WHAT IS HAPPENING. 5 FALSE SUSPENSIONS

Discus and support WHAT IS HAPPENING. 5 FALSE SUSPENSIONS in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have now been suspended 5 times for no reason. I got told in the first one it was my gamerpic. I requested help, reviewed none. Second time I changed... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Majorbloodnok15, Oct 25, 2022.

1. WHAT IS HAPPENING. 5 FALSE SUSPENSIONS

I have now been suspended 5 times for no reason. I got told in the first one it was my gamerpic. I requested help, reviewed none. Second time I changed it to a new image, with no plausible issues.

Suspended 3 more times in half an hour

:)

Majorbloodnok15, Oct 25, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this MAJORBLOODNOK15

Would be great to assist you on this one, but no one here and even customer support is capable to assist you with suspensions or enforcement actions.

Because is not possible to access to your account and enforcement details.

The only way to do it is via this site: https://enforcement.xbox.com/ there you can view your enforcement history or start a case review if applicable.

If you want to know how to submit a case review, you can use this link:
    https://support.xbox.com/help/family-online-saf...

If the suspension was for the profile picture. Please don't try to change your profile picture until the suspension ends
  3. Nathan Roberts (SN) Win User

Hey there, Majorbloodnok15

Welcome to the Microsoft Community.

As you have created multiple posts about this topic, I am going ahead and locking this thread, but keeping this one unlocked: False suspension - Microsoft Community

We ask that you don't create multiple threads, as this clutters the forums with more than enough threads about the same problem. This can also be classed as SPAM too, which may result in future threads being deleted.

More information about what is, and isn't, allowed can be found on the Xbox Forum Guidelines: Xbox Support Forum Guidelines (microsoft.com) and the Microsoft Community Code of Conduct: Microsoft Community Code of Conduct | Microsoft Community

Thanks,

Nathan
  4. Njal the Blue Win User

ban

You can file a case review if eligible at HTTPS://enforcement.xbox.com

It may be a coincidence that the suspension happened after this incident. Suspensions can happen weeks or even months after you did something to violate the code of conduct.

You don't get a suspension for a false report.
  5. davemcfly85 Win User

2 weeks communication ban.

you cannot get banned for false complaints, if you did anything against the rules you get the suspension will happen.
  6. Njal the Blue Win User

False report

Hi, if they were innocent nothing would happen to them. Just be aware that too many false reports can lead to you getting a suspension.
Thema:

1. WHAT IS HAPPENING. 5 FALSE SUSPENSIONS - Similar Threads - HAPPENING FALSE SUSPENSIONS

2. How do I get rid of the happening now tab on my friends list

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I get rid of the happening now tab on my friends list: How do I get rid of the happening now tab on my friends list, my xbox just updated now there is a massive tab on my friends list that looks horrible and is pretty pointless, can't find a way to...
  3. Happening now tab is very bad but that’s not the worst problem!

in XboX Insiders
    Happening now tab is very bad but that’s not the worst problem!: Nobody is talking about how the friends in games tab is completely gone now. I used this a lot to quickly see which friends were on what games and now my whole experience has been downgraded...
  4. "Happening Now" tab is bad design and should be removed.

in XboX Insiders
    "Happening Now" tab is bad design and should be removed.: This change provide NO extra information, functionality, engagement, or usefulness. It's just a duplicate of what is already on the left side of my screen and is completely superfluous. The only...
  5. Can we get the option to shut off the what's happening tab any friend I wanna see is...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can we get the option to shut off the what's happening tab any friend I wanna see is...: The happening now feature used to be easy to ignore b9f9161d-405c-42e9-8b3b-4f184a5d05b8
  6. New “Happening Now” Tab is Terrible

in XboX Insiders
    New “Happening Now” Tab is Terrible: This new tab is atrociously bad. Not only does it now cover half of the screen, but it also removes the clock off of the screen as well. The “Happening Now” tab was something I barely even used...
  7. What happened to Friends In Game?

in XboX Insiders
    What happened to Friends In Game?: Don’t tell me they replaced it with Happening Now I want to play games my friends are playing, not join a party submitted by /u/NaturalPreference445 [link] [comments]
  8. "Friends in games" removed and replaced by "happening now" tab.

in XboX Insiders
    "Friends in games" removed and replaced by "happening now" tab.: As the title States, this update has replaced friends in games with happening now. it is a completely unnecessary update imo. It just seems like the friends in games option was really all that was...
  9. "Happening Now" tab is not a step forward.

in XboX Insiders
    "Happening Now" tab is not a step forward.: I understand Xbox wants to keep things fresh, but this new update in the friends list is a step backwards. You had a great system with the "friends in games" tab and now I cant even see what...
  10. How do I turn off happening now side bar in the friends section

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I turn off happening now side bar in the friends section: Every single time I open up my friends list menu a “happening now” side bar pops up and shows me party’s I can join how do I turn that off 3da07d63-a350-4859-8682-f07a5a724de0