what horrible support

Discus and support what horrible support in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; why does your phone number not work anymore ? i cant print a shipping label . you want to charge me 250 dollars on a xbox x that has been used for less... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by lyledempsey, Dec 2, 2019.

1. lyledempsey
    lyledempsey Guest

what horrible support

why does your phone number not work anymore ? i cant print a shipping label . you want to charge me 250 dollars on a xbox x that has been used for less than 4 months , and you wont let me register my device. microsoft used to be a good company what horrible support :(

:)

lyledempsey, Dec 2, 2019
  2. ngocphi Win User

what horrible support

Best not to use chrome based browsers

Edge which is ironically baaed on cromanium

IE or firefox
  3. AngelObullets Win User

what horrible support

There is a option to print them out at a local libary or from a friends who might have a printer ect. There is a few tricks to get it printed out and to register a device it's on the mircosoft website under devices.
  4. {Parity} Win User

what horrible support

The best way to reach Live Support would be here:
    https://support.xbox.com/contact-us

Step 1 ----Select Xbox One

Step 2 ----Select See other options

Step 3 ----Select topic (Ex. System Update)

Step 4 ----Select "Show contact options"

Step 5 ----Select request a call from support
  5. ImpaledGremlin Win User

Horrible support

Sorry I dont see the issue, almost anything you buy has a warranty of 12 months or maybe more but not 6yrs

A cutoff point has to exist.

In this case depending on model they not have stock of all parts.

You should look at local repair shops.

Bear in mind deals on ar moment so possibly grab an S for quite cheap
  6. SydTurner Win User

Horrible Support

The system is so broken. No call backs and no way to speak to a human. Sad to see how far things have come. I probably will just go online and cancel my Microsoft services which won’t require assistance.
Thema:

what horrible support

1. what horrible support - Similar Threads - horrible support

2. Xbox lagging horribly nothing works

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox lagging horribly nothing works: Has anyone else been dealing with this ? Restarting doesn’t work and my boyfriend is having the issues with his , it’s becoming impossible to play games submitted by /u/JeromeBigCock [link]...
  3. Detailed Network Statistics rapidly changing causing horrible lag, never consistent, any...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Detailed Network Statistics rapidly changing causing horrible lag, never consistent, any...: My network speed and statistics are rapidly changing, I can’t get consistent results. I test it several times in a row and it never stays the same. One minute it’s great, the next minute it’s...
  4. WiFi speeds are horrible when gaming but great for everything else on my new PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    WiFi speeds are horrible when gaming but great for everything else on my new PC: Hi all, I hope anyone can help me resolve my issue. I just built my own PC with a MSI PRO Z790-P WiFi MotherBoard with a high level GPU and CPU. Hardware is not the issue here. I am able to...
  5. Horrible xbox family settings menu and website

in XboX Insiders
    Horrible xbox family settings menu and website: Why is it so hard to log in and change my kids settings on xbox family??!! Google and Microsoft give me sooooooooooo many options that lead to nowhere! Crapiest not user friendly menu ever! All I...
  6. Xbox Gamebar recordings have a horrible 'buzzing' sound.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Gamebar recordings have a horrible 'buzzing' sound.: Hiya, whenever I use the recording features of Xbox Game Bar within games, a loud buzzing sound is recorded. This doesn't occur with non-Steam games, as far as I know. I've seen other threads from...
  7. Xbox New Dashboard = horrible

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox New Dashboard = horrible: Does anyone know if there is going to be an option to remove the junk tiles/feeds from the new Xbox Series S dashboard? I had all of my games grouped, categorised and sorted but this new update...
  8. The new Xbox menu is horrible to navigate and he’s missing several key factors that...

in XBoX Accessibility
    The new Xbox menu is horrible to navigate and he’s missing several key factors that...: Why does your new menu have to be so hard to navigate hiding all the necessities to where we can’t find them easily your old menu worked just fine. This new menu is straight garbage. Where is game...
  9. my audio in sea of thieves sounds horrible

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my audio in sea of thieves sounds horrible: every time I open sea of thieves the audio will start off sounding normal but a few seconds later it will cut out for about five seconds, but when it comes back it 0sound all crackly and bad and...
  10. Horrible Support

in XBoX Accessibility
    Horrible Support: I have now tried for over an hour to get a call back for an xbox issue. The system is now saying I've reached my call back limit and I've received zero calls. You can't call in directly as it...