What happens when I try to offline update with offline update but I can't offline update it...

Discus and support What happens when I try to offline update with offline update but I can't offline update it... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I downloaded OSU1 then tried to see if that worked then tried OSU2 that didn't work then tried OSU3 and that didn't work is my xbox broken... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Mike DVK, May 15, 2023.

1. Mike DVK
    Mike DVK Guest

What happens when I try to offline update with offline update but I can't offline update it...

I downloaded OSU1 then tried to see if that worked then tried OSU2 that didn't work then tried OSU3 and that didn't work is my xbox broken

:)

Mike DVK, May 15, 2023
  2. Mike DVK Win User

What happens when I try to offline update with offline update but I can't offline update it is my xbox broken

Yes it updates the goes right back to the error screen
  3. Ronnieee Win User

What happens when I try to offline update with offline update but I can't offline update it is my xbox broken

Hi there! This is Ronnie, an independent advisor.

Nice to meet you and I hope you are having a great day!

I understand you need help on your offline update.

Are you still getting an error when you try to update your Xbox offline through those files?

Most of the time when your Xbox is no longer updating even when doing this offline, there is already a hardware/firmware problem and that the Xbox console will already need a repair.
  4. Ronnieee Win User

Sorry to hear that. The console is no longer taking updates because of a hardware or firmware issue. In this case, the console would already need a repair.
  5. The Ranma Win User

Error 0x80072ee7 (can't finish update)

6. Mukittunmoon Win User

Update Problem

I guess offline update is the only answer try it. Offline update worked for me ^_^
Thema:

1. What happens when I try to offline update with offline update but I can't offline update it... - Similar Threads - happens try offline

2. i keep getting an error "oops. not sure what happened there. Please try again later' when...

in XBoX on Windows
    i keep getting an error "oops. not sure what happened there. Please try again later' when...: i keep getting an error "oops. not sure what happened there. Please try again later' when trying to purchase vc on nba 2k24 aa5e9bf4-c75d-42b9-903c-f2e207433285
  3. Whenever I try to download a game this error happens and for games that i have already...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Whenever I try to download a game this error happens and for games that i have already...: Error 0x80070005 for when i try download (For Celeste and Forza Horizon 4 but im pretty sure this is also a universal) and "Windows cannot access the specified device, path, or file. You may not...
  4. Why does this happen when trying to stream on twitch from xbox?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does this happen when trying to stream on twitch from xbox?: every time I click the “start your stream” button it prompts me to “Link your Twitch Account” and that I have to scan the QR code, pretty normal right? well no, the problem is I already have my...
  5. So this happen when I try to launch xbox app on pc "error code 0x80040904 occurs"

in XBoX on Consoles
    So this happen when I try to launch xbox app on pc "error code 0x80040904 occurs": So this happen when I try to launch xbox app on pc "error code 0x80040904 occurs" d44c9a02-1ca4-4a41-8b79-db1a846cf242
  6. Error 0x80242022 happens when I try to install the Xbox App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error 0x80242022 happens when I try to install the Xbox App: Just purchased PC game pass. Downloaded the Xbox app installer and it refuses to install. It says error 0x80244022. How do I fix this? d1212153-badf-4d60-85e7-b934bb4c8aa1
  7. Oops not sure what happen there please try again later

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Oops not sure what happen there please try again later: Hello so im trying to buy a game and every time I press buy it says “oops not sure what happen there please try again later” so when I pressed retry it keeps saying that....
  8. When ever I try to join my Xbox friends on my Switch a pop up happens.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When ever I try to join my Xbox friends on my Switch a pop up happens.: I’ve tried restarting my switch and I’ve tried connecting to a different WiFi but it just doesn’t work, so I have zero idea what to do next. The pop up says “Unable to connect, restart you client....
  9. what happen if my games that im trying to down load got a triagle on ity with exmark in the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    what happen if my games that im trying to down load got a triagle on ity with exmark in the...: what happpen if my games that im trying to download got a traglel on it with a exmark in the middle of it c4b9cd39-9c2c-4301-89c8-8fed4955eb37
  10. "Something unexpected happened" when trying to install games from the Windows 11 Xbox app

in XBoX on Windows
    "Something unexpected happened" when trying to install games from the Windows 11 Xbox app: The Xbox app was working perfectly yesterday, tried to install a game today and it gives me a message saying "Something unexpected happened" with the error code "0x89235003". Can't find anything...