What happens when I remove my Xbox from my trusted devices list?

Discus and support What happens when I remove my Xbox from my trusted devices list? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi, I have recently removed my account from my Xbox Series X since I am lending it to a friend for a while. Will removing the administrator account... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by maximadfox, Nov 24, 2020.

1. maximadfox
    maximadfox Guest

Hi, I have recently removed my account from my Xbox Series X since I am lending it to a friend for a while.

Will removing the administrator account from an Xbox affect the console and will I be able to sign in again and have all my game data?

Thanks

:)

maximadfox, Nov 24, 2020
  2. consmast Win User

Remove all trusted devices not available?

I would like to repeat my questions:

1. How to remove the device from "Trusted Devices" list? Where is the old "Remove all trusted devices" option in Microsoft Account? I'd like to remove it only for 2FA purposes.
    2. If I remove the Device from "My devices" list, what are the consequences? In particular - removing Xbox from my devices, will it impact my data saved on the console?
    I did a little experiment: I have logged in to MS Account from Chrome on another laptop (MacOS). I have been asked for 2FA code. I have checked the option "Don't ask me on this device". Now - where is this device visible? Where can I remove it from Trusted Devices?

Thanks!

Maciej
  3. consmast Win User

Remove all trusted devices not available?

Thanks! However my goal is to remove it from Trusted Devices and not "my Devices" list, so the 2FA will ask me to authenticate again with the second factor.

Btw. what is the consequence of removing the Xbox from my Devices list? Is it described anywhere? Will I lose my games/saves/records/captures/etc?
  4. consmast Win User

2nd step authentication on Xbox One not requesting for approve anymore

Thanks, but I haven't change any settings anywhere. So questions:

- how to set console as trusted device?

- how to remove it from the list of trusted devices?
  5. SammyVS Win User

Xbox App on Windows 10 will not recognize my ultimate subscption

Got it. About you have removed the PC from your device list would not imply in this case.

What happens when you try to log in with your account on the Xbox app?
  6. XBF Paul M Win User

Xbox One controller not connecting via Bluetooth to PC

Hiya!

Paul from the Xbox Forums Team here to assist with the issue, it would appear that your Xbox One controller isn't connecting via Bluetooth anymore. I definitely understand how frustrating this can be as I also play on PC using my Xbox One controller. When
    this issue occurred with myself what I did to fix the issue was have my PC forget the device from the Bluetooth devices window(steps listed below). I hope this helps fix the issue bud. Please let us know how it goes.

Steps on Removing a Bluetooth Device

1. Open Settings.
    2. Click Devices.

The settings for devices appear.
    3. Click the device type you want to remove (Connected Devices, Bluetooth, or Printers & Scanners).

The list of devices appears.
    4. Click the device that you want to remove to select it.
    5. Click Remove Device.
    6. Click Yes to confirm that you want to remove this device.
    7. Close Settings.

Happy Gaming!

Paul Xbox Forums Team!
Thema:

1. What happens when I remove my Xbox from my trusted devices list? - Similar Threads - happens remove trusted

2. How do I get in touch with the XBOX people? What happened to my ORDER?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get in touch with the XBOX people? What happened to my ORDER?: I had a bluetooth problem with my xbox design lab controller and was unable to fix it after several attempts at different methods. So I applied for exchange and sent my XBOX controller via email...
  3. xbox series x booting up and after 20 secs it shuts off tv screen stays black nothing happens

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox series x booting up and after 20 secs it shuts off tv screen stays black nothing happens: Hello microsoft i have a problem with my xbox it's really frustating because i only have mine for a few months i always trusted xbox and now this happens on a brand new console that i paid a lot...
  4. Right when you think you got it and it won't happen to you you get humbled real quick

in XboX Insiders
    Right when you think you got it and it won't happen to you you get humbled real quick: Check out this clip! ttvmochajoby streaming Fortnite! https://clips.twitch.tv/NastyDaintyBubbleteaNerfRedBlaster-F-FUYXJw1dShtS-U submitted by /u/Rare_Performance_347 [link] [comments]
  5. i was banned while defending myself from a hostile guy but when i report him nothing happens

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    i was banned while defending myself from a hostile guy but when i report him nothing happens: i've had conflict with a few guys for a couple months now, but they haven't been annoying for a while, until earlier today. I had forgotten to block his main account as he always uses an alt for...
  6. What would happen if i put windows on a ssd then put that ssd in my xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    What would happen if i put windows on a ssd then put that ssd in my xbox: So I am planning on attempting to run windows on an xbox and install windows on in xbox but I want to know the risks. 8272ca3a-fc69-4f48-823b-9e1bbca58bcb
  7. What is happening ? Xbox launcher wont load

in XBoX Accessibility
    What is happening ? Xbox launcher wont load: Xbox wouldn't update and open so I tried to investigate what happened and tried to repair it through the app setting. Went into my file and notice window apps that should be located there so i...
  8. i keep getting an error "oops. not sure what happened there. Please try again later' when...

in XBoX on Windows
    i keep getting an error "oops. not sure what happened there. Please try again later' when...: i keep getting an error "oops. not sure what happened there. Please try again later' when trying to purchase vc on nba 2k24 aa5e9bf4-c75d-42b9-903c-f2e207433285
  9. What happens to the RMA/warranty process when a new controller comes out?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What happens to the RMA/warranty process when a new controller comes out?: I currently own an Xbox Wireless controller (model 1914 (Series)), and it's having drift on its right thumbstick. I was wondering if it would be wise to hold off on a warranty replacement until...
  10. I have an xbox 360 and once gold is removed what happens to minecraft

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I have an xbox 360 and once gold is removed what happens to minecraft: I have an xbox 360 and I want to play minecraft xbox 360 edition online with my cousin who is far away and does YT. Will I be able to do so for free when xbox gold is removed or will the core...