What have Microsoft become? SCAMMING?

Discus and support What have Microsoft become? SCAMMING? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I have lost all faith in Microsoft, So my first issue (I have to accept half of the blame here) but I was an avid Xbox gamer, and of course had an... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by arne fjørtoft, May 25, 2024.

1. What have Microsoft become? SCAMMING?

I have lost all faith in Microsoft,

So my first issue (I have to accept half of the blame here) but I was an avid Xbox gamer, and of course had an active subscription back in the day.
    Stopped gaming, forgot about it (which is my fault), but they kept charging my outdated debit card?

How is that even possible/legal?

The only reason i discovered it was when I now tried to log back on my old Xbox account on PC, using a different Microsoft account than I've been using on my PC.

They keep asking for a PIN I'm not sure I've ever created.

And I can't for the life of me find out where to change/reset it.

Which leads to my final point, it's IMPOSSIBLE to find the right information online, and trying to contact them...... forget about it!

They've set up an obstacle course redirecting you through endelss different pages, where you constantly have to login again.

First time having issues with Microsoft to be fair, but when I did... my God it's atrocious.

Regards.

Lost for words

:)

arne fjørtoft, May 25, 2024
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

Your bank, if they do what most banks do things they're being helpful by transferring your repeated charges to your new credit card automatically. Your problem is with them

You can also contact your representatives and ask them to pass laws that prevent them from doing this without your permission.

If you haven't logged into your account in a long time, you may have to pass security questions

This should apply

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...n-locked-805e8b0d-4141-29b2-7b65-df6ff6c9ce27
  3. WooLang Win User

XBOX Game Pass and EA Access / Discord Nitro

I dont have it either ... waiting 24h, what a scam microsoft !
  4. WilliamO'Reilly3 Win User

Buying Minecraft with Microsoft account credits.

What a scam microsoft! Not happy
  5. Joe_the_Shmoe Win User

Oblivion Wizard's Tower DLC not showing in store on Xbox One and cannot download thru in-game menus

Because it's Microsoft. What's gonna happen to them if they scam you? Nothing, that's what.
  6. OPTIMIZM PRIME Win User

Xbox live is becoming a scam.

Are you talking about 360 or the One?
Thema:

1. What have Microsoft become? SCAMMING? - Similar Threads - Microsoft become SCAMMING

2. I was wondering, is there any way to recover it? And if not, is Microsoft able to give me...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I was wondering, is there any way to recover it? And if not, is Microsoft able to give me...: So recently, I decided to factory reset my computer due to hardware issues. When I reinstalled Minecraft, I realized that the world that I had spent more than a hundred hours on had went away too....
  3. Why are the download speeds in the microsoft store often so terribly slow?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why are the download speeds in the microsoft store often so terribly slow?: Hi! While downloading games in the microsoft store the download speeds are often capped at ~700 kbps or less. This is not only the case for myself, but also for at least five of my friends....
  4. I can't buy any games on microsoft

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't buy any games on microsoft: I am trying to buy minecraft and for some reason I can't buy it. It says my account doesn't have access to it. I have a similar problem when I try to play halo infinite because I can't access the...
  5. i cant download anything on microsoft store because it says "D:\ __ no folder yet"

in XBoX on Windows
    i cant download anything on microsoft store because it says "D:\ __ no folder yet": i cant download anything on microsoft store because it says "D:\ __ no folder yet" and ive been trying anything and everytime i go into settings on microsoft store my whole microsoft crashes...
  6. I have an unknown charge from microsoft “MICROSOFT*XBOX GAME425-6816830 WA” i haven't been...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have an unknown charge from microsoft “MICROSOFT*XBOX GAME425-6816830 WA” i haven't been...: I have an unknown charge from microsoft “MICROSOFT*XBOX GAME425-6816830 WA” i haven't been on my xbox in months. What do I do to get this money back. c652a905-c898-4c71-aba3-d24809f4de0c
  7. I want to become a Microsoft PC games, Windows, 365, etc reseller

in XBoX on Windows
    I want to become a Microsoft PC games, Windows, 365, etc reseller: Hi, I want to sell the items mentioned in the question(especially PC games) digitally through my website in India & through Amazon India. Can you please point me to the right direction as to whom...
  8. How to become a certification engineer for microsoft (QA )

in XBoX on Windows
    How to become a certification engineer for microsoft (QA ): Hello Microsoft community, I hope this message finds you well. I am interested in learning more about the specific job title for engineers responsible for certifying the quality of games on...
  9. I can't find Microsoft link to become a marketplace creater partner

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't find Microsoft link to become a marketplace creater partner: Please help me to become marketplace creater partner e8889b40-7acb-480d-9b5a-8b3403da4342
  10. Anyone know the forms to become Microsoft enforcement?

in XBoX on Windows
    Anyone know the forms to become Microsoft enforcement?: Does anyone know how to apply for Microsoft enforcement squad? I'd love to apply but idk if I can I'm disabled and on social security income plus im an ambassador already...