What is going on with your technical support?

Discus and support What is going on with your technical support? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Two operators just would not help me and suddenly cut me off during the dialogue, and the third operator. Just did not engage in a dialogue with me,... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Burn322light, Dec 26, 2022.

1. What is going on with your technical support?

Two operators just would not help me and suddenly cut me off during the dialogue, and the third operator. Just did not engage in a dialogue with me, this is a total disrespect. At the moment I have one console that works, but it is impossible to play it now, and support asks me the same questions that I answer them from the beginning of the dialogue, making me look like an idiot

submitted by /u/Burn322light
    [link] [comments]

/u/Burn322light, Dec 26, 2022
  2. SA1NT 0F LI3S Win User

Technical support

Mistadntplay82,

The DLC will be in your ‘ready to install’ in your Games & apps when it becomes available.

MK11 may also prompt you to update the game when the DLC becomes available.

I would suggest going to the ‘Home’ screen on your xbox console and “Quit” the game MK11. By doing this, the game may prompt you to download the DLC once you launch the game again.
  3. Phoenix_Reins Win User

Technical support

Hi Mistadntplay82,

Have you tried the following steps already to locate and make sure the items are installed?

Go to My Games and Apps

Locate Mortal Kombat 11 and press Menu on your controller (the button with 3 lines on it)
    Select Manage Game
    Scroll all the way to the right on this menu to see what DLC is Ready to Install and start the install for Nightwolf or the other pieces of released Kombat Pack content that you are trying to download.
  4. Keepitreal50 Win User

Technical support

I already. have nba2k21 and it works fine.But when i try

to download madden 21 its not down loading properly please. Fill free to call me so we can. Resolved. This problem
  5. RTW_685 Win User

Technical support

I feel the same about their support system. A total joke.
  6. choppyseize Win User

Technical support

It's a known bug. One or two of the characters won't download. The developers are aware of it and working on a fix. Not sure when that will be.
Thema:

What is going on with your technical support?

1. What is going on with your technical support? - Similar Threads - going technical support

2. was playing a game and the Bluetooth from my elite 2 controller disconnected and when i go...

in XBoX on Consoles
    was playing a game and the Bluetooth from my elite 2 controller disconnected and when i go...: was playing a game on gaming pc windows 10 and the Bluetooth from my elite 2 controller disconnected and when i go down to device says Bluetooth turned off cant seem to find anywhere to turn back...
  3. Why can't I go online after paying twice for 1 month

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I go online after paying twice for 1 month: I've paid twice for this month my subscription didn't expire, and I still can't connect online. It tells me contact support, I have been doing this for seven days...
  4. Is there a way to use the xbox button to return to hone without having to go through the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a way to use the xbox button to return to hone without having to go through the...: Is there a way to use the xbox button to return to hone without having to go through the quick menu thing? Push button - go home. Why should I have to push button then also select home just to get...
  5. Why when I go into the gamepass quests area it says “ We can't check for quests right now”...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why when I go into the gamepass quests area it says “ We can't check for quests right now”...: Why when I go into the gamepass quests area it says “ We can't check for quests right now” but when I got into my back up account it works perfectly? 210c2e1d-b065-40b4-957f-8e6c59731f4f
  6. My keys continue to be pressed even after I let go, what should I do?

in XBoX on Windows
    My keys continue to be pressed even after I let go, what should I do?: My keys continue to press after I stop pressing them. It's not physical (They aren't literally sticking down). But it continues to press in a game or whilst I'm typing. I've tried different...
  7. My brother has put 50 pound codes on his account but not showed up on it what is going on...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My brother has put 50 pound codes on his account but not showed up on it what is going on...: I need to find out what is going on with my brother account on Xbox one it not give him his gift card credit of 50 pound please help and tell me y please c9ea2a75-e215-4803-81f7-aea4a3e2f4c8
  8. How can I get my texts to go through to my friends on my Xbox?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How can I get my texts to go through to my friends on my Xbox?: My texts messages don’t go through to my friends. I’ve unplugged the router, restarted my Xbox 2 times and nothing works but I made another acc to see if it work and yes it does but my main...
  9. Where can I go to get an Xbox One controller fixed?I have a spot on the back of my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where can I go to get an Xbox One controller fixed?I have a spot on the back of my...: Can someone tell me where I can get an xbox one controller repaired 0db2076c-60c7-4874-8534-81d368b1f55d
  10. I have a thrustmaster Ferrari wheel and I have plugged everything in and I go to turn it on...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a thrustmaster Ferrari wheel and I have plugged everything in and I go to turn it on...: I do not know how to solve this da085f7b-3c9d-40d1-a8b5-73b8838119ed