What i have to do with 80150A9 error

Discus and support What i have to do with 80150A9 error in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I got a question.I recently bought a used xbox 360 and idk why but its showing a lot of errors But when i tried to dowload a profile (cuz didn't let me... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by GEORGEBX, Feb 14, 2019.

  1. GEORGEBX
    GEORGEBX Guest

    What i have to do with 80150A9 error


    I got a question.I recently bought a used xbox 360 and idk why but its showing a lot of errors But when i tried to dowload a profile (cuz didn't let me to connect) (I never had annother console) and its showing this error 80150A9
    Do you know what it have?

    And i don't know what xbox is that
    What i have to do with 80150A9 error [​IMG]

    What i have to do with 80150A9 error [​IMG]
    and
    its showing that when i whant to create a account its dowloding a litle and its showing that
    What i have to do with 80150A9 error [​IMG]


    :)
     
    GEORGEBX, Feb 14, 2019
    #1
  2. UchihaObito2 Win User

    What i have to do with 80150A9 error

    https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-360/xbox-live/error-code-80151103
  3. Villarino Win User

    What i have to do with 80150A9 error

    Hello! Thanks for the pics and sorry about your problem, please check this

    https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/errors/error-code-801540A9

    Hope it helps!
  4. SLB4EVERPT Win User

    Error 8015000A, what do I have to do?

    What is the console that is giving that error? one or 360?
  5. THEOWENKILLER Win User

    What do I have to do?

    you need to post on the support forum for a better response
  6. SparkleZonFire Win User

    Error Message, What Do I Do?

    What game is it for? Did you try uninstalling and reinstalling the game?
Thema:

What i have to do with 80150A9 error

Loading...
  1. What i have to do with 80150A9 error - Similar Threads - 80150A9 error

  2. Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.: Had this happen with Toro2, Captain Tsuba II and Axis football. No issues on my other console that is not in the preview program. submitted by /u/WholePride2987 [link] [comments]
  3. Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006

    in XboX Insiders
    Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006: Apparently, this error occurs when the console lacks sufficient space. According to another Reddit thread, the only solution that seemed to work was a partial factory reset; however, when I go to...
  4. Alguna solución para este error al transmitir

    in XboX Insiders
    Alguna solución para este error al transmitir: Hola, tengo un par de semanas que plane transmitir en vivo, pasa que ya tiene como 3 o 4 dias que el stream se pixelea pero demasiado, y creía que seria mi internet pero hay veces que pasa y hay...
  5. Error installing the update (Alpha)

    in XboX Insiders
    Error installing the update (Alpha): Hello, a friend has this error when installing the Inisider Alpha update on his Xbox One S (500 GB). He even did a factory reset. But nothing wants to work. Source OS : 10.0.26100.9426 Cible OS...
  6. Error in voice's group. Nobody listens to you :(

    in XboX Insiders
    Error in voice's group. Nobody listens to you :(: You create a group or join one and see your profile is shaded. Don't worry, it's a bug that makes you join while you're in the game's voice chat... Just tap it view's button (⧉) and it integrates...
  7. What is the error: e102 00000c01 80070003

    in XboX Insiders
    What is the error: e102 00000c01 80070003: My Xbox one s console hdd broken. I put a new but cant system update.. i need the latest osu1 xbox 10.0.26100.9426 update . Need offline $systemupdate file or when last version Microsoft put to...
  8. Getting System Error E106 on Insider Build - Need Help to Fix It

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting System Error E106 on Insider Build - Need Help to Fix It: my console booted into the troubleshooting screen and I cannot bypass it. Here are my system details:System Error: E106 00000009 80070002 my os:26100.8569 My Console id:...
  9. Sending accept/send a friend request gets me the same error.

    in XboX Insiders
    Sending accept/send a friend request gets me the same error.: I was trying to add a friend to my Xbox account and both the app and the web gave the same "try again in a bit. Something went wrong". I tried logging in and out, uninstalling and installing the...
  10. Ghost Path Bug – Error 0x8B050033

    in XboX Insiders
    Ghost Path Bug – Error 0x8B050033: Xbox Series X – 0x8B050033 after leaving Delta Ring Hello, I left the Xbox Insider Delta Ring directly from my Xbox Series X on July 11, 2026. After leaving the program, the console became...

Users found this page by searching for:

  1. xbox e208 error