What is a Illegal State Change on the Xbox Console Companion app on computer?

Discus and support What is a Illegal State Change on the Xbox Console Companion app on computer? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Everytime I attempt to login and get all of my account info correct it will say: We couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live ; An illegal state change was... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Ok Trevor, Jan 20, 2023.

1. Ok Trevor
    Ok Trevor Guest

Everytime I attempt to login and get all of my account info correct it will say: We couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live ; An illegal state change was requested. And supplies me with a error 0x8000000D that I can't seem to figure out either.

:)

Ok Trevor, Jan 20, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

Hi there! I'm Rostom, an Independent Advisor. I will be glad to help you here. No worries, we will do our best now to get this sorted out.

May I know first what Windows version are you using?
  3. Ok Trevor Win User

Hey there Rostom, I'm running Windows 10.
  4. Rostom L Win User

Thanks for confirming. For our workaround, please go to your PC Settings then go to Account section. Please make sure to sign in the same Microsoft account you use for Xbox or try a different account there. Let me know if that works.
  5. Mr.socksWithsandals Win User

An illegal state change was requested

Hello, I am currently running windows 11, and have the Xbox console companion app installed but the problem persists.

The problem seemed to originate with Microsoft OneDrive if that helps.

Thanks

Edit - It would help if you could tell me what "An illegal state change was requested" even means

Thanks again
  6. lllWormWoodlll Win User

Uploading clips from xbox one to onedrive

Thema:

1. What is a Illegal State Change on the Xbox Console Companion app on computer? - Similar Threads - Illegal State Change

2. Can accessing an illegal site once on the xboxes built in microsoft bing, lead to a...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can accessing an illegal site once on the xboxes built in microsoft bing, lead to a...: Can accessing an illegal site once on the xboxes built in microsoft bing, lead to a permanent console ban? 70fc8331-939e-413d-85c0-bcc8d88bbffe
  3. Can accessing an illegal site once on the xboxes built in microsoft bing, lead to a...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can accessing an illegal site once on the xboxes built in microsoft bing, lead to a...: Can accessing an illegal site once on the xboxes built in microsoft bing, lead to a permanent console ban? 0ba05f79-6a5d-4d1f-9ffb-24d2a4d757d2
  4. I ever used illegal version of minecraft on java neither on bedrock and I even share that...

in XBoX on Windows
    I ever used illegal version of minecraft on java neither on bedrock and I even share that...: I feel really sorry for this and now I know that was wrong and I don't really know what should i do 4f1d5b2b-e588-4b53-b900-4ff6de71156d
  5. MY ERROR IS AN ILLEGAL STATE CHANGE HAS BEEN REQUESTED

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MY ERROR IS AN ILLEGAL STATE CHANGE HAS BEEN REQUESTED: I WANT TO SIGN IN MY ASPHALT 9 XBOX ACCOUNT AND WHEN I TRY TO SIGN IN WITH THE PHONE NUMBER IT SHOWS AN ILEEGAL STATE CHANGE HAS BEEN REQUESTED AND WHEN I TRY TO SIGN IN WITH THE GMAIL IT SHOWS...
  6. Truly unpleasant interaction with Microsoft. Should it be illegal?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Truly unpleasant interaction with Microsoft. Should it be illegal?: Microsoft erroneously blamed me for typing a profane message in an online chat and then penalized me by withholding my access to said service. I paid Microsoft a significant amount of money...
  7. How can I Fix the "An illegal state Change was Requested" Issue when trying to sign into...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I Fix the "An illegal state Change was Requested" Issue when trying to sign into...: Operating System: Latest Version of Windows 10 Platform: Desktop PC I redeemed a Windows Key I had been holding on to for Forza Horizon 3 as I finally have time to play it. However, I had not...
  8. Report and Resolve XBOX user that is illegally using my email address.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Report and Resolve XBOX user that is illegally using my email address.: I have been receiving emails from XBOX (*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***) using my email address for user "GoldHoney363881"but I do not own an XBOX or have an XBOX...
  9. Illegal instruction error when launching Persona 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Illegal instruction error when launching Persona 5: Some people say that its because of my processor (i7 979) but Ive been able to run even more hardware heavy games like rdr2 in the past so I dont really understand...
  10. is it illegal to sell my xbox and Microsoft account information for instance someone buying...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    is it illegal to sell my xbox and Microsoft account information for instance someone buying...: is it illegal to sell my xbox and Microsoft account information for instance someone buying access to play my games 7124738a-ec15-4bfe-86f0-294fce001ebe