What is a Xbox 360 Hidden Gem?

Discus and support What is a Xbox 360 Hidden Gem? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am starting on my journey to collect every North American Physically Released Xbox 360 game. So I am asking all of you to tell me what is your Xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TwoPlySheets, Jun 7, 2020.

  1. TwoPlySheets
    TwoPlySheets Guest

    What is a Xbox 360 Hidden Gem?


    I am starting on my journey to collect every North American Physically Released Xbox 360 game. So I am asking all of you to tell me what is your Xbox 360 Hidden Gem?

    :)
     
    TwoPlySheets, Jun 7, 2020
    #1
  2. HowRidiculous4 Win User

    What is a Xbox 360 Hidden Gem?

    Hi gamer please feel free to read the article belowe about hidden gems hope you will enjoy this

    https://gamerant.com/xbox-360-hidden-gems-everyone-missed/
  3. PalmettoBling Win User

    What is a Xbox 360 Hidden Gem?

    It's not a physical release, I don't think, but I really really enjoyed Runner2: Future Legend of Rhythm Alien. Beats were good and solid, really let you get in a groove playing it.

    As far as physical releases, Syndicate did not get as much love as it deserved. (Not Assassin's Creed, didn't play that one, so I can't comment either way).

    Best of luck with your journey. That's a.... whoo that's going to be a tough one with some of the titles and licensing being hard to get. Like Too Human, that's free digitally (or was for a bit?) but the Disc copies were legally barred from sale due to
    a lawsuit between the developer and Epic Games.
  4. SoupaBuoy Win User

    What is a Xbox 360 Hidden Gem?

    I loved Dungeon Siege 3. Diablo 3-esque before it came to consoles.
  5. AdamKronus Win User

    What is a Xbox 360 Hidden Gem?

    Definitely "The Saboteur"!
  6. PhilMarck Win User

    Games that are 360 specific...

    Xbox 360 has hidden exclusive gems just like Wii, but they're mostly all oldie.

    -

    Old games are better than new ones, anyway.
Thema:

What is a Xbox 360 Hidden Gem?

Loading...
  1. What is a Xbox 360 Hidden Gem? - Similar Threads - 360 Hidden Gem

  2. Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable

    in XboX Insiders
    Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and...
  3. Quand est-ce que je pourrais jouer à mes jeux 360 favoris sur serie x ? ?

    in XboX Insiders
    Quand est-ce que je pourrais jouer à mes jeux 360 favoris sur serie x ? ?: Salut tout le monde,Suite à l'excellente nouvelle récente concernant le retour de l'équipe de rétrocompatibilité chez Xbox, Je voulais vraiment partager ma liste de souhaits de jeux classiques...
  4. The Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles

    in XboX Insiders
    The Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles: Hey everyone, With the industry pushing toward digital-only hardware ecosystems, those of us with massive physical collections (Original Xbox and Xbox 360) are facing a serious preservation...
  5. 360 games (hub games update) will be available to Xbox One family?

    in XboX Insiders
    360 games (hub games update) will be available to Xbox One family?: And I wonder if there's updates for Xbox One family as well on the next weeks submitted by /u/marcelu2k23 [link] [comments]
  6. Where is the 360 Game Hub update for the beta ring?

    in XboX Insiders
    Where is the 360 Game Hub update for the beta ring?: It has been stuck without updates since July 1st. When will it arrive? submitted by /u/LordKobeeruZ [link] [comments]
  7. Having trouble playing my 360 games on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Having trouble playing my 360 games on Series X: Im trying to play my downloaded 360 games on my series X and it's a no go. It goes to download profile then I get the message cant connect. Even though my series X says online connected,...
  8. How come the Xbox 360 game art has this black bar under it in the new poster style UI for...

    in XboX Insiders
    How come the Xbox 360 game art has this black bar under it in the new poster style UI for...: When looking at the installed games, all Xbox 360 titles have a black bar underneath them while the Xbox One/Series editions of games don't? submitted by /u/EchoJPR [link] [comments]
  9. hidden network on xbox 360

    in XBoX on Consoles
    hidden network on xbox 360: when i connect to my hidden wifi network, it connects and works fine. but when i power down the console it forgets all the info for the network, and i have to put it all in again. does anybody...
  10. Hidden 360 Gems

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hidden 360 Gems: I'd love gamepass to try to pull out some old school platformers and make them cross play if possible! I remember Charlie Murder and Scott Pilgrim as two of my favorite ones growing up as a kid!...