation for cloud gaming prior to rollout?: Easy, friends. I know I look like the kid who reminds the teacher to give us homework on Friday afternoon. This isn't about agreement or disagreement with the changes, either; its just about what...
  3. Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition)

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition): I HAVE ALREADY REPORTED IT TO XBOX, I AM JUST LOOKING FOR ANY POSSIBLE FIXES I CAN DO WHILE I WAIT FOR XBOX TO FIX THIS. I have completed both Minecraft Xbox One Edition and Dying Light’s base...
  4. October 6, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.13.0]

    in XboX Insiders
    October 6, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.13.0]: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 6, 2026 -...
  5. October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 5, 2026 -...
  6. no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??

    in XboX Insiders
    no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??: recently i 100% minecraft xbox one edition it says ive 100% it but the mythic hasent popped i got all the achevements (87/87) and the gamerscore is 2025/2025 but it still says im missing an...
  7. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  8. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  9. Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab

    in XboX Insiders
    Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab: Not sure why this happened but when I go to my games and apps now there are my usual installed games, plus a bunch of games I've played but don't have installed taking up space. I can press...
  10. Anyone knows If i can install mods for games in Xbox series X/S? Just like everybody does...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anyone knows If i can install mods for games in Xbox series X/S? Just like everybody does...: I need help on how to install mods on Xbox series X/S. Mods for minecraft, the sims and other games. 1ed6c2d9-f778-4326-ba8d-a34286a33f76