What has happended to my repair? What did they repair ?
Discus and support What has happended to my repair? What did they repair ? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi all. I have recently sent my Xbox one x for repair as it kept having the start up error E codes. I am wondering what happened with my repair... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by inspector of gadgets, Sep 18, 2018.
Thema:
What has happended to my repair? What did they repair ?
Loading...
-
What has happended to my repair? What did they repair ? - Similar Threads - has happended repair
-
I’m so sorry if this has been discussed.
in XboX InsidersI’m so sorry if this has been discussed.: If I’m in the delta tier is there a date when I’ll be able to get mythic achievements? submitted by /u/NoFoundation2756 [link] [comments] -
Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X
in XboX InsidersHas anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or... -
Has anyone tested Disc-to-Digital on 3 Xbox consoles at the same time? D2D + Home Xbox +...
in XboX InsidersHas anyone tested Disc-to-Digital on 3 Xbox consoles at the same time? D2D + Home Xbox +...: So, I have a very specific use case for the new Disc-to-Digital feature, and I’m wondering if anyone with multiple Xbox consoles has actually tested this. I’m trying to unlock the Dominion... -
Has anyone personally tested simultaneous game sharing with the new disc-to-digital feature?
in XboX InsidersHas anyone personally tested simultaneous game sharing with the new disc-to-digital feature?: Has anyone personally tested simultaneous game sharing with the new disc-to-digital feature? Here’s the exact situation: I insert a physical game into my Series X and claim the digital... -
Has anybody tried out the new download speed update? (Alpha/Skip-Ahead)
in XboX InsidersHas anybody tried out the new download speed update? (Alpha/Skip-Ahead): It certainly feels alot more stable. I know alot of it is at play with just the broadband provider alone, but before the update id start at a strong 800Mbps and drop to 400-500 for the rest of the... -
What has happend to my achivements score
in XboX InsidersWhat has happend to my achivements score: My achivement score has dropped? Or is my memory fading? I'm suddenly on only 90k? Just thought to ask before I file a bug report (Insider Alpha-Skip ahead). I remember having way over 100k....... -
XBOX HAS TAKEN MONEY OUT MY ACCOUNT AND HASN'T REFUNDED ME! - HAS THIS HAPPEND TO ANYONE ELSE?
in XBoX Games and AppsXBOX HAS TAKEN MONEY OUT MY ACCOUNT AND HASN'T REFUNDED ME! - HAS THIS HAPPEND TO ANYONE ELSE?: It has been less then 14 days! I wasn't aware of the subscription (Even if I was the device which had access to the account is broken) I'd never get this sort of lack of customer service from... -
has this happend to anyone else?
in XBoX on Consoleshas this happend to anyone else?: so i bought watch dogs legion and one day i wanted to play it again but then it said that i needed to buys first so i clicked "view in microsoft store" and said ready to play so i clicked play and... -
What has happend to the Major League Baseball games for the Xbox 360
in XBoX Games and AppsWhat has happend to the Major League Baseball games for the Xbox 360: I was wanting to Get a MLB game for my Xbox 360 but there no listed any where in the game listing.... is there a reson for this is Xbox 360 being deleted out... if so please some one let me...