What HD's compatible with the Xbox 360 and where can I purchase them? / Quais HD's ...

Discus and support What HD's compatible with the Xbox 360 and where can I purchase them? / Quais HD's ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Recently bought my XBox 360 (yes, just now), and I bought is the Slim version with 4GB memory, only it really is very little they could tell me how... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Th3B1gG4mer, Jan 3, 2014.

1. Th3B1gG4mer
    Th3B1gG4mer Guest

What HD's compatible with the Xbox 360 and where can I purchase them? / Quais HD's ...

Recently bought my XBox 360 (yes, just now), and I bought is the Slim version with 4GB memory, only it really is very little they could tell me how much a 250gb and where to purchase them? /Comprei meu XBox 360 recentemente (Sim,só agora),e o que comprei
    é a versão Slim com 4gb de memoria,só que realmente é muito pouco,poderiam me falar quanto custa um de 250gb e onde compra-los ?

:)

Th3B1gG4mer, Jan 3, 2014
  2. Case para HD Externo Funciona Xbox One?

Boa tarde pessoal.

Tenho um HD Externo da Samsung de 1TB 2.5 (aqueles pequenos) e estava usando no Xbox tranquilamente. Estes HD's somente vem com o cabo USB e a principio todos os jogos meus rodavam perfeitamente.

O problema é que vou ter que utilizar este HD em minhas viagens, então dispondo de 3 HD's 3.5 Sata de 1 TB (x2) e 2 TB (x1). Tenho tambem 2 Cases só que 2.0, os mesmos não funcionaram para armazenamento de jogos, mas somente armazenamento de musicas e afins.
    Gostaria de saber se Cases 3.0 funcionariam "de boa" no Xbox One e / ou seria apenas com HD's Externos Nativos (tipo esse da Samsung).

Agradeço tambem se alguem tiver destes tipos no seu Xbox One, puder mostrar o Armazenamento e o Case, seria de grande ajuda e validade na informação.

Rodrigo Médici, Jan 3, 2014
  3. Caleb LK
    Caleb LK Guest
    4GB Xbox

Yes the Xbox 360 slim just like the old console models have changeable HD's you would just need to transfer your save data and the like via a Data cable or USB. As stated before Fat and slim xbox's do have different HD's and they aren't compatible.

Caleb LK, Jan 3, 2014
  4. What HD's compatible with the Xbox 360 and where can I purchase them? / Quais HD's ...

You can purchase them either at Best buy the for the HDMI Cable and the hard drive as well you can HDMI cable can run up to 36.99 Max then hard drive you can find for 109.99

AvailableWizman, Jan 3, 2014
  5. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    Just make sure you buy an official hard drive.3rd party hard drives will cause you ne end of problems.

Daft Badger, Jan 3, 2014
  6. CYR426
    CYR426 Guest
    you can buy a 250gb drive and hd cable plus the transfer cable for under $100 dollars at gamestop.com or from their stores

CYR426, Oct 31, 2018
  7. ngocphi Win User

Unable to ""purchase"" crysis 3,already talked with an operator who sent me here

You cant play a xbox 360 game yet only the ones listed on the list since crysis isnt on the list yet

Some games check for compatibility and xbox one is not compatible with 360 games yet nor is the marketplace setup for purchases yet

And no its not checking for xbox 360 only

It checks for hd for hd gamesand tv format

@cattrix them you can rent one
  8. ngocphi Win User

HDD Replacement

just to be clear

as long as its the xbox 360 s 250gig hd unit that you can purchase

a laptop hd cannot be used
  9. AvailableWizman Win User

What HD's compatible with the Xbox 360 and where can I purchase them? / Quais HD's compatíveis com o Xbox 360 e onde posso compra-los ?

You can purchase them either at Best buy the for the HDMI Cable and the hard drive as well you can HDMI cable can run up to 36.99 Max then hard drive you can find for 109.99
  10. CYR426 Win User

What HD's compatible with the Xbox 360 and where can I purchase them? / Quais HD's compatíveis com o Xbox 360 e onde posso compra-los ?

you can buy a 250gb drive and hd cable plus the transfer cable for under $100 dollars at gamestop.com or from their stores
  11. Daft Badger Win User

Just make sure you buy an official hard drive.3rd party hard drives will cause you ne end of problems.
Thema:

1. What HD's compatible with the Xbox 360 and where can I purchase them? / Quais HD's ... - Similar Threads - HD's compatible 360

2. Xbox series X screens looks broken and crazy colors when starting HD game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X screens looks broken and crazy colors when starting HD game: I got my Xbox series X about a month or two ago and have had no issues. Today, every time I start a game that has HD enabled, my screen looks cracked with crazy bright colors. I tested non HD...
  3. Beyond Good and Evil HD (360) freezes when character talks

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Beyond Good and Evil HD (360) freezes when character talks: Hey. I recently purchased the physical version of this game for Xbox 360, but whenever a character talks, the game freezes for about a second. I'm unable to install this game to my hard drive to...
  4. MICROSOFT LIFECAM HD 3000 NOT WORKING WITH XBOX

in XBoX on Consoles
    MICROSOFT LIFECAM HD 3000 NOT WORKING WITH XBOX: I just got a brand new lifecam 3000 to stream via xbox. I edited ALL of my settings to make sure this is accessible (privacy and all) and it's still not working. The lifecam blinks three times...
  5. Silent Hill HD Collection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Silent Hill HD Collection: Hi, I have a Samsung TV with Game Pass app and a PC with the XBox app. In 2022 I purchased Silent Hill: HD Collection Is it possible to play this game without an XBox? as I'm certainly not...
  6. MGS HD COLLECTION

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MGS HD COLLECTION: Hello! What's wrong with MGS HD collection? I can't understand this situation, and both company ( Microsoft and Konami) still think that's ok. I'm already buy this game, and then Konami delete...
  7. XBOX 360 first gen HD transfer issue (128G to 250G)......

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX 360 first gen HD transfer issue (128G to 250G)......: Hello, I have the original XBOX 360. I recently bought a new HD for it in order to go from 128G to 250G. I used the OEM (Microsoft of course) transfer cable and software but when the transfer was...
  8. Is Windows 8.1 good for gaming in Intel HD 3000 ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is Windows 8.1 good for gaming in Intel HD 3000 ?: i cant like play minecraft , valorant and more like opengl games , DirectX games here are the specs i3-2348M CPU @ 2.30GHz 8 GB DDR3 256 gigabyte ssd intel hd 3000 and i am planning to downgrade...
  9. Cant get technical support on how to access the Realtek 7.1 HD Audio sound on my PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant get technical support on how to access the Realtek 7.1 HD Audio sound on my PC: Hi Guys, the people that sold my my brand new desktop PC cannot assist me. This is what i have, Antec NX290 Mid Tower Gaming Case Power Supplies: 500W 80 PLUS Efficiency Power Supply...
  10. My tv full hd display and HDR10 supported but Im not able to enable HDR Game Calibration

in XBoX on Consoles
    My tv full hd display and HDR10 supported but Im not able to enable HDR Game Calibration: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** 451fa710-7881-49b0-a31f-025876a88a5d