What if I forgot accessories on elite 2 for assistance

Discus and support What if I forgot accessories on elite 2 for assistance in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I I did sent AN elite 2 controller for assistance, i actually forgot to keep paddle and thumbsticks, any chance to see them again?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Manuelmx726, Nov 24, 2022.

1. Manuelmx726
    Manuelmx726 Guest

I I did sent AN elite 2 controller for assistance, i actually forgot to keep paddle and thumbsticks, any chance to see them again?

:)

Manuelmx726, Nov 24, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

Unfortunately there's no guarantee they will be sent back.
  3. SatanicoDrCadillac Win User

Elite controller

Hi!

I don't think the elite control accessories are compatible with those in the series 2
  4. bowski477 Win User

Xbox Elite Controller Bumpers

Discussion of self repair is not allowed on the forums. There is a support page for assistance with

Elite Controller repairs
  5. Ariel Acu Win User

Need a real xbox one elite controller community config page.

Hi jeremyg237,

You can use the Xbox Accessories app to configure your Xbox Elite Wireless Controller. To get started, you may refer to this

link
    as your guide.

To know more about the Xbox Elite Wireless Controller, you may refer to this
    link

If you need further assistance, don't hesitate to reply to this post anytime.
  6. Fl0ydPinkert0n Win User

Question about controller

Weight, options / customizations, and obviously price.

More info on the Elite: https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/accessories/controllers/elite-wireless-controller

And the Elite V2: https://www.xbox.com/en-us/xbox-one/accessories/controllers/elite-wireless-controller-series-2
Thema:

1. What if I forgot accessories on elite 2 for assistance - Similar Threads - forgot accessories elite

2. I forgot the email that I wrote when migrating my mojang account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I forgot the email that I wrote when migrating my mojang account: Hi. I'm having a problem logging into my minecraft account. At the beginning of the year, I transferred my mojang account to a Microsoft account, but I don’t remember what email I used. Can you...
  3. Forgot microsoft mail which I migrated my minecraft account to

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forgot microsoft mail which I migrated my minecraft account to: Simple as it sounds, i just, didn't write it down or something. I can't tell. Now i can't login with my original mojang mail, so im stuck in this loop, tried contacting support multiple times, no...
  4. Ive forgot my xbox live pass code

in XBoX Accessibility
    Ive forgot my xbox live pass code: I cannot sign into my Xbox Live account on a old 360 i found that wasnt mine, but everytime i try logging into my account it ask for a controller password but i forgot it and have no idea how to...
  5. You forgot the Sonic Games on Original Xbox and 1 360 game during it's final Backwards...

in XBoX Accessibility
    You forgot the Sonic Games on Original Xbox and 1 360 game during it's final Backwards...: Hi. This is Ceph. So you have been ending it's Backwards Compatibility program due to licening issues. The problem is you forgot some of the Sonic Games. Games are: Sonic Heroes (2003), Shadow The...
  6. I forgot the email i used for my minecraft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I forgot the email i used for my minecraft account: I forgot the email i used in my minecraft account i remember the password and username just dont remember the email because i made a brand new email just to migrate my account from mojang to...
  7. Forgot my email for my Xbox account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Forgot my email for my Xbox account: Have tried alternate ones and my phone number to get it back. Nothing is working. I remember password and gamertag but not email. I am out of things to try. 14f92215-8ddb-4495-be59-9e3c507a4fd7
  8. Know Gamertag, forgot email

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Know Gamertag, forgot email: Hi, I made my kid an account. I have her gamertag. I cannot remember what email I used. If I can know what email was used to create it, then I can get back in. I tried...
  9. Hello I am trying to play nba2k23 with my alternate account called zagopurre, but I forgot...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello I am trying to play nba2k23 with my alternate account called zagopurre, but I forgot...: Hello I am trying to play nba2k23 with my alternate account called zagopurre, but I forgot the password to that account. Can you find a way to reveal the password. So that I may sign in?...
  10. I forgot my email addres and now i no longer have access to it

in XBoX Accessibility
    I forgot my email addres and now i no longer have access to it: I have made a Microsoft account a long time ago and now I no longer have access to that email. Plus I don't even remember it that well since it was some time ago. Is there any way i could recover...