What is goiing on?

Discus and support What is goiing on? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So i recently pre-ordered the Fifa 18 ronaldo edition, and i went on the game today and by accident also preordered the Ronaldo ICON edition and now... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AquelOS69, Sep 20, 2017.

1. AquelOS69
    AquelOS69 Guest

What is goiing on?

So i recently pre-ordered the Fifa 18 ronaldo edition, and i went on the game today and by accident also preordered the Ronaldo ICON edition and now they have taken both the money from the Ronaldo edition and the ICON edition and only given me the 2 features
    from the ICON edition, any idea on what will happen and what i can do?

Thanks

:)

AquelOS69, Sep 20, 2017
  2. x7SNOOPY7x
    x7SNOOPY7x Guest
    Quick harmless simple itty bitty question.

[quote user="Satsumo"]

As I understand it, Respawn have gone on record to say the Alpha version had its graphics reduced to 25%.....so, yes those alpha videos do look great and the real deal will be even better. Either way it won't matter whether this game is 1080p or 720p -
    it's just going to be awesome.

[/quote] so.. im thinking its goiing to look GAWWWGEOUS

x7SNOOPY7x, Sep 20, 2017
  3. VibroPlex
    VibroPlex Guest
    VibroPlex, Sep 20, 2017
  4. Jon UK1 Win User

Blank tiles

hey goys same problem here and also on bt. whats this setup process? never done it before and dont know how to access it?
  5. aMexicanErb Win User

This Week’s Sales

The division bundle looks tempting haha! Thanks for the share i i am goi g to go dive into it and see what new games to purchase!
  6. Protopip3 Win User

GTA V Multiplayer Video

this gets my GOY vote for multiplayer, alone...
  7. wise guy tony84 Win User

need friends for minecraft

Add me goy multiple people on my server
  8. Thanatos465 Win User

Battlefield Hardline Cheaper in US?

the game is trash so, race mixing is great you silly goys
Thema:

What is goiing on?

1. What is goiing on? - Similar Threads - goiing

2. Mircrosoft you are about to lose a customore with the is BS man wahts goi g on. There is no ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mircrosoft you are about to lose a customore with the is BS man wahts goi g on. There is no ...: Mircrosoft you are about to lose a customore with this BS man **** is going on? There is no reason I shouldn't be allowed to play a game I spent my money on. FIX THIS SHITTTT!...