What happens when you accidentally sign in to xbox, play with it and earn achievements on...

Discus and support What happens when you accidentally sign in to xbox, play with it and earn achievements on... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; (Follow up from my previous question, could be considered a thread from the past forum) Hello! Sorry about this but i wanna follow up.I forgot to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Unknown ❓, Jun 14, 2021.

1. Unknown ❓
    Unknown ❓ Guest

What happens when you accidentally sign in to xbox, play with it and earn achievements on...

(Follow up from my previous question, could be considered a thread from the past forum)

Hello!

Sorry about this but i wanna follow up.I forgot to include this.What happens if i accidentally signed in to xbox, play with it and earn achievements on a cracked game without knowledge?Would i get banned?

My friends have cracked games,idk if they got xbox accounts.What if that happens and i didn't even signed in, i

just go play with it?Would i get banned?

My bff once gave me a cracked game but i uninstalled each one of them because i would not wanna get in trouble with that.And, it sometimes ask me to sign in to xbox but i managed to reject.That's why uninstalled the games my friends passed me down and play pc games instead, (lol ��)

Thanks again ��

(I guess it is possible to happen like this because i have forza and it just signs me in to xbox without my permission, good thing it wasn't a cracked game.I think my friend has a xbox account signed in on a cracked game.)

(I'll update this, i guess)

:)

Unknown ❓, Jun 14, 2021
  2. XAlphazorX Win User

Legendary Commendation problem

When playing a game in offline mode (not signed in to XBL), any achievement/progress earned/made will be saved in a way, but only when you play it in offline mode i believe. With halo it is quite problematic, to get any progress saved when in offline mode
    as you need to be signed into Xbox Live for the servers to recognize you and your progress made. In my opinion you will need to do it again, or wait a few days/weeks for the servers to backtrack your record and find it, and give you the rewards for it.

Whereas Achievements that are earned in offline mode, will be updated to your account next time you sign in to Xbox Live.

This happened to a friend of mine so i know what its like.
  3. Luckygamer777 Win User

gamer score

Hmmm... sounds as though there was an connection issue. Sorry about the loss of your achievements, I know that feeling. Had this happen to myself long ago so hopefully I can explain it well.

Well the theory I have that happened is an offline achievement loss. If you earn achievements offline on a console, be sure you sign into Xbox Live using that console since it only keeps your progress in achievements when you were last connected to XBL with
    that profile. So if you recover your account or play on a different Xbox; it will overwrite and disable other locations where you last used your profile meaning the achievements you earned offline is loss and needs be re-earned. I'm not entirely sure if this
    applies to the Xbox One or not, but this is the only thing I can think of that happened.
  4. I Dashboard It Win User

Lost Achievements - GoW

Well, this only applies if you have to re-download your account after you got offline achievements, but if you earned ALL of your achievements offline, and then re-downloaded your account BEFORE you signed-in with those achievements earned, you lose all
    of them. I'm pretty sure this is what happened to you.
  5. Temhotabot Win User

gamer score

Are you playing the game offline or online when you earn the achievements? In other words are you signed into XBL?
  6. onyxishere Win User

Lost a lot of achievements

Achievements unlocked offline do not usually load up when you sign back in to Live. However, what you should do is play some games and earn some new achievements. Perhaps the others will load up over time as you play online more.
Thema:

1. What happens when you accidentally sign in to xbox, play with it and earn achievements on... - Similar Threads - happens accidentally sign

2. How do I get rid of the happening now tab on my friends list

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I get rid of the happening now tab on my friends list: How do I get rid of the happening now tab on my friends list, my xbox just updated now there is a massive tab on my friends list that looks horrible and is pretty pointless, can't find a way to...
  3. Happening now tab is very bad but that’s not the worst problem!

in XboX Insiders
    Happening now tab is very bad but that’s not the worst problem!: Nobody is talking about how the friends in games tab is completely gone now. I used this a lot to quickly see which friends were on what games and now my whole experience has been downgraded...
  4. "Happening Now" tab is bad design and should be removed.

in XboX Insiders
    "Happening Now" tab is bad design and should be removed.: This change provide NO extra information, functionality, engagement, or usefulness. It's just a duplicate of what is already on the left side of my screen and is completely superfluous. The only...
  5. Can we get the option to shut off the what's happening tab any friend I wanna see is...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can we get the option to shut off the what's happening tab any friend I wanna see is...: The happening now feature used to be easy to ignore b9f9161d-405c-42e9-8b3b-4f184a5d05b8
  6. New “Happening Now” Tab is Terrible

in XboX Insiders
    New “Happening Now” Tab is Terrible: This new tab is atrociously bad. Not only does it now cover half of the screen, but it also removes the clock off of the screen as well. The “Happening Now” tab was something I barely even used...
  7. What happened to Friends In Game?

in XboX Insiders
    What happened to Friends In Game?: Don’t tell me they replaced it with Happening Now I want to play games my friends are playing, not join a party submitted by /u/NaturalPreference445 [link] [comments]
  8. "Friends in games" removed and replaced by "happening now" tab.

in XboX Insiders
    "Friends in games" removed and replaced by "happening now" tab.: As the title States, this update has replaced friends in games with happening now. it is a completely unnecessary update imo. It just seems like the friends in games option was really all that was...
  9. "Happening Now" tab is not a step forward.

in XboX Insiders
    "Happening Now" tab is not a step forward.: I understand Xbox wants to keep things fresh, but this new update in the friends list is a step backwards. You had a great system with the "friends in games" tab and now I cant even see what...
  10. How do I turn off happening now side bar in the friends section

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I turn off happening now side bar in the friends section: Every single time I open up my friends list menu a “happening now” side bar pops up and shows me party’s I can join how do I turn that off 3da07d63-a350-4859-8682-f07a5a724de0