What happens if you pre-ordered an item with a CC that is now no longer active?

Discus and support What happens if you pre-ordered an item with a CC that is now no longer active? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The scenario is, I preordered the new xbox with a CC. I had to cancel my credit card & get a new one due to fraud charges on my account. So the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Sgt Quagmire-[xboxvenue], Oct 1, 2020.

1. What happens if you pre-ordered an item with a CC that is now no longer active?

The scenario is, I preordered the new xbox with a CC. I had to cancel my credit card & get a new one due to fraud charges on my account. So the question is what happens if a payment is declined for a preorder item? Do they contact me to let me know? Will
    they allow me to change payments at that time? I did read that they collect payment 10 days prior to item releasing/shipping, just curious what happens in this scenario.

NOTE: I did contact MS support & they were no help. I also couldn't use the Change How You Pay option in the order details.

:)

Sgt Quagmire-[xboxvenue], Oct 1, 2020
  2. Sgt Quagmire-[xboxve Win User

If they're unable to charge you, they'll cancel the order. Typically you would just get an email that it was cancelled.

Make sure your calling Microsoft Store support as they should be able to change the card details
    ahead of time.
    I already tried calling and telling them. They said they can't change the CC for the pre-order. I honestly don't know what else to do.
  3. Smwutches Win User

If they're unable to charge you, they'll cancel the order. Typically you would just get an email that it was cancelled.

Make sure your calling Microsoft Store support as they should be able to change the card details
    ahead of time.
  4. Sgt Quagmire-[xboxve Win User

You basically wont get the item. XBox will try to charge card before full processing and funds wont be avail. So nothing will be shipped out. No they wont contact you to change payment...if you can I would change payment ASAP so its no issues!
    I did contact MS Store support & they said they couldn't change the card for the order. I don't know what else to do.
  5. GMS1stLDYCannon Win User

You basically wont get the item. XBox will try to charge card before full processing and funds wont be avail. So nothing will be shipped out. No they wont contact you to change payment...if you can I would change payment ASAP so its no issues!
  6. Mister Cerb Win User

Can't purchase in game items or download Preorder bonus.

Hey there One!

Most pre-order offers come with codes to redeem on your console for the items/content. Did your NCAA 14 pre-order come with codes? Did you enter the codes? What happened when you entered the codes?

Let us know and we'll work with you from there! ^_^
Thema:

1. What happens if you pre-ordered an item with a CC that is now no longer active? - Similar Threads - happens pre ordered

2. Can happen xbox one x to be able as series x? What demand be add software or hardware? Just...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can happen xbox one x to be able as series x? What demand be add software or hardware? Just...: Questions to xbox team and fans! My understanding I bought used xbox one x, I was thought if I found how to be overclock or other softwares xbox one x to be able near as series x? What demand be...
  3. How do I get in touch with the XBOX people? What happened to my ORDER?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get in touch with the XBOX people? What happened to my ORDER?: I had a bluetooth problem with my xbox design lab controller and was unable to fix it after several attempts at different methods. So I applied for exchange and sent my XBOX controller via email...
  4. xbox series x booting up and after 20 secs it shuts off tv screen stays black nothing happens

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox series x booting up and after 20 secs it shuts off tv screen stays black nothing happens: Hello microsoft i have a problem with my xbox it's really frustating because i only have mine for a few months i always trusted xbox and now this happens on a brand new console that i paid a lot...
  5. Right when you think you got it and it won't happen to you you get humbled real quick

in XboX Insiders
    Right when you think you got it and it won't happen to you you get humbled real quick: Check out this clip! ttvmochajoby streaming Fortnite! https://clips.twitch.tv/NastyDaintyBubbleteaNerfRedBlaster-F-FUYXJw1dShtS-U submitted by /u/Rare_Performance_347 [link] [comments]
  6. i was banned while defending myself from a hostile guy but when i report him nothing happens

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    i was banned while defending myself from a hostile guy but when i report him nothing happens: i've had conflict with a few guys for a couple months now, but they haven't been annoying for a while, until earlier today. I had forgotten to block his main account as he always uses an alt for...
  7. What would happen if i put windows on a ssd then put that ssd in my xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    What would happen if i put windows on a ssd then put that ssd in my xbox: So I am planning on attempting to run windows on an xbox and install windows on in xbox but I want to know the risks. 8272ca3a-fc69-4f48-823b-9e1bbca58bcb
  8. What is happening ? Xbox launcher wont load

in XBoX Accessibility
    What is happening ? Xbox launcher wont load: Xbox wouldn't update and open so I tried to investigate what happened and tried to repair it through the app setting. Went into my file and notice window apps that should be located there so i...
  9. i keep getting an error "oops. not sure what happened there. Please try again later' when...

in XBoX on Windows
    i keep getting an error "oops. not sure what happened there. Please try again later' when...: i keep getting an error "oops. not sure what happened there. Please try again later' when trying to purchase vc on nba 2k24 aa5e9bf4-c75d-42b9-903c-f2e207433285
  10. What happen : Borderlands 2 and Pre-sequel.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What happen : Borderlands 2 and Pre-sequel.: I recovered Bordelands 2 and the pré-sequel in one special offer in Live Xbox Gold, having downloaded him I was able to play until today when both game began simultaneously posting me an error...