What if after factory reseting my xbox 1s, it still displays 480p instead of 1080p or 720p?

Discus and support What if after factory reseting my xbox 1s, it still displays 480p instead of 1080p or 720p? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I have factory reset it 3 times and it still won't work. I just don't know what to do. Can anybody help? 9cf2969e-75c0-427d-9444-6f8992a94310 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by William Bland, Mar 15, 2023.

1. What if after factory reseting my xbox 1s, it still displays 480p instead of 1080p or 720p?

I have factory reset it 3 times and it still won't work. I just don't know what to do. Can anybody help?

:)

William Bland, Mar 15, 2023
  2. William Bland Win User

What if after factory reseting my xbox 1s, it still displays 480p instead of 1080p or 720p?

It has no screen so I can't see the guide
  3. William Bland Win User

Yes it does and it will stay that way for 30 seconds. I just tried to reset the graphics but it's just coming up with a no signal even though its powered on and plugged in through hdmi
  4. DeniqL Win User

Ok, let´s try this William

Press the Xbox button  to open the guide.

Select Profile & system > Settings > General > TV & display options.

Select Video fidelity & overscan > Display>select HDMI (it is usually on recommended)

Go back and try changing resolution again
  5. DeniqL Win User

But while you are on 480 William
  6. DeniqL Win User

Hi William, I'm Luis a Xbox user just like you. Thanks for reaching out us here.

Does your screen go to black if you try to change resolution?
Thema:

1. What if after factory reseting my xbox 1s, it still displays 480p instead of 1080p or 720p? - Similar Threads - factory reseting still

2. Cannot factory reset Xbox despite having a start up error.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot factory reset Xbox despite having a start up error.: My Xbox one has suddenly stopped working. it just loads to a grey screen and then shows me the option to troubleshoot. I have tried every method and it is still not working or even factory...
  3. Cant factory reset to fix update error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant factory reset to fix update error: Xbox crashed and isn’t working, soft reset and didn't help then now am stuck on an update at 58% and the troubleshooting menu doesn't work per say I press the option to factory reset without and...
  4. Help! Can't login after factory reset?!?! Buffer grey box, with spinning wheel!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help! Can't login after factory reset?!?! Buffer grey box, with spinning wheel!: Help! My games (gamepass & subscribed) were working earlier, then I tried playing this afternoon, and I was getting an error. So I tried removing all accounts, and try login in afterwards, and it...
  5. Why is my xbox series s slow after factory reset?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my xbox series s slow after factory reset?: I recently did a factory reset on my xbox series s and after it was working perfectly fine but today when I turned on my xbox, the menu was slow. The game I loaded was fine and everything but when...
  6. Mic only works in party chat after factory reset.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Mic only works in party chat after factory reset.: -Not muted -Nobody can hear me in party chat, and the pink circle that indicates you are talking never expands -Game audio works on headset -To hear party chat on the headset I must set chat...
  7. How can I factory reset my Xbox even with the restrictions in the way?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I factory reset my Xbox even with the restrictions in the way?: Hi, I just received a Second-hand Xbox from my friend (Xbox one s) and they had removed the accounts for me but on the Xbox they left the access restrictions where they restricted the ability to...
  8. Why did my Xbox Series S factory reset after I accidentally unplugged it

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did my Xbox Series S factory reset after I accidentally unplugged it: I was in the middle of a Fortnite game and my foot hit the cord and unplugged the Xbox. When I started it back up, it was on the same screen that popped up when i turned on the Xbox after first...
  9. Did I destroy my Xbox one? Factory reset issue

in XboX Insiders
    Did I destroy my Xbox one? Factory reset issue: Let me preface this by saying, I'm not a gamer, and I know I'm way behind the times, but this is my situation. I have an Xbox one that was working perfectly fine at my house with my old tv. I...
  10. If I factory reset my xbox series s can I still retrieve my game data

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I factory reset my xbox series s can I still retrieve my game data: My xbox series s controller keeps scrolling down and I've tried everything except a factory reset. If I factory reset my consol can I still retrieve all my saved game data?...