What is and isn't considered offensive and profane on this god forsaken console?

Discus and support What is and isn't considered offensive and profane on this god forsaken console? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So someone messages me and calls me "dog puddle ****" and I report them and I don't get banned but if I message someone running a cronus zen "an ****"... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by RAMPARTIC, Mar 22, 2023.

1. RAMPARTIC
    RAMPARTIC Guest

What is and isn't considered offensive and profane on this god forsaken console?

So someone messages me and calls me "dog puddle ****" and I report them and I don't get banned but if I message someone running a cronus zen "an ****" my account(old account 2 years ago) and console gets permabanned? **** xbox? How is dog puddle **** (if the word gets beeped out by 400 pound never been laid maidenless admins its a word that starts with s and shares the same definition as fecal matter) not deemed offensive but calling someone who has admitted to me already that they are cheating an **** deemed a permaban for both console and account? I just want to know what I can and can't say.

:)

RAMPARTIC, Mar 22, 2023
  2. [EX] Win User

Hi,

it's very easy to answer cause Xbox live is rated E for everyone !

Imagine a big family party for your grannys 80th birthday and there are people of all age.

Now your parents ask you to give a speech.

The way you would talk in that speech is the way you should talk on Xbox live !
  3. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello RAMPARTIC, I'm sorry for what happened regarding your account, we would like to set your expectation about this situation.

Enforcement is a department apart from this Community and Xbox service, is not possible for us to access to your account and Enforcement details to check or handle with your ban or suspension.

As this forum is public viewing and unfortunately as independent consultants we do not have access there is some data or your account, we cannot specify the actual reason or verify precisely what the reason for your suspension or ban or remove your ban or suspension.

Below I leave links that can inform better about the Enforcement

Types of Xbox enforcement actions

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/family-onli...

Xbox device suspensions and bans

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/family-onli...
  4. RAMPARTIC Win User

Considering i don't delete their messages and still see their profiles active and online months later makes me doubt xbox cares.
  5. KindGryphon Win User

Funny cause I've had some people messaged me on the past telling me to go f myself and when I report that message xbox deletes it and I get a message saying thanks for making xbox live safer. So wrong.
    They SOMETIMES will send you a message like that but not always. In my experience they rarely do that anymore.

Just because you dont get a message saying thank you doesnt mean nothing happened. So wrong.
  6. ngocphi Win User

Then you aren't doing your job

Block and ignore and report it doesn't matter if you see them online or not as mentioned you dont know what happrrnd to them they could be communication suspended but not multiplayer suspended you do know those are two different things right ?

As ex mentioned EVERYTHING must be rated E for everyone and it doesn't matter who starts the fight block and ignore and report that's all you are allowed to do

I block and ignore and report and guess what I never hear or see them again unless you msg them.than you are asking for a response of course you are going rk get a response if you msg them after you block them

If you break the rules in retaliation you also get punished

Fyi the rules also apply on forums
Thema:

1. What is and isn't considered offensive and profane on this god forsaken console? - Similar Threads - isn't considered offensive

2. My xbox 1 s isn't connecting to the hdmi cables.

in XBoX on Windows
    My xbox 1 s isn't connecting to the hdmi cables.: My xbox 1 s isn't connecting to the TV. I know it's not the HDMI cables bc they are brand new and works with other appliances. The slots for the xbox are okay and doesn't seem to have a problem...
  3. My wired Xbox 360 controller isn't recognized by Windows anymore.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My wired Xbox 360 controller isn't recognized by Windows anymore.: I have a wired Xbox 360 controller and Windows 11. When I plug in the controller it says "USB device not recognized. The last USB device you connected to this computer malfunctioned, and Windows...
  4. My skin isn't showing on a modded Minecraft world

in XBoX on Windows
    My skin isn't showing on a modded Minecraft world: I'm playing on a modded Minecraft singeplayer world(through curseforge), but my skin isn't showing at all. I added a skin restoring mod and it's telling me it cannot load my skin. What do I do?...
  5. Hotspot isn't updating. UPnP unsuccessful

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hotspot isn't updating. UPnP unsuccessful: Hello, I live out of service for internet, so I hotspot to game. It's worked for months with updates, slow, but it worked. Today's patch on COD says UPnP unsuccessful, and I can't get it...
  6. How do I go about this??My audio on twitch for my voice isn't working.

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I go about this??My audio on twitch for my voice isn't working.: So recently I got a new wireless headset and when I stream on Twitch my voice audio doesn't come through but everyone else in the Xbox party you can hear. I think it could be because I have a...
  7. Right joystick isn't working with any controllers or consoles.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Right joystick isn't working with any controllers or consoles.: The right joystick suddenly stopped working mid game on my Xbox One with all my controllers, three wireless and one wired. The system recognizes the joystick when testing and with the magnifier....
  8. Hello I put on a 20 dollar gift card on my Xbox but the balance isn't showing please help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello I put on a 20 dollar gift card on my Xbox but the balance isn't showing please help: Hello I put on a 20 dollar gift card on my Xbox but the balance isn't showing please help 87b69d64-4874-4212-8664-2a07504ba6d2
  9. I'm trying to connect my PS5 controller via bluetooth, and the controller isn't getting...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm trying to connect my PS5 controller via bluetooth, and the controller isn't getting...: I can connect the controller via a USB cable, and it will kind of connect, where steam can register that a controller is connected, but I can't actually do anything in any of the games with the...
  10. Microsoft Rewards isn't working beacuse of my location

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Rewards isn't working beacuse of my location: Microsoft Rewards on my xbox isn't working. When I try to open it's saying Update your console's location. I go to System > Settings > System > Language & location but my location isn't there?...