What have they done to the dashboard?

Discus and support What have they done to the dashboard? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; This new update that got pushed out is absolute hot garbage. They have literally all of our groups pushed down and hid the clubs, everything is buried... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Savage-soul141, Nov 19, 2022.

1. What have they done to the dashboard?

This new update that got pushed out is absolute hot garbage. They have literally all of our groups pushed down and hid the clubs, everything is buried with Microsoft store tiles and Game Pass tiles. I have been in the skip ahead program for 7 years and this newest update completely changed the dashboard and not for the better. Please bring back the ability to add groups/clubs and games to the dashboard or at least remove game tiles for Game Pass and the Microsoft store. Anytime that I try to add a club or a group to my dashboard it says there isn't any room.

submitted by /u/Savage-soul141
    [link] [comments]

/u/Savage-soul141, Nov 19, 2022
  2. II Apex ll Win User

What have they done ?

Honestly, they have a whole forum for you to talk about the new changes. There is no need to be posting this here...

http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_forums/general_discussion/default.aspx

As you will see, look for the subforum...

You will come around eventually, it is not that bad...
  3. Iron Man TStark Win User

what have they done with the buttons

nothing has changed for me!?!?!?!?!
  4. A Livid Penguin Win User

What they SHOULD have done

I don't mind joining matches in progress, it makes matchmaking go faster. I'd rather have that than halo, where it takes long to find a game and if anyone leaves your team is handicapped for the rest of the game...
  5. A Kinky Milkman Win User

What they SHOULD have done

Didn't the first CoD have this?
  6. _vandit Win User

What have you done???

Not only that, but I think everyone's posts from the previous forums has been deleted. I can't find any of mine.
Thema:

What have they done to the dashboard?

1. What have they done to the dashboard? - Similar Threads - done dashboard

2. I've done all the steps and it still wont let me reply or make a group

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I've done all the steps and it still wont let me reply or make a group: it won't let me make or reply to groups even though I did all the things it told me to do 70db31d5-bf8a-4594-b5f6-e886e38f2021
  3. Is my Xbox One S done for?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is my Xbox One S done for?: My Xbox one s has all of the sudden started to not even boot up anymore. I will be stuck on the green Xbox screen for some time, then maybe a white loading screen for a few minutes or sometimes...
  4. I had a repaire done on an elite 2 controller it was returned …still broken and with...

in XBoX on Windows
    I had a repaire done on an elite 2 controller it was returned …still broken and with...: In December of 2023 I purchased and elite 2 controller and by mid April 24 it was broken. The sticks drift and get stuck making it impossible to play. It was “repaired” under warranty. I received...
  5. My xbox 1 x takes 30 minutes on the xbox load screen and even after it done loading and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox 1 x takes 30 minutes on the xbox load screen and even after it done loading and...: My xbox 1 x it has an issue it take 20 min on xbox load screen and 30 min after it's done loading it's a black screen and when I try to play anything the console sh uts off and idk what is the...
  6. You banned me WRONGFULLY. And you won’t let me appeal even though I’ve done nothing wrong....

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    You banned me WRONGFULLY. And you won’t let me appeal even though I’ve done nothing wrong....: I have proof in screenshots. But you refuse to be contacted. Unban me and make this up to me now please. 33b8b51c-a2ad-45da-84ce-3ec8b8555ed7
  7. Got a message pop up with suspension but I've done nothing the only person I've messaged is...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Got a message pop up with suspension but I've done nothing the only person I've messaged is...: Got a message pop up with suspension but I've done nothing the only message I've sent is to a close friend I've not posted in in-game chat so I don't know what I have done to get this ban. No...
  8. Hello, Whenever I log on to Fortnite my xbox says' "Give that another try" I've done a hard...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello, Whenever I log on to Fortnite my xbox says' "Give that another try" I've done a hard...: Hello, Whenever I log on to Fortnite my xbox says' "Give that another try" I've done a hard reset, and I have also reset my xbox, but that still didn't work, what should I do to fix this?...
  9. Kinda confused by how the dashboard tests are being done

in XboX Insiders
    Kinda confused by how the dashboard tests are being done: My series X is in Alpha. My account is set up as an insider and my wife's account is not. In the recent round of dashboard tests, my wife's profile has the new dashboard but my profile does not....
  10. Dashboard update FEB 11 then another in March well done guys

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dashboard update FEB 11 then another in March well done guys: Xbox One Keeps Getting Better – Product Updates Coming - Xbox Wire wonder if the people who were slagging the xbox off will come in here and say nice well done. erm dont think so but well done...