What is going on with minecraft bedrock server??

Discus and support What is going on with minecraft bedrock server?? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My Minecraft bedrock online. Whenever I try to join a realm it says connecting to server and then kicks me out and whenever I try to join a server it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Henry Cuevas1, Dec 9, 2023.

1. What is going on with minecraft bedrock server??

My Minecraft bedrock online. Whenever I try to join a realm it says connecting to server and then kicks me out and whenever I try to join a server it says the same thing and kicks me out! I’ve tried everything! Can someone email me or respond with an answer?? Mojang fix your game!

:)

Henry Cuevas1, Dec 9, 2023
  2. Regina Cappello✔ Win User

Minecraft bedrock servers

If you see this ignore what the microsoft agent says. You can only add different servers on the bedrock andriod or iphone you cant do it on xbox ps4 or the pc version of bedrock minecraft only the phone versions. I played the bedrock minecraft on phone before iphone and android and iphone that has the ability to add servers. Get a phone to be able to add servers aicha t is just a microsoft bot. Basicly just get a phone and buy the bedrock version of minecraft app store or play store and then go to servers you see all the other servers their as ussal and then go down if i remember correctly and it says add server.
  3. Gerardo CG Win User

Hi there Henry, my name is Gerardo, and I'm an Xbox player, just like you. I'll be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

In this situation, as the issue you're experiencing is related to Realms and Minecraft servers, it's necessary to contact the game developers (Mojang) directly for assistance.

You can reach out to Mojang through the following link:

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/requests/new

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

* Please make sure to select "Realms Support" in the question category so that you can get assistance from the Realms Support team.

I appreciate your understanding and I wish you good luck!

Kind regards,
    Gerardo.
  4. Omar Obiedatmar Win User

I can't go with friends and servers in Minecraft

I can't go with friends and servers in Minecraft in android bedrock edition
  5. Omar Obiedatmar Win User

I can't go with friends and servers in Minecraft

I can't go with friends and servers in Minecraft in android bedrock edition
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

I can't use lan to connect from my xbox to my Windows 10 for Minecraft.

I guess you missed this bit: "dedicated Bedrock servers allow players on the
    Bedrock editions of Minecraftto set up their own servers at home on Windows and Linux computers,
    or host their server using a cloud-based service"

You have pay for that service dude.
Thema:

1. What is going on with minecraft bedrock server?? - Similar Threads - going minecraft bedrock

2. Minecraft keeps crashing with exitcode: 1073741819. All screens go black for a few sec and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft keeps crashing with exitcode: 1073741819. All screens go black for a few sec and...: So I just upgraded my desktop computer. New mobo, CPU, PSU, cooler. And updated to Windows 11. After I spent a good few hours deleting every driver from the old system and clean installing new...
  3. I'm logged in to my Microsoft account on Minecraft. I want to go to Servers to play with...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I'm logged in to my Microsoft account on Minecraft. I want to go to Servers to play with...: I just bought Minecraft on my new Nintendo Switch. I'm trying to link my accounts, but I'm having trouble doing that. I've been able to sign into my existing Microsoft account and play. However it...
  4. I can't go on to multi plear on minecraft

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't go on to multi plear on minecraft: Why can I not go on multi plear on minecraft?? 63e6a667-5cd5-48bf-871c-d2b41ed1a0b9
  5. why Can``t i go to minecraft launcher

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why Can``t i go to minecraft launcher: My kid has Minecraft bedrock on his Nintendo Switch but when we tried getting it on the computer with the if already have Minecraft install it here from the Minecraft page we installed it but when...
  6. I just bought Minecraft for Java and bedrock. When I go into the launcher and try to launch...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just bought Minecraft for Java and bedrock. When I go into the launcher and try to launch...: I just bought it and I want to play. I’ve read multiple support from here and looked up videos and nothing is working. I’ve tried everything everyone said. Deleting it, repairing it, restarting my...
  7. I have minecraft java and bedrock but when i go to java it says BUY NOW instead of play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have minecraft java and bedrock but when i go to java it says BUY NOW instead of play: I have minecraft java and bedrock but when i go to java it says BUY NOW instead of play [img] [img] 70164b52-8f4a-4411-9ea8-6363e5f1a3be
  8. I have minecraft java and bedrock but when i go to java it says play demo

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have minecraft java and bedrock but when i go to java it says play demo: [img] I have minecraft bedrock and java but with the java edition it says play demo [img] 434bb45e-5f19-479c-83f9-cb02e1dfe03d
  9. I can't go with friends and servers in Minecraft in android bedrock edition

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can't go with friends and servers in Minecraft in android bedrock edition: I can't go with friends and servers in Minecraft in android bedrock edition d825500e-43e2-49e1-99ee-bf802c083c72
  10. When I go onto Minecraft Bedrock it signs me out of my account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    When I go onto Minecraft Bedrock it signs me out of my account.: Please help me i want to beat the ender dragon with my friends. e0142957-1a90-4850-8220-467534a90e3c