What is game pass?

Discus and support What is game pass? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I see it today when click on Xbox app. But don't know about it. Is it useful? b2209a67-f990-4b87-a81b-27ad3e3c5877 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by maka vecker, Jul 2, 2022.

  1. maka vecker
    maka vecker Guest

    What is game pass?


    I see it today when click on Xbox app. But don't know about it. Is it useful?

    :)
     
    maka vecker, Jul 2, 2022
    #1
  2. SirLordMason Win User

    What is game pass?

    Hi Maka.

    Thanks for getting in touch. I'm Mason, an Xbox Ambassador, and a user of Game Pass - hopefully I can help you.

    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate includes all the benefits of Xbox Live Gold, plus over 100 high-quality console and PC games. New games are added all the time, so there’s always something new to play. There is exclusive member deals and discounts and you can play together with friends on the most advanced multiplayer network and discover your next favorite game.

    It's 100% worth it.

    You can find all information here and some answers to questions: Join Xbox Game Pass: Discover Your Next Favourite Game | Xbox

    Hope that helps.

    Mason

    Xbox Ambassador
  3. Dérek Augusto Win User

    What is game pass?

    Hello Maka!

    My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

    Gamepass is Microsoft's game subscription service.

    As if it were a movie streaming, where you have several movies available to watch, but in this case, it's a huge catalog of games available to download and play whenever you want without any more for that. Just a monthly subscription.

    You can check prices and availability on the website.

    https://www.xbox.com/en-us/xbox-game-pass

    I'm available for more questions, ok?

    Best Regards
  4. Smwutches Win User

    I redeemed a game pass code but my live doesn't work.

    What Game Pass do you have? Game Pass Core and Game Pass Ultimate include the ability to play online. Game Pass for console does not.
  5. Smwutches Win User

    Try out gamepass

    Yes.

    Game Pass Ultimate is just a bundled subscription of Gold, Game Pass for console, and Game Pass for PC. It doesn't change what's available through Game Pass.
  6. Smwutches Win User

    Xbox live service not responding

    Game Pass or Game Pass Ultimate? Standard Game Pass does not include Gold which is what's needed to play online.
Thema:

What is game pass?

Loading...
  1. What is game pass? - Similar Threads - game pass

  2. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  3. Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,...
  4. Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming

    in XboX Insiders
    Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming: I've been playing Xbox for years and others and I are opting out of buying game passes next month because of the cap. This topic is being covered by many famous youtubers prompting the exit of...
  5. does anyone have a game pass code i cld have

    in XboX Insiders
    does anyone have a game pass code i cld have: need game pass to play w pals would mean alot submitted by /u/Valuable_Cicada_8404 [link] [comments]
  6. I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub

    in XboX Insiders
    I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub: G Hub often fails to detect games installed through the XBOX app on PC. When that happens, you can’t create profiles that activate automatically when those games launch. I made a free,...
  7. "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account

    in XboX Insiders
    "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account: hey yall, basically, my mom got an email from " xbox@e.xbox.com " (which i googled and it said thats a legit email they use) saying "welcome to xbox game pass" and "game pass is now yours". she...
  8. Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential: I bought Escape the backrooms on my Xbox One but it has the circle with a line through it once I click on it. Is there anyway for me to play this game or no? submitted by /u/Loud_Boysenberry_914...
  9. Xbox Live and Xbox Game Pass cost?????

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Live and Xbox Game Pass cost?????: I truly enjoy the gameplay and Xbox Live experience, but I find the monthly cost to be quite high. While it's clear there's an interest in encouraging online play and Xbox Game Pass subscriptions,...
  10. Can’t play online even with Game Pass Ultime on home Xbox with another profile

    in XboX Insiders
    Can’t play online even with Game Pass Ultime on home Xbox with another profile: I’m on Alpha Skip Ahead latest version. My main gamertag is subscribed to Game Pass Ultimate and works like a charm. My Series X console it marked with this gamertag as main one. On other...