What is happening to my discs
Discus and support What is happening to my discs in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; [img] my Xbox one is leaving spots on my discs and I don’t know why can someone please inform me why 84a2a2ea-b7cc-41b0-a6d8-be429b585bb0 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Gam GoDz, Nov 20, 2017.
Thema:
What is happening to my discs
Loading...
-
What is happening to my discs - Similar Threads - happening discs
-
What would happen if I redeemed the disc to digital and destroyed the disc?
in XboX InsidersWhat would happen if I redeemed the disc to digital and destroyed the disc?: I wanna know just in case in the future a disc stops working. submitted by /u/Serious_Revolution77 [link] [comments] -
Got the Disc to Digital Info but now nothing happens
in XboX InsidersGot the Disc to Digital Info but now nothing happens: Hey there, i got the D2D Info (had Andromeda Disc in the Drive) and pressed the More Info Box. Thats all i was doing. Now i have time for this, but wen i insert a Disc , like Andromeda, nothing... -
Any updates happened to the full library?
in XboX InsidersAny updates happened to the full library?: I dont know if there is an update or not but i cant see all my games i have in the full library. If there has been an update can it be reversed or something? I did try log off and log on, console... -
What happened to AutoHDR on Xbox Series consoles?
in XboX InsidersWhat happened to AutoHDR on Xbox Series consoles?: I realise it is not the same as the real thing - but why for example can I play Space Marine 2(a game which does not have native HDR) on a PS5 pro or a PC and force "HDR" at system level? On PC... -
Is this supposed to happen on my Xbox?
in XboX InsidersIs this supposed to happen on my Xbox?: When I launch a game on my Xbox with hdr on it freezes my screen and I have to restart the Xbox for it to fix it and it doesn’t do it on my other consoles submitted by /u/Temporary-Degree1863... -
Would anyone happen to know how to do this
in XboX InsidersWould anyone happen to know how to do this: I was scrolling online the other day and I found that the highlight color for the Xbox guide on game activity tab/section was highlighted for them but it‘s not highlight not for me, would anyone... -
What happens if I download GTA V through Game Pass and then buy it on disc
in XBoX Games and AppsWhat happens if I download GTA V through Game Pass and then buy it on disc: Will be my saved data from that gta from gamepass be on disc version of gta? ba5b78de-9169-45a6-ab70-12815e6d2a33 -
What happens if I would put Fifa 23 xbox one disc edition into the Xbox Series X?
in XBoX Games and AppsWhat happens if I would put Fifa 23 xbox one disc edition into the Xbox Series X?: What happens if I would put Fifa 23 xbox one disc edition into the Xbox Series X? c555319d-d4ca-4279-bb6f-c908d3b5018e -
MS needs to make this happen (disc scratch fixes)
in XBoX Games and AppsMS needs to make this happen (disc scratch fixes): There's gotta be a way for us to put our Disc in the tray and MS to send us maybe the 10 megabytes we need to continue installing. This day in age, you can't tell me there's no way to verify!...