What is error message: " PEX - NOT FOUND" when purchase denied on MSFS 2020 MarketPlace

Discus and support What is error message: " PEX - NOT FOUND" when purchase denied on MSFS 2020 MarketPlace in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; When trying to make a purchase at MarketPlace that is within MSFS 2020, I get a message of "Sorry something went wrong on our end" If I click on the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Watchbear, Apr 23, 2021.

1. Watchbear
    Watchbear Guest

What is error message: " PEX - NOT FOUND" when purchase denied on MSFS 2020 MarketPlace

When trying to make a purchase at MarketPlace that is within MSFS 2020, I get a message of "Sorry something went wrong on our end" If I click on the "TRY AGAIN" (to purchase) I get an error message of PEX-NOT FOUND. The error codes change each time and the codes given are not in the XBOX list. The folks at msfs 2020 ZEN desk did not have a clue nor did anyone I questioned at Microsoft. I have done ALL the suggested fixes including reset of MS Win 10 and am using only XBOX for Win 10 app as I am using a PC.

The only other reference to PEN-NOT FOUND was in a similar request in 2017 with a person getting the error message while using XBOX with the console. His solution was to download and reset his console and as he said " found the plug-in that was missing. I have deleted and downloaded the Xbox app for win 10 several times -- no go. Thanks for any thoughts on the message.

:)

Watchbear, Apr 23, 2021
  2. ToreBlåtand Win User

Problem with Xbox Gamingservices and MSFS 2020 on PC windows 10

Thank you for your reply! Unfortunatler none of the actions works. I uninstalled MSFS 2020 and even formatted the disc it was installed on.

The problem now is that both MSFS 2020 and Xbox Gameservices in Microsoft Store are marked with error and requires new download/ update which are also marked with error message as soon as I try to do anything.

No matter what ever I have tried so far ( Windows Store repair, Windows Store repair and components update, among others plus reinstalling Xbox app) I am still not able to install MSFS again.

Maybe the only solution is to reinstall Windows?
  3. Szilágyi András1 Win User

MSFS 2020 CRASH WHEN START

Hi!

I have a same problem. After I create my flightplan and press 'FLY' button, the game starts loading and crash -> exit without message. Why? I used this game without error, but now I can't use it. I'm angry.
  4. Poetic Phoenix 3 Win User

moving away from steam

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good night

First you need to uninstall the game through steam, and then install it from the microsoft store.

If you have already made the purchase through the microsoft store, confirm here:

https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders/
    I tried the following

Here are the steps I followed

1. Remove MSFS 2020 from steam

2. Delete the steam account on the steam web page

3. Uninstall steam on my PC

4. Go to MSFS store and buy MSFS 2020

5. Install MSFS 2020

6. Launch by double clicking the application.

-- When I did this I got an error about this gamertag already connected to some other or something like that. ---

Did I miss something?
  5. elwookienator Win User

Can not update or install games through Xbox GamePass PC

tried that still getting error 0x80070141 :(

cannot install state of decay, msfs 2020 or fallout 76
  6. MateusFontana Win User

2020 msfs

Hello, how are you? My name is Mateus. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

First, welcome to the Xbox community. Before we try any solutions, could you provide us with more information, please?

Is this issue happening on Xbox or Pc?

What error is displayed during installation?

* Thank you in advance for contacting.
Thema:

1. What is error message: " PEX - NOT FOUND" when purchase denied on MSFS 2020 MarketPlace - Similar Threads - error message PEX

2. Xbox game bar keeps giving an error and saying to "try to send this message again later"

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox game bar keeps giving an error and saying to "try to send this message again later": I try to send a message and it won't send it. At first I could resolve it but just resetting the app in apps in features. Now it seems like every other message I have to do it. It also says when I...
  3. I get "There was a problem with the update" message This is the error code I get with that:...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I get "There was a problem with the update" message This is the error code I get with that:...: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** 10e3f5b7-7c6f-4195-9ee9-21b72e7c2ba9
  4. I am Constantly getting error messages when trying to do something on Xbox Service

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I am Constantly getting error messages when trying to do something on Xbox Service: Wether it's about trying to remove old feeds or changing information. it simply won't work as i constantly get web errors or other stuff shoved into my face. Please fix your services or do...
  5. Trying to share captures but "something went wrong" error message appears instead. Other...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Trying to share captures but "something went wrong" error message appears instead. Other...: I had these really good captures from my game I wanted to share with others in a club I was in. Instead I am repeatedly met by an error message saying something went wrong, and this is still...
  6. How Do I Fix Security Protocol Error Message On My Xbox Series S

in XBoX on Consoles
    How Do I Fix Security Protocol Error Message On My Xbox Series S: This is an internet I have connected to before, and now it is giving me the following error message; “ Your security protocol won't work This console supports WPA2/WPA3 (personal), WA/WPA2...
  7. why does the minecraft launcher keep displaying this error message ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    why does the minecraft launcher keep displaying this error message ?: hello ! i bought minecraft two days ago and have been greeted with the error code "(-2015294512)" every time i have tried to launch the game. i've linked a video below to show what's going on....
  8. Xbox won’t update - no error message

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox won’t update - no error message: I hadn’t played my Xbox in a few weeks and when I plugged it in it asked to update. I tried a few times but it would turn off during the update and not turn back on. When I turned it on manually...
  9. Nintendo switch minecraft dungeons cross platform error message

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Nintendo switch minecraft dungeons cross platform error message: Minecraft dungeons, i cannot host any cross play sessions from my nintendo switch. Nor can i join other dessions from xbox or ps4 from my switch. NAT is fine, microsoft settings, xbox settings,...
  10. I have a new laptop and the xbox app doesn't lanch games, no error message or anything.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a new laptop and the xbox app doesn't lanch games, no error message or anything.: I have reinstalled the xbox app the games i'm trying to open. I've reset the apps setting in settings i've checked that my firewall is not blocking it. I've updated my nvidia drivers to most...