What is error 0x80301005. Keep getting this when playing Wo Long the last couple of days

Discus and support What is error 0x80301005. Keep getting this when playing Wo Long the last couple of days in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Been getting this error regularly the last couple of days. Briefly interrupts play and kicks me to off line mode. Can't find the error code in any of... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SoapyCrayon60, Mar 23, 2023.

1. What is error 0x80301005. Keep getting this when playing Wo Long the last couple of days

Been getting this error regularly the last couple of days. Briefly interrupts play and kicks me to off line mode.

Can't find the error code in any of the Microsoft resources.

Any ideas?

:)

SoapyCrayon60, Mar 23, 2023
  2. Georges C. Win User

What is error 0x80301005. Keep getting this when playing Wo Long the last couple of days

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello SoapyCrayon60, are you playing on Pc, what would be your operating system, Win 10 or 11?

Have you checked if you have the latest version of Windows installed, at 22H2?

See which version of Windows 10/11 you have

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/see...

Updates are often seen as optional.

If you haven't updated yet, click the link below, update, and make all subsequent security updates.

Download Windows 10

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-downlo...

Download Windows 11

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-downlo...

Also, make sure all Xbox Apps are up to date in the store, and make sure you have the Xbox Companion App installed, it works with the Xbox App.
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

Wo long not working says release date 3/2/23 but it says that today 3/2 is not here yet issues?

March 3 is the launch day.

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/wo-long-fallen-dynasty
  4. Smwutches Win User

Hogwarts Legacy not compatible.

But is it a One S or a Series S? Wo Long is available for both so you wouldn't run the risk of getting the same error. Hogwarts Legacy has a different version for each console.
  5. Ravenhawk40 Win User

E105 Error Code

Yes. but last time i got the E105 error i reset the system to the original settings and it lasted a couple of weeks and it happened again today. Why does it keep happening? What causes the error?
  6. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

E105 Error Code

Yes. but last time i got the E105 error i reset the system to the original settings and it lasted a couple of weeks and it happened again today. Why does it keep happening? What causes the error?
    It may be hardware related if you keep getting this error so check your warranty and setup a repair at
    Device support .
Thema:

1. What is error 0x80301005. Keep getting this when playing Wo Long the last couple of days - Similar Threads - error 0x80301005 Keep

2. Network Controller Driver Error?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Network Controller Driver Error?: Hey, I have a PC that I’ve had for a while now and it recently stopped being able to download games on steam and keeps shutting off due to blue screen error. I checked my drivers and there’s an...
  3. Minecraft gifting error.

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft gifting error.: I tried to gift Minecraft to a friend and it shows up as an error but I got confirmation of a message my account get the sum of needed to purchase deducted. 7acfc373-396d-4f8c-aa6a-42a4201d9872
  4. I got a Xbox gift card and every time I try to pay for it to get V bucks it says error

in XBoX on Windows
    I got a Xbox gift card and every time I try to pay for it to get V bucks it says error: Is there anyway you could help me I have these two gift cards one of $25 and one of $50 I use the first 25 want to turn it into Microsoft money it was a team gift card both of them are teen gift...
  5. Not sure if this is an Insider error but Rewards is not letting me earn points anymore....

in XboX Insiders
    Not sure if this is an Insider error but Rewards is not letting me earn points anymore....: I noticed others in the Microsoft Rewards sub had this same issue but was wondering if this is an error also caused by being an Insider. I’ve not been able to earn points for over a week. I filed...
  6. error code 80070570

in XBoX on Consoles
    error code 80070570: There was a problem with the system update, cant do anything to get past error message 7b2bd9e3-790c-40ec-8377-750d9088aafe
  7. Sea of Thieves Launcher Error 0x800704c7

in XBoX on Windows
    Sea of Thieves Launcher Error 0x800704c7: Some weeks ago, Sea of Thieves was updated (I presume the update that introduced EasyAntiCheat) to include a launcher, which resulted in the game no longer working correctly. Running SoT through...
  8. Error code 80070570 - Xbox update won’t work- tried resetting any ideas pls ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code 80070570 - Xbox update won’t work- tried resetting any ideas pls ?: Error code 80070570 - Xbox update won’t work- tried resetting any ideas pls ? 72062e39-e46c-46c2-89bc-dd9555ba9044
  9. System error E102 on Xbox One S

in XBoX on Consoles
    System error E102 on Xbox One S: I turn on my xbox and saw System error E102 it tried to update but didn't fully do it and now I can't get it of my troubleshooting page. I have tried restarting UT, resetting it, and tried to...
  10. error signing in

in XBoX on Windows
    error signing in: every time I try to sign in to the Xbox website, it redirects me to a page where it says "give us a moment while we sign you out" or "pick an account to sign out of", but it never actually signs...