What happens if you download a Windows game file (ex: karlson 2d on itch.io) onto an Xbox...

Discus and support What happens if you download a Windows game file (ex: karlson 2d on itch.io) onto an Xbox... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; What happens if you download a Windows game file onto an Xbox one s? d1cae5cd-734d-4052-8a97-26477b3dddf0 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jonathan Corporan, Jun 4, 2023.

1. What happens if you download a Windows game file (ex: karlson 2d on itch.io) onto an Xbox...

What happens if you download a Windows game file onto an Xbox one s?

:)

Jonathan Corporan, Jun 4, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

What happens if you download a Windows game file (ex: karlson 2d on itch.io) onto an Xbox one s?

You wouldn't be able to download it to the Xbox. The Xbox wouldn't be able to read it.
  3. NaZoooom Win User

Xbox one. S will. Not. Open .exe file. For new programs

Hi CarlAnderson8,

Where are you downloading .exe files from? Are these PC downloads onto an external drive or games are not loading up after they have been downloaded via the Xbox One store?

Are you able to provide more information on what .exe file you are trying to open.

Thanks
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

Xbox one. S will. Not. Open .exe file. For new programs

The Xbox One does not support .exe files. .exe files are only supported on Windows.
  5. ngocphi Win User

.EXE executor on Xbox microsoft store?

Umm no android doesn't even use exe they use apk or zip

And computer files.are not.readable by xbox as the storage is encrypted

Nd as your friend to stop lying to you

Thor was a file Explorer but it would never have helped as that's never allowed for computer files just managing files and you can't import files from external devices onto .storage as consoles only use encrypted files

The browser does not support downloads
  6. Oldcynic6868 Win User

Realtek Audio Drivers

This is to do with realtek .exe file crashes both game beta and windows and corrupts files. Where do I mention the Microsoft store. I also state that technical support are the ones who explained what the .exe is and that they know it causes this issue.
    This is a fix that's working where it wasnt before.
Thema:

What happens if you download a Windows game file (ex: karlson 2d on itch.io) onto an Xbox...

1. What happens if you download a Windows game file (ex: karlson 2d on itch.io) onto an Xbox... - Similar Threads - happens download Windows

2. How do I get rid of the happening now tab on my friends list

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I get rid of the happening now tab on my friends list: How do I get rid of the happening now tab on my friends list, my xbox just updated now there is a massive tab on my friends list that looks horrible and is pretty pointless, can't find a way to...
  3. Whenever I try to download a game this error happens and for games that i have already...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Whenever I try to download a game this error happens and for games that i have already...: Error 0x80070005 for when i try download (For Celeste and Forza Horizon 4 but im pretty sure this is also a universal) and "Windows cannot access the specified device, path, or file. You may not...
  4. Why this happens on some Games that I download from MS Store?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why this happens on some Games that I download from MS Store?: I downloaded Asphalt 8 from MS Store today. But why it shows like this? All the menus and buttons are perfectly fine. And the game doesn't even lags for a bit and runs very good without any other...
  5. What happens if I download GTA V through Game Pass and then buy it on disc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What happens if I download GTA V through Game Pass and then buy it on disc: Will be my saved data from that gta from gamepass be on disc version of gta? ba5b78de-9169-45a6-ab70-12815e6d2a33
  6. How do I download a profile when this keeps happening?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I download a profile when this keeps happening?: Hi I am on Xbox one and I am having a big issue with my Xbox 360 anytime I try to play a game that is 360 on my Xbox one it states ,”Can’t connect to Xbox Live. Select Test Connection to...
  7. I cant download games it just started happening a day ago idk what to do.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant download games it just started happening a day ago idk what to do.: So for a day now iv been trying to download games but for some reason everytime i try to download a game my download speed randomly slowly drops to 0 and the game stops downloading i checked my...
  8. I've been having some download speed issues, and I don't find a reason for it to happen

in XboX Insiders
    I've been having some download speed issues, and I don't find a reason for it to happen: I've been having a problem with different updates like games, console, etc., for some reason the download speed drops significantly, I have an internet of 30 mbps which equals 3000/kbps, and the...
  9. Cannot download Wolfensten II on Xbox App (beta) After windows update. Doesn't happen to...

in XboX Insiders
    Cannot download Wolfensten II on Xbox App (beta) After windows update. Doesn't happen to...: [IMG] submitted by /u/alanw707 [link] [comments]
  10. Nothing does happen - download of daily challenge is not working!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Nothing does happen - download of daily challenge is not working!!!: I have posted this problem few days ago but nothing haeppened: NO respond! NO change in functionality No, No, No,.... 23821fa0-cace-44af-a607-425263c2e68b