What headset can I use with the Xbox 360

Discus and support What headset can I use with the Xbox 360 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have an Xbox 360 and I've been wondering what will a PDP controller rematch work on an Xbox 360 and headset 239b1625-799d-45e6-9b37-1d6fdf65dba2 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Anthony Marshall1, Feb 21, 2023.

1. What headset can I use with the Xbox 360

I have an Xbox 360 and I've been wondering what will a PDP controller rematch work on an Xbox 360 and headset

:)

Anthony Marshall1, Feb 21, 2023
  2. andersonpassos Win User

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good evening

The PDP controller you mentioned, specifically the PDP Wired Controller for Xbox One and Windows, is not compatible with the Xbox 360.

As for headsets, the Xbox 360 has its own proprietary headset port, so you'll need to use a headset that's specifically designed for the Xbox 360. Microsoft's official headset for the Xbox 360 is the Xbox 360 Headset, which plugs directly into the controller. Other third-party options are available as well, such as the Turtle Beach Ear Force X12 or the Tritton AX 180.

Keep in mind that if you're using a wireless controller, you'll need a wired headset or an additional wireless adapter to connect your wireless headset to your controller.
  3. TragicSkies Win User

My original headset doesn't work!

4. reforc3 Win User

Wireless Headset boots me off LIVE.

What of these do you had?

- Xbox 360 Wireless Headset with Bluetooth support.xbox.com/.../set-up-bluetooth-wireless-headset

- Xbox 360 Wireless Headset
    support.xbox.com/.../set-up-wireless-headset

One of the suggestions (any of the troubleshoot says anything about loosing the LIVE connection) is yo check there's not metal objects near you and the console, also had the headset charged and be "close" to the console to get a good signal of the headset
    and stuff.

Also maybe is an update that could be missing, I suggest clearing the cache and then turn on the headset and if there's an update just do it and check if you can play properly.
  5. spartan Mook117 Win User

If I buy a Xbox One Stereo Headset Adapter can I use a xbox 360 headset? Also can I use any genuine 3.5mm headset on xbox one?

If I use some kind of adapter can I use a xbox 360 headset?
  6. smileskybird Win User

Why no bluetooth?

My Turtle Beach 500x headset has completely wireless DTS 7.1 surround sound and completely wireless chat. But have to plug in a chat cable to use the headset for chat, on Xbox 360 because of the proprietary (is it proprietary?)jack the Xbox 360 controller
    has or something.

Turtle Beach Support said the stealth 500x would not work with Xbox 360 but it does! Xbox Support (yay) said Xbox 360 supports DTS 7.1 surround sound. I've seen others too say the headset works on PS4 too. I paid NZ$358 for the headset and I like it. RRP
    for the headset is US$229. PS to use chat on Xbox 360 with the headset, you need to attach a chat cable which you can get from a turtle beach distributor and you use the volume/mute on/mute off switches on the chat cable not the headset, to use it to chat
    on Xbox 360. My friends say I sound normal and clear and loud and like it. Sometimes you can sound tin-ny with completely wireless chat headsets. But not with the 500x.
Thema:

1. What headset can I use with the Xbox 360 - Similar Threads - headset 360

2. My mic works on Xbox one but when I try to use it on a 360 game it does detect my headset,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My mic works on Xbox one but when I try to use it on a 360 game it does detect my headset,...: I can hear my games from my headset but it doesn't pick up my mic in games or in party chats. 5bd53e4d-9427-4711-8a33-4f44c4d90298
  3. I'm trying to get an Official Xbox 360 headset to work on my Xbox One. The Stereo Adapter...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to get an Official Xbox 360 headset to work on my Xbox One. The Stereo Adapter...: I'm trying to get an Official Xbox 360 headset to work on my Xbox One. The Stereo Adapter is very expensive, so I don't want to buy it, so I'm interested in a 2.5mm to 3.5mm converter cable. I...
  4. I'm trying to get an Official Xbox 360 headset to work on my Xbox One. The Stereo Adapter...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to get an Official Xbox 360 headset to work on my Xbox One. The Stereo Adapter...: I'm trying to get an Official Xbox 360 headset to work on my Xbox One. The Stereo Adapter is very expensive, so I'm interested in a converter cable. I have a question though Would this work?...
  5. remote headset wont pair with controller and xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    remote headset wont pair with controller and xbox 360: Hi,i cant connect up my official headset it goes to 2 when the xbox 360 and controller stay on 1 i have tried other official earpiece and they just go to 3 or 4 but not 1 any ideas whats happening...
  6. xbox 360 headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox 360 headset: I have an xbox 360 and I have been playing on xbox live with a person that has an xbox 1, but I can't get my headset to work. I have tried all the troubleshooting suggestions but it still won't...
  7. Wireless Xbox 360 Headset to PC without hardware

in XBoX on Windows
    Wireless Xbox 360 Headset to PC without hardware: Is it possible to connect my new 'Wireless Xbox 360 Halo Reach Headset' to my laptop by using some kind of Bluetooth adapter without having to buy or install a piece of hardware? I was hoping that...
  8. 360 Wireless headset problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    360 Wireless headset problem: Recently purchased new OEM wireless headset for 360. Plug it in to charge and shows charging for about 20 mins then lights go dark. Never gets to all 4 lights blinking in unison to indicate fully...
  9. No sound through Official Xbox 360 wireless headset.

in XBoX on Consoles
    No sound through Official Xbox 360 wireless headset.: I recently purchased an Xbox 360 wireless headset, and no sound has come through it. The microphone works, but sound doesn't come through. I've tried muting and unmuting, changing the volume,...
  10. No sound through Official Xbox 360 wireless headset.

in XBoX on Consoles
    No sound through Official Xbox 360 wireless headset.: I recently purchased an Xbox 360 wireless headset, and no sound has come through it. The microphone works, but sound doesn't come through. I've tried muting and unmuting, changing the volume,...