What if someone was out to get me and filed wrongfully complaints on me to get me xbox live...

Discus and support What if someone was out to get me and filed wrongfully complaints on me to get me xbox live... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; What if someone was out to get me and filed wrongfully complaints on me to get me xbox live banned and what if I know who it is cuz right not I am xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ITz CoNDiTiONz, May 28, 2022.

1. What if someone was out to get me and filed wrongfully complaints on me to get me xbox live...

What if someone was out to get me and filed wrongfully complaints on me to get me xbox live banned and what if I know who it is cuz right not I am xbox live banned

:)

ITz CoNDiTiONz, May 28, 2022
  2. ngocphi Win User

What if someone was out to get me and filed wrongfully complaints on me to get me xbox live banned and what if I know who it is cuz right not I am xbox live banned

With a gamertag like that and claiming you wefe falsely banned its pretty hard to believe you

Remember they don't reveal.who reported you and every report is investigated

@op you just gotta look at what type of suspension if it a communication suspension then just keep it clean it's that simple

99.9 % of live doesn't get banned just use common sense it's that easy

You gotta remember gaming services is e for everyone

You don't know who's on the other end

Game ratings is only for purchases it's upto the parents if they allow their child to play
  3. GetBlunted Win User

Don't listen to the ambassador or any of those clowns this is my 2nd ban now and the enforcement website has BEEN down. My kids account is even banned n I'm bout to throw this dam Xbox away n play solely on ps.
  4. HomegrownSilky Win User

Don't listen to the ambassador or any of those clowns this is my 2nd ban now and the enforcement website has BEEN down. My kids account is even banned n I'm bout to throw this dam Xbox away n play solely on ps.
    The enforcement website is currently working for me.

[​IMG]
  5. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Just a friendly reminder though that reports are being reviewed by the enforcement team thoroughly and if you have an active enforcement action under your account you can sign in to https://enforcement.xbox.com to get more information as well as check if you're eligible to file a case review.
  6. SparkStormrider Win User

Need to contact someone from the Xbox Live enforcement team

[quote user="Metroid Meister"]

Since I can't call out gamertags on the forums I need to contact someone from the Xbox Live enforcement team. I need to let them know the bad things that the person did to me and he won't do this to anyone else. Filing a complaint will do nothing since it
    is just one complaint from me on him. I need to give the details to the Xbox Live enforcement team because I think this person deserves to be banned from Xbox Live. So can someone give me information on contacting someone from the Xbox Live enforcement team?

[/quote]It only takes ONE valid complaint to get someone banned. Not 5, not 10, or some other "magic 8 ball" number that some people seem to come up with and spread around. If you see someone who appears to be breaking the Terms of Use and/or Code of Conduct,
    then block communications (if need be), file a complaint, and move on. When someone on the PET gets to it, they will investigate.
Thema:

What if someone was out to get me and filed wrongfully complaints on me to get me xbox live...

1. What if someone was out to get me and filed wrongfully complaints on me to get me xbox live... - Similar Threads - someone was filed

2. Can someone tell me what this icon means?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can someone tell me what this icon means?: [img] I’m wondering what this means 31338fa0-3a75-45f1-b015-f8feefd03834
  3. Can someone please help me

in XBoX on Windows
    Can someone please help me: So I was watching YouTube on my xbox and than I randomly got suspended permanently and I didn't even do anything wrong ever so than I sent an appeal but it got denied what do I do now did I just...
  4. Anyone know how to actually speak to someone at xbox or Microsoft support ?

in XBoX on Windows
    Anyone know how to actually speak to someone at xbox or Microsoft support ?: Don't get the option of a Web chat and when I request a call back it tells me to try again later, the phone number just tells you to go online and then hang up, never known a customer services...
  5. Can someone help with this game-breaking issue? (Assetto Corsa Logitech G29)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can someone help with this game-breaking issue? (Assetto Corsa Logitech G29): Hi, I have an issue that literally just started occurring yesterday on my G29 in Assetto Corsa, which my G29 has been working fine and well on for about 5 months now. Basically, suddenly my force...
  6. Pls help me or someone got a solution

in XBoX on Consoles
    Pls help me or someone got a solution: Can you please help,my Xbox series x is not working and it turns off automatically and my tv gos to"No signal" 86010458-51f7-4c1d-9b75-51f1a714e97a
  7. Can someone explain to me why Xbox support is just a bunch of kids?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can someone explain to me why Xbox support is just a bunch of kids?: I called for some kind of clarification on my suspension and I got some teen who didn't know what she was doing, put me on hold with someone else in the background coughing and then hung up after...
  8. Could someone share me the contents of "System Update" disk partition? From a insiders...

in XboX Insiders
    Could someone share me the contents of "System Update" disk partition? From a insiders...: I have my Xbox One S enrolled in the insiders program, and my HDD died. Therefore, I cannot recover the system from the console in any way, not even extracting the contents of the System Update...
  9. [PLEASE] Update OSU1 file, someone of Xbox is aware of this?

in XboX Insiders
    [PLEASE] Update OSU1 file, someone of Xbox is aware of this?: I don't know who contact, I love Xbox but I'm having problems, my xbox can't install offline update, my xbox internal storage got damage and I had to replace once replaced I try to restore my xbox...
  10. My account was hacked and someone made 3 purchases, I stopped my card, Would like to know...

in XBoX on Windows
    My account was hacked and someone made 3 purchases, I stopped my card, Would like to know...: My account was hacked and someone made 3 purchases, I stopped my card, Would like to know how do I request a refund? eba99bf0-a833-4cdc-844b-1228486113ac