What is my Minecraft Accounts Email?

Discus and support What is my Minecraft Accounts Email? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I was told by Minecraft Discord if I told you my username to my Minecraft account I could get the Email I forgot the name of. My Username Is Finley1321... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Finley Batchelor, Dec 8, 2022.

1. What is my Minecraft Accounts Email?

I was told by Minecraft Discord if I told you my username to my Minecraft account I could get the Email I forgot the name of. My Username Is Finley1321

:)

Finley Batchelor, Dec 8, 2022
  2. TheCosmo Win User

I forgot which Microsoft email I migrated my minecraft account to

Hey there, thanks for getting back with a response

First of all, I stated that I had forgotten the email that had been used to migrate my Minecraft account as what I said on my first email. Is there potentially i could take a look on what emails i used to migrate my Minecraft account? I do infact own the very first email that was used after the purchase of the minecraft account itself which was on 2019 ish.

Thanks
  3. Francia J. Win User

I'm sorry for that, Finley but according to the Xbox Support, there is no option for them to know the email address even if we know the Gamertag/Username.
  4. Finley Batchelor Win User

well I dont have the Email, I have the password and the username
  5. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

As per the Xbox support site:

"Important Xbox Support can't provide this info, even if you know your gamertag."

No worries, I have here the link where you can check methods on how you can possibly locate your Microsoft email address. Here you go: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-pro...
  6. Francia J. Win User

Unfortunately, we need to know our Microsoft email address. I can help you though in recovering the account once we were able to know the Microsoft email address.
Thema:

1. What is my Minecraft Accounts Email? - Similar Threads - Minecraft Accounts Email

2. How do I login with a new email on my ps4 Minecraft account so I can play with Ray my...

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I login with a new email on my ps4 Minecraft account so I can play with Ray my...: My question was how can I sign up for a new Microsoft account on my ps4 because when I sign in it says error/ failed because the account is already connected so I have to use the previously used...
  3. My Minecraft account got scammed, and now Microsoft doesn't recognise the email.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Minecraft account got scammed, and now Microsoft doesn't recognise the email.: So, a little but ago i got scammed by putting in my account details and a code I was sent into a "giveaway" the scammer then transferred my Minecraft account to a separate email and now nothing...
  4. I cannot access my Minecraft account since the email it is attached to has an issue.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot access my Minecraft account since the email it is attached to has an issue.: I cannot access my Minecraft account since the email it is attached to has an issue. My father originally bought Minecraft for me back in 2015 and it has been on his email *** Die E-Mail-Adresse...
  5. My Minecraft account email address and password were compromised.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Minecraft account email address and password were compromised.: My Minecraft account email address and password were compromised and changed to ones I had never seen before. I tried to contact Minecraft support to recover my compromised account. They said they...
  6. I cant log into my minecraft account using my Microsoft migration email or other information

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant log into my minecraft account using my Microsoft migration email or other information: None of my skins are there with the email and neither is my in game name b368e3dc-be96-4deb-9931-9473d3e3e35e
  7. Minecraft account transferred to hacker's email but I have information to prove it's mine

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft account transferred to hacker's email but I have information to prove it's mine: Dear Microsoft Support Team, I hope this message finds you well. I'm here to inform you that my Minecraft account, "Ishiaki," was hacked between late August and early November. Upon searching...
  8. i've changed my microsoft account email and now it says i dont own minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    i've changed my microsoft account email and now it says i dont own minecraft: i've changed my microsoft account email and now it says i dont own minecraft what should i do? 8b70a3c1-e664-43f3-b6f8-3b5ed77df447
  9. I don't have access to one of my minecraft accounts email and password and minecraft.net...

in XBoX on Windows
    I don't have access to one of my minecraft accounts email and password and minecraft.net...: I also have my transaction ID and the date that I bought the account. Also I have the card that I used to purchase the account. c7d985d8-7b02-4a7a-af28-4a74f200f19b
  10. Minecraft account compromised and email changes, I have proof it was mine but can’t get in...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft account compromised and email changes, I have proof it was mine but can’t get in...: The title is pretty much it. I was in a discord server that got compromised and a bunch of people ended up with malware that keylogged their passwords. I was one of them. The hacker changed the...