What is Microsoft doing to help gamers with stick drift after purchasing numerous of their...

Discus and support What is Microsoft doing to help gamers with stick drift after purchasing numerous of their... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I purchased an elite series 2 controller, after my series 1 failed me. A few months after i got my series 2, I got stick drift in my right stick. This... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Roselle ., Oct 29, 2022.

1. Roselle .
    Roselle . Guest

What is Microsoft doing to help gamers with stick drift after purchasing numerous of their...

I purchased an elite series 2 controller, after my series 1 failed me. A few months after i got my series 2, I got stick drift in my right stick. This makes it nearly impossible to play shooter games like apex, Fortnite, or call of duty. I play Xbox every single day, and Xbox has received plenty of money from me, the same as many other gamers. Why is it we shell out top dollar for their products, and loyal customers are left to suffer with junk. I just pre ordered cod mw2 and I'm not even excited because my controller has stick drift, and I won't be able to hit the broad side of a barn. Very disappointed. Now I've had my Xbox one X console for quite some time, very solid machine! Very happy with a lot that Xbox does. But to leave us hanging with stick drift, unable to play our games...is not cool. Maybe Sony offers better alternatives, but I'm looking for a solution whatever it may be.

:)

Roselle ., Oct 29, 2022
  2. Geri M. Win User

What is Microsoft doing to help gamers with stick drift after purchasing numerous of their expensive controllers?

Hi Roselle .

Thank you for posting Xbox Community Forum.

We totally understand your concern right now and would like to sincerely apologize for the inconvenience that this has caused you. Let us check on this together and sort this out. We will assist you with your concern.

Can you please see a well detailed guide on how to troubleshoot the Xbox Wireless Controller here https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne...

If that doesn't help with the issue, you will need to send the device to Microsoft for a service repair/replacement. You can see how to do that here https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne...

If the controller is still under warranty, the repair/replacement is free. If the warranty has expired, it will cost you a fee depending on the type of controller you own. You can check out Microsoft's out of warranty service cost here https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne...

We hope it worked out well for you. If not, please reply back to this forum to let us know. We will be glad to follow up and help you.

Have a great day ahead.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  3. Geri M. Win User

What is Microsoft doing to help gamers with stick drift after purchasing numerous of their expensive controllers?

Hello Roselle .,

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  4. Win Knot Win User

Elite 2 contoller.

https://www.techradar.com/uk/news/an-angry-gamer-is-suing-microsoft-over-xbox-one-controller-stick-drift-issue
  5. MattyMidway Win User

Elite Controller moves from alone, losing rubber, key broken

Something to try is taking it into a local Microsoft store with any of the original documentation you have from the purchase. A friend of mine did that shortly after buying his Elite due to stick drift and they replaced it on the spot!
  6. jfrawls Win User

Xbox One Controller, left stick faulting!!!

I have two controllers BOTH with drift issues. The one left thumb-stick drifts upwards and the other one has a right thumb-stick drift issue that drifts upward.

Like what the heck am I suppose to do. #SMH
Thema:

1. What is Microsoft doing to help gamers with stick drift after purchasing numerous of their... - Similar Threads - Microsoft doing help

2. How do i link my minecraft account with microsoft? Please help.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do i link my minecraft account with microsoft? Please help.: I am really trying but i cant do it. cd530821-df74-464d-a9f3-06041eab7784
  3. How do I recover my hacked Microsoft account that no agent can help me recover?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I recover my hacked Microsoft account that no agent can help me recover?: I lost access to my Microsoft account around November-October 2022, and ever since then I been trying to get it back and even got in contact with support, but they were no help at all. But from...
  4. How do I get someone to help me with my elite controller series 2?! Microsoft support is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I get someone to help me with my elite controller series 2?! Microsoft support is...: I sent in my controller for a repair and it took 2 weeks to get back. The p3 does not register unless pressed very hard. It is unusable. I sent it in with this description and 2 weeks later I get...
  5. I need help with Minecraft Microsoft account. It's been hacked, how do I get it back?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help with Minecraft Microsoft account. It's been hacked, how do I get it back?: Hello, please help. I wrote about this to Minecraft Help already and they told me to contact Microsoft. ------------------------------------------------ CONTEXT: I've had my main gmail (and...
  6. Where do I get help to recover my hacked microsoft account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Where do I get help to recover my hacked microsoft account?: Hi so recently my Gmail was compromised and I now have full access to it again. This unknown person happens to change the email and password to my Microsoft account and I have been trying to...
  7. How do i get help with a game i bought in the Microsoft store as a digital download.EA...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do i get help with a game i bought in the Microsoft store as a digital download.EA...: Since a recent update, my fifa23 game has a developed a fault.EA wont help. What do i do? 89347751-8968-4dba-bef7-1f23bdfa0695
  8. Why won’t Microsoft help and How do I contact management that can help me?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why won’t Microsoft help and How do I contact management that can help me?: Looking for help getting access to my Microsoft account. Been in the cycle of verification form, fail, verification form fail for about a week straight and none of the customer support can help...
  9. I need help How do I recover a stolen Microsoft account?

in XBoX on Windows
    I need help How do I recover a stolen Microsoft account?: So today I tried to log on the account with xbox gamepass ultimate I got from discord. and it told me there is a problem with your Microsoft account, to fix this sign in to...
  10. Microsoft doesn't do nothing to help - cheatter problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft doesn't do nothing to help - cheatter problems: I've been played Metal Gear Solid Phanton Pain for 3 year. Have faced many opponents and some cheatters. The fact is, when i or someome claim about these cheatters inside the game to a page of...