What happens when you remove a account from a family?

Discus and support What happens when you remove a account from a family? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I'm trying to remove my account from a family so I can make my account an adult account. But what happens to my account when I do this? Someone please... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Izzy1045, Oct 22, 2017.

1. Izzy1045
    Izzy1045 Guest

I'm trying to remove my account from a family so I can make my account an adult account. But what happens to my account when I do this? Someone please tell me. I don't want to delete my account, I have too much stuff on it. Just want to make It a Adult Account,
    Nothing else.

:)

Izzy1045, Oct 22, 2017
  2. SpatialPig
    SpatialPig Guest
    What happens when you download a game from Marketplace?

Hi,

I'm sure this has been asked before but I can't find it sorry. Basically, I am thinking of downloading a games from the marketplace (my first one) but I want to find out if the game will only be playable by the account that downloads the game.

I have two accounts on the one XBox (mine and my son). If I was to download the game under my account would my son be able to access the game when he is logged into the XBox at a later time?

Thanks

Craig ()

SpatialPig, Oct 22, 2017
  3. Danno McK.
    Danno McK. Guest
    What happens when you download a game from Marketplace?

[Sorry, replied in wrong browser tab.]

Danno McK., Oct 22, 2017
  4. Smwutches Win User

Remove account that was on broken xbox 360

What's happening when you try to add the account to the new console? You shouldn't have to remove it from the old console in order to do so.
  5. SammyVS Win User

Xbox App on Windows 10 will not recognize my ultimate subscption

Got it. About you have removed the PC from your device list would not imply in this case.

What happens when you try to log in with your account on the Xbox app?
  6. skylaar Win User

Error code 0x8b050033 all games fail to load

When this happened to me I had luck with removing my account from the system, doing a full shutdown, and then restarting and adding my account back. I am not sure what happened but somehow my account got bugged and this allowed it to completely refresh.
    Your game saves should be in the cloud so you do not lose anything by removing your account and then adding it back on.
  7. ZombieJesterCOE Win User

Xbox Live not working in a Backward Compatible game (XBOX 360 game) on XBOX One

What happens when you remove your profile from the console and re-log it back in?
  8. XBF Chris J Win User

Apex Legends

Hey Jack,

Thank you for posting here on the Xbox forums. Since this is only happening to your account, you may have to remove your account from the Xbox and then re-download it :

How to add or remove a Microsoft account on Xbox One

If that doesn't work, let us know exactly what happens when you try to launch the game. Do you get any error codes or messages?
Thema:

1. What happens when you remove a account from a family? - Similar Threads - happens remove account

2. What would happen to my brother’s Xbox Account if I removed him from my “Family” in the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    What would happen to my brother’s Xbox Account if I removed him from my “Family” in the...: What would happen to my brother’s Xbox Account if I removed him from my “Family” in the Family Safety settings? Will he be able to purchase his games and other Knick knacks on his console,...
  3. Notifications from removed friends. Still happening after 7 years.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Notifications from removed friends. Still happening after 7 years.: Shortly after I bought my first Xbox One in 2014 I trimmed my friends list. I removed “friends” I’d added over the years while playing on Xbox360. However I still get notifications whenever...
  4. What happens if I remove someone’s account from my Xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    What happens if I remove someone’s account from my Xbox: I was wondering if the save data of the account I remove from my Xbox could be lost 938a83e1-f8e4-4656-994d-8ed8276edcbb
  5. What happens when I remove my Xbox from my trusted devices list?

in XBoX Accessibility
    What happens when I remove my Xbox from my trusted devices list?: Hi, I have recently removed my account from my Xbox Series X since I am lending it to a friend for a while. Will removing the administrator account from an Xbox affect the console and will I be...
  6. Xbox Live Gold 12 Month Removed. What happens to Gold?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold 12 Month Removed. What happens to Gold?: Hello there. I have been overly curious for the past while as to what is going to be happening with the whole 'removal' of the 12 Month option for Xbox Live Gold from the Microsoft store. I...
  7. I can’t remove the unmute icon on my Xbox one. Just happened one day. Tried re booting and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t remove the unmute icon on my Xbox one. Just happened one day. Tried re booting and...: Cannot speak on headset please help! f1f3ef6f-e502-4916-996b-93c23ac8809c
  8. Happening now is dumb, and there should be an option to remove it,or just get rid of it...

in XboX Insiders
    Happening now is dumb, and there should be an option to remove it,or just get rid of it...: I just got the update that added "happening now" in the friends tab and it's so annoying, I will get invited by friends but not join because I'm playing with other people but the invite will stay...
  9. Please tell me that "Happening Now" can be removed..

in XboX Insiders
    Please tell me that "Happening Now" can be removed..: [IMG] submitted by /u/M3M0RYDIST0RT3D [link] [comments]
  10. [Mod Removed - Profanity] is happening

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [Mod Removed - Profanity] is happening: ok i bought assassins creed odyssey and red dead redemption 2 the 20 june 2018 ( 4 month ago) perfecly downloaded on my xbox and when the new assassins creed was released i try to open it that day...