What is gonna happen with the group post spam bots?

Discus and support What is gonna happen with the group post spam bots? in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; It’s so annoying and ruining group posts Xbox needs anti spam protection 3966f92c-6530-4e6b-b1c7-7978c67e7425 Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by ㅤTM., Jan 28, 2023.

1. ㅤTM.
    ㅤTM. Guest

It’s so annoying and ruining group posts Xbox needs anti spam protection

:)

ㅤTM., Jan 28, 2023
  2. Internet Expert Win User

Getting asked for Credit Card Details By Fake Account Read more in below?

Microsoft is already aware of the recent wave of spam bots messaging random users, according to this reddit post.

Do not reply to spam bots or follow any links they send you. Simply report the message, and block the bot's gamertag.
  3. Daft Badger Win User

Spam bots inviting me to group chats

When will a system be in place to prevent this? Probably never because as soon as they do something to stop the spambots the people running the spambots find a workaround.

Just report & block them & move on.

You can always set your comms to "friends only" in the privacy settings if it bothers you that much.
  4. SammieChaos Win User

Block and report them.

Whats happening is that when people are making spammy bot accounts with Microsoft emails, they are also being given a random gamertag.

So the bots are not only spamming emails, but Xbox Live accounts too.

Just make sure you block and report the accounts, and enforcement will take care of it.
  5. OK Fowl Win User

Spam bots

In this case, we hope you can report the user with the steps here
    http://xbx.lv/2onlecz
    so they can get this cleared up.
  6. bowski477 Win User

Spam bots

The enforcement team does not use the forums. You can use the reporting and blocking features on the console to bring these users to the attention of the enforcement team.
Thema:

1. What is gonna happen with the group post spam bots? - Similar Threads - gonna happen group

2. Ban [mod removed] he said he was gonna kill me irl and cussing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ban [mod removed] he said he was gonna kill me irl and cussing: Ban [mod removed] he is cussing and talking about killing 6ca2dd2b-697f-46ad-b968-8bc8e2ec7283
  3. Are we gonna get a fix for the broken xbox browser

in XboX Insiders
    Are we gonna get a fix for the broken xbox browser: I know I can't be the only one experiencing an issue with the edge browser on the series x submitted by /u/Admirable-Ad6453 [link] [comments]
  4. When is the barbie xbox gonna be announced and do they send an email first if you won

in XBoX on Windows
    When is the barbie xbox gonna be announced and do they send an email first if you won: The barbie xbox sweepstakes ended September 14 and the date for it to be announced was November 15 but it already dec and I'm trying to get it for my younger sister. Does microsoft send out an...
  5. Does anyone know if Fnaf is ever gonna come on sale for Black Friday and the sale came out...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone know if Fnaf is ever gonna come on sale for Black Friday and the sale came out...: Does anyone know if Fnaf is ever gonna come on sale for Black Friday and the sale came out tonight and I don't see it maybes it's a glitch cause the game im talking about is the 4TH BEST seller...
  6. I said something pretty dumb not gonna lie. But this man was trying to get my IP address. I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I said something pretty dumb not gonna lie. But this man was trying to get my IP address. I...: If a man on Xbox tries to send me a link that will expose my I. P and I say something Pretty vulgar back Does that deserve a two day suspension on my account I shouldn't have said what I said but...
  7. Soooo... Are they gonna fix 360 servers?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Soooo... Are they gonna fix 360 servers?: They said 6 hours ago they fixed it, they haven't. Everyone still having issues and are saying so on twitter and just being ignored. Why do I even lay for this **** service? Literally just bought...
  8. Someone Stole My Xbox Account What Gonna Do He Change The Email Address

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Someone Stole My Xbox Account What Gonna Do He Change The Email Address: He Change My Email And I Cant Get It ? Like Someone Delete It I Know Im Too Late Tell You I Was Have Alot Of Work In My Workplace And Thx . 33a05e2b-a1d8-45bc-934d-f3595d4a4766
  9. Is this wait time for games gonna be a permanent thing?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is this wait time for games gonna be a permanent thing?: A couple games are basically saying “there's a lot of people are playing the game you want to play ,wait for them to finish” Average 15-20 minute wait times but I’ve started seeing 100+ minute...
  10. What’s gonna happen I said one cuss word and I got reported

in XBoX on Consoles
    What’s gonna happen I said one cuss word and I got reported: i said one cuss word cuss this guy kept team killing me in r6 so i sent him a mesage [mod removed] you and i seen that some people lose all there games and i need to know will that happen to me...