What if I forgot accessories on elite 2 for assistance

Discus and support What if I forgot accessories on elite 2 for assistance in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I I did sent AN elite 2 controller for assistance, i actually forgot to keep paddle and thumbsticks, any chance to see them again?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Manuelmx726, Nov 24, 2022.

1. Manuelmx726
    Manuelmx726 Guest

I I did sent AN elite 2 controller for assistance, i actually forgot to keep paddle and thumbsticks, any chance to see them again?

:)

Manuelmx726, Nov 24, 2022
  2. Manuelmx726 Win User

After 1 week i got the controller back with all the attachment included, 10 star out of 5 to customer support 😃
  3. Smwutches Win User

Unfortunately there's no guarantee they will be sent back.
  4. SatanicoDrCadillac Win User

Elite controller

Hi!

I don't think the elite control accessories are compatible with those in the series 2
  5. EzequielNeves19 Win User

How do I change my controller LED light?

6. Fl0ydPinkert0n Win User

Question about controller

Weight, options / customizations, and obviously price.

More info on the Elite: https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/accessories/controllers/elite-wireless-controller

And the Elite V2: https://www.xbox.com/en-us/xbox-one/accessories/controllers/elite-wireless-controller-series-2
Thema:

1. What if I forgot accessories on elite 2 for assistance - Similar Threads - forgot accessories elite

2. Xbox one I forgot the model it's the white sideways one won't connect to wifi but my tablet...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one I forgot the model it's the white sideways one won't connect to wifi but my tablet...: I have a xbox one and when i tried to playing again today, i wasn't connected to the wifi. It may have been i unplugged it for my other Xbox for undertale, but I doubt it. When I click "connect to...
  3. Forgot to take out disk in repair

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forgot to take out disk in repair: I forgot to take out my disk for my xbox X in repair and to wipe it I'm scared that they will take away the disk with all my saves on it 44fee4da-a0e4-48f6-bb99-5049fe35f13c
  4. Forgot email

in XBoX Accessibility
    Forgot email: Hello, my son has recently got a new Xbox for Christmas, I had an account on his old Xbox but the games didn’t work due to him having a new Xbox, so he wiped the old Xbox for me to play games and...
  5. What happens to if I forgot my xbox code for my v bucks

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What happens to if I forgot my xbox code for my v bucks: What happens if I forgot about my xbox code for my v bucks 5d78beb5-35e1-49c5-abae-812acff187e7
  6. So what do I do when I account recovery doesn't work and you forgot your password?

in XBoX Accessibility
    So what do I do when I account recovery doesn't work and you forgot your password?: Tried multiple times to get into an account I own with account recovery and none of the times it worked I can't get an email verification either due to my old one being deleted....
  7. I recently got a new Xbox and I went to sign in and I forgot my password and I went to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I recently got a new Xbox and I went to sign in and I forgot my password and I went to...: I recently got a new Xbox and I went to sign in and I forgot my password and I went to reset it but I don’t have the same phone number as I did when I made the account....
  8. I'm trying to get back my Fortnite account on my Xbox but I forgot the pass key in the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm trying to get back my Fortnite account on my Xbox but I forgot the pass key in the...: I'm trying to get back my Fortnite account on my Xbox but I forgot the pass key in the email was canceled now I'm locked out of my Fortnite account I want it back is there any way to fix it...
  9. I forgot my email for an old account, how do I get it back?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I forgot my email for an old account, how do I get it back?: I forgot my email to an old xbox one account and I’m trying to login to it but my Xbox one with the original account is not working anymore. I have a list of Emails associated to my main Xbox...
  10. I forgot my email for my microsoft minecraft account, I know the username and password but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I forgot my email for my microsoft minecraft account, I know the username and password but...: I forgot my email for my minecraft microsoft account, I know the username and most likely password. Just not email, plz help 6dac0f3d-83a8-405c-9db0-4c27f6de7bb1