What happens when someone steals your console

Discus and support What happens when someone steals your console in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Someone stole my system and they won’t be give it back d5a68b5c-ec06-4a75-8fb8-23d4ac398d06 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Amond Irvin, Nov 2, 2022.

1. Amond Irvin
    Amond Irvin Guest

Someone stole my system and they won’t be give it back

:)

Amond Irvin, Nov 2, 2022
  2. ngocphi Win User

Well you would need a court order then pay a justice of the peace

You do have to work with the legal system
  3. Amond Irvin Win User

I already did that an they said that they couldn’t get it back an I gave them my receipt and they said that they didn’t have a warrant
  4. ngocphi Win User

Call the police or sue them in court if they don't show up the baliff or a justice of the peace will come.pick it up

Personally I retrieved my stolen motor bike with serial.number etc by calling the cops after confirming it and my police report
  5. US Revenge Win User

Piracy is a fact of life, so why not just have fun with it?

piracy isn't stealing, please learn what internet piracy is and what stealing is, if I steal a car, someone lost a car, if I pirate a game, nothing negative happens to anyone.
  6. DavePori Win User

Refund policy for unauthorised transactions

Please clearify what happened a bit,

Did someone

1. Get onto your Xbox console and purchase the points without your permission

2. Recovery Your Xbox Live Account and purchased the content

3.Steal your CC Number and use it
Thema:

1. What happens when someone steals your console - Similar Threads - happens someone steals

2. Happening now tab is very bad but that’s not the worst problem!

in XboX Insiders
    Happening now tab is very bad but that’s not the worst problem!: Nobody is talking about how the friends in games tab is completely gone now. I used this a lot to quickly see which friends were on what games and now my whole experience has been downgraded...
  3. "Happening Now" tab is bad design and should be removed.

in XboX Insiders
    "Happening Now" tab is bad design and should be removed.: This change provide NO extra information, functionality, engagement, or usefulness. It's just a duplicate of what is already on the left side of my screen and is completely superfluous. The only...
  4. Can we get the option to shut off the what's happening tab any friend I wanna see is...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can we get the option to shut off the what's happening tab any friend I wanna see is...: The happening now feature used to be easy to ignore b9f9161d-405c-42e9-8b3b-4f184a5d05b8
  5. New “Happening Now” Tab is Terrible

in XboX Insiders
    New “Happening Now” Tab is Terrible: This new tab is atrociously bad. Not only does it now cover half of the screen, but it also removes the clock off of the screen as well. The “Happening Now” tab was something I barely even used...
  6. What happened to Friends In Game?

in XboX Insiders
    What happened to Friends In Game?: Don’t tell me they replaced it with Happening Now I want to play games my friends are playing, not join a party submitted by /u/NaturalPreference445 [link] [comments]
  7. "Friends in games" removed and replaced by "happening now" tab.

in XboX Insiders
    "Friends in games" removed and replaced by "happening now" tab.: As the title States, this update has replaced friends in games with happening now. it is a completely unnecessary update imo. It just seems like the friends in games option was really all that was...
  8. "Happening Now" tab is not a step forward.

in XboX Insiders
    "Happening Now" tab is not a step forward.: I understand Xbox wants to keep things fresh, but this new update in the friends list is a step backwards. You had a great system with the "friends in games" tab and now I cant even see what...
  9. How do I turn off happening now side bar in the friends section

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I turn off happening now side bar in the friends section: Every single time I open up my friends list menu a “happening now” side bar pops up and shows me party’s I can join how do I turn that off 3da07d63-a350-4859-8682-f07a5a724de0
  10. The new double-wide "happening now" thing is hideous, and nobody liked it, so why are you...

in XboX Insiders
    The new double-wide "happening now" thing is hideous, and nobody liked it, so why are you...: What's the point of the insider program if you don't even listen to the feedback? This sub has nearly a million subscribers, but typically, around 30 people browsing it at any given time, if...