What I think should be added to BC

Discus and support What I think should be added to BC in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I think Halo 4 would be a good addition to BC because it was one of the most popular games on the xbox 360. f5727611-2a7d-4dd4-a72e-dec7f10ee8a6 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by awesomedude0577, Sep 2, 2017.

  1. What I think should be added to BC


    I think Halo 4 would be a good addition to BC because it was one of the most popular games on the xbox 360.

    :)
     
    awesomedude0577, Sep 2, 2017
    #1
  2. bowski477
    bowski477 Guest
    Back compat a joke?

    I don't think they've even scratched the surface of what will be added to BC. As others have pointed out BC is in beta so we are only getting a "work in progress". There will be more over time and that's better than nothing.
     
    bowski477, Sep 2, 2017
    #2
  3. matthewiag
    matthewiag Guest
    PUBG what should be added

    It would be great to see some more Equipment added.
     
    matthewiag, Sep 2, 2017
    #3
  4. What I think should be added to BC

    ONEEYEDKILLAh, Sep 3, 2017
    #4
  5. ONEEYEDKILLAh Win User

    What I think should be added to BC

  6. Albert X Win User

    Make all Skate games backwards compatible

    Not only should all be added to BC list, but I think a New Entry into the franchise is long over due really!
  7. NaZoooom Win User

    Time splitters future perfect should be backwards compatible.

    There are a few great games that need to be added to the BC list and hopefully the team will resume their duties on the program after the Series X has launched. I do think the TimeSplitters franchise should be high on the list of games to be added.
  8. bowski477 Win User

    Back compat a joke?

    I don't think they've even scratched the surface of what will be added to BC. As others have pointed out BC is in beta so we are only getting a "work in progress". There will be more over time and that's better than nothing.
  9. Merlin4421 Win User

    WE WANT OUR 360 GAMES ON XBOX ONE!

    OP no I don't speak for yourself. You do know 360 wasn't BC right away they added it later and it was only select titles not all. BC isn't as easy as everyone seems to think it is.
Thema:

What I think should be added to BC

Loading...
  1. What I think should be added to BC - Similar Threads - should added

  2. The real reward for accessibility feedback should be meaningful change, not XP.

    in XboX Insiders
    The real reward for accessibility feedback should be meaningful change, not XP.: I want to raise a separate point about the way accessibility feedback is handled in the Xbox Insider program. When I completed an accessibility survey, I was told I would receive XP for doing it....
  3. Halo Infinite Disc-To-Digital Claim Should Be for Campaign NOT Multiplayer... Please Fix

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo Infinite Disc-To-Digital Claim Should Be for Campaign NOT Multiplayer... Please Fix: I own a physical disc copy of the Halo Infinite Collector's Steelbook Edition. Upon putting in the disc and doing the Digital Claim it only claims the Multiplayer version. This is ridiculous...
  4. SUGGESTION: Epic Games and Steam should be available for Xbox Series X/S consoles with full...

    in XboX Insiders
    SUGGESTION: Epic Games and Steam should be available for Xbox Series X/S consoles with full...: If Xbox Series X/S would have these 2 libraries, the consoles would become the best gaming device after PC and all PS5 exclusives, available on Steam/Epic Games, would be available on Xbox too....
  5. My Xbox account get hacked what should I do

    in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox account get hacked what should I do: Hi guys My Xbox account get hacked and I talked to support they say I need to fill a form and I did and I get an sir email and I gave more information there like order number - order history - the...
  6. I know people would probably react to this message angrily, but Xbox should primarily bring...

    in XboX Insiders
    I know people would probably react to this message angrily, but Xbox should primarily bring...: I want to see a 2nd comeback kinect if possible especially with the tech we have now I believe it'd be easier to make it work and yes I know if some existing games need support it would need to be...
  7. Working on it... It looks like this was approved. It should get added in a bit.

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Working on it... It looks like this was approved. It should get added in a bit.: I'm trying to get Minecraft for my sister but I keep getting this message: Working on it... It looks like this was approved. It should get added in a bit. Any fixes? My sister has been wanting to...
  8. An option to disable mandatory updates on games should be added

    in XboX Insiders
    An option to disable mandatory updates on games should be added: Please, try to add an option to skip updates from games. I would love to be able to insert my disc and play, with the console online, without it pushing me to update in order for me to launch the...
  9. I made a purchase for a Ad on for a game TWICE. Still isnt working. What should I do?

    in XBoX on Windows
    I made a purchase for a Ad on for a game TWICE. Still isnt working. What should I do?: I made a purchase for a Ad on for a game TWICE. Still isnt working. What should I do??? fc831fdf-f59b-4856-9ad2-c83e328d6300
  10. "Working on it.... It looks like this was approved. It should get added in a bit" message...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Working on it.... It looks like this was approved. It should get added in a bit" message...: Hello, I am looking to approve a game for my son that cost about 40 dollars. For his birthday we go a 25 dollar gift card and we're going to use it to get the game. He redeemed in into his...