What is going on here?

Discus and support What is going on here? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have been forced to delete and redownload the vault edition of mw2 bc the game would not load. However, after finding the game in the Microsoft... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Caleb318, Nov 25, 2022.

1. Caleb318
    Caleb318 Guest

What is going on here?

I have been forced to delete and redownload the vault edition of mw2 bc the game would not load. However, after finding the game in the Microsoft store, it wants me to buy the game again??

:)

Caleb318, Nov 25, 2022
  2. Sodangidni Win User

What is going on here?

I hope the appeal option is available for you, Khaliq.

Lastly, in case your suspension lasts 48 hours or less, it is not eligible for an appeal because the enforcement team usually takes this time to review your case.
  3. Gerardo CG Win User

What's going on here?

Hi there Asher, my name is Gerardo, and I'm an Xbox player, just like you. I'll be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

It seems to be an error. I have noticed that, on some occasions, add-ons that do not correspond to the game are displayed there. However, if I'm not mistaken, it's just a visual error and doesn't mean that if you purchase that edition of the game, you will have access to all the add-ons that clearly do not belong.

In this situation, I recommend reporting the issue to the Xbox team using the instructions in the following link:

https://support.xbox.com/help/account-profile/manage-account/xbox-insider-hub-report-a-problem

That way, Xbox engineers will investigate the reported problem and work on a solution so that add-ons that should not be listed in special editions of games are no longer displayed.

Please keep in mind that in this public forum we are just players like you trying to guide and help other players.

I appreciate your understanding and if you have further questions please let me know!

Kind regards,
    Gerardo.
  4. Sodangidni Win User

What is going on here?

Hello, Khaliq. I’m Arturo.

I’m sorry to hear your account was suspended, however, I’ll be glad to guide you with your concern.

It is highly recommended to appeal the decision if the enforcement page allows you to do this.

You can review the appeal process and access the enforcement page by visiting this support article:

https://support.xbox.com/help/family-online-safety/enforcement/how-to-submit-a-case-review

Your feelings are understandable, however, it is important to clarify that I, or someone at Microsoft support, is capable of assisting with enforcement actions.
  5. RajSidhu3 Win User

Whats going on here?

Happens on the matrix tech demo btw. Ordered a new hdmi cable just in case, if tomorrow its the same ill try and get it returned.

Unless anyone can help me, ive tried all the troubleshooting tips I can find.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5IKh4PkrO70
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

What is going on here?

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Caleb318

Exists the possibility that you purchased the game with a different account. Let's try to find the account used to purchase this game

For this please go to your Microsoft account order history
    https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders

Once there, start looking each item purchased with your account and see if you're able to find the game with order status "completed"

If you have more than one email please check the order history with each one
Thema:

What is going on here?

1. What is going on here? - Similar Threads - going here

2. What is going on here? I’ve tried new cables, different tvs, everything you can think of....

in XBoX on Consoles
    What is going on here? I’ve tried new cables, different tvs, everything you can think of....: [img] What is happening here? 48ff655b-ac76-4889-b415-240d09c47f5e
  3. What's going on here?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What's going on here?: What happening here this can't be real right? [img] [img] [img] 2ab0c720-807c-4121-9841-0ff73c787c03
  4. What is going on here?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    What is going on here?: I just got a suspension on my xbox account for no reason i was reported by a racist who called me a slave multiple times and he said the N word multiple times in party chat the racist xbox...
  5. XBox One Edge browser “Click here to continue playing" will not go away

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBox One Edge browser “Click here to continue playing" will not go away: I am using the web browser on my XBox One to play Xcloud gaming. When I switch to my Xbox controller I see this message across the middle of the screen, “Click here to continue playing" and I am...
  6. What is going on? What am I dealing with here?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What is going on? What am I dealing with here?: Here a few days ago, my xbox one started giving major issues. It persists today, as I cannot download or update games or apps of any kind despite being on a wired connection that says I have an...
  7. Completely locked out of my account. Where do I go from here?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Completely locked out of my account. Where do I go from here?: Hello to anyone who has clicked on this! For nearly the past month, I have been locked out of my outlook/xbox/microsoft account. I used a vpn, which triggered microsoft to log me out on all...
  8. How would I go about being able to reply to people questions on here because I been on xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How would I go about being able to reply to people questions on here because I been on xbox...: As question stated I just want to be able to answer people's questions for xbox support be26c229-c5dd-48f8-9650-139b7b0a8783
  9. Here we go again... E203 after the latest Alpha SKIP Ahead update.

in XboX Insiders
    Here we go again... E203 after the latest Alpha SKIP Ahead update.: [IMG] submitted by /u/reforc3 [link] [comments]
  10. DDOS'd by a group online, I have their account info, where do I go from here?

in XBoX Accessibility
    DDOS'd by a group online, I have their account info, where do I go from here?: I was just harassed along with a group of friends, the people in question AQU4W, G4TI, Sane Sauz, and NewScorpion9019 all engaged in this behavior, threatening individuals with releases of their...