What happens if I would put Fifa 23 xbox one disc edition into the Xbox Series X?

Discus and support What happens if I would put Fifa 23 xbox one disc edition into the Xbox Series X? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; What happens if I would put Fifa 23 xbox one disc edition into the Xbox Series X? c555319d-d4ca-4279-bb6f-c908d3b5018e Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Thijmen Bos, May 16, 2023.

1. Thijmen Bos
    Thijmen Bos Guest

What happens if I would put Fifa 23 xbox one disc edition into the Xbox Series X?

:)

Thijmen Bos, May 16, 2023
  2. ngocphi Win User

If it is the ultimate edition goto FIFA 2023 website and fill out the dual entitlement form before 2024 comes out for a free series copy

Only applies to certain editions though of EA sports titles and current releases
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

Here's an easy rule of thumb

You can always go backward, hardly ever forward

Virtually all Xbox One games work on Xbox Series. 0 Series games work on Xbox One
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

It would install the Xbox One edition of the game.
  5. Francia J. Win User

Fifa 23 xbox x|s crossplay with Ps5/Pc

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

You have installed the game version, if you purchased the FIFA 23 ULTIMATE EDITION XBOX ONE & XBOX SERIES X|S you will be able to install both games.

Simply search FIFA 23 XBOX SERIES X|S on your Xbox Series S to install the correct version.
  6. ANIKET MISHRA1 Win User

Can i play my xbox one version of the fifa 23 on the series X?

Can I buy fifa 23 standard edition xbox one version and play it on xbox series s ?
Thema:

1. What happens if I would put Fifa 23 xbox one disc edition into the Xbox Series X? - Similar Threads - happens put Fifa

2. Happening now tab is very bad but that’s not the worst problem!

in XboX Insiders
    Happening now tab is very bad but that’s not the worst problem!: Nobody is talking about how the friends in games tab is completely gone now. I used this a lot to quickly see which friends were on what games and now my whole experience has been downgraded...
  3. "Happening Now" tab is bad design and should be removed.

in XboX Insiders
    "Happening Now" tab is bad design and should be removed.: This change provide NO extra information, functionality, engagement, or usefulness. It's just a duplicate of what is already on the left side of my screen and is completely superfluous. The only...
  4. Can we get the option to shut off the what's happening tab any friend I wanna see is...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can we get the option to shut off the what's happening tab any friend I wanna see is...: The happening now feature used to be easy to ignore b9f9161d-405c-42e9-8b3b-4f184a5d05b8
  5. New “Happening Now” Tab is Terrible

in XboX Insiders
    New “Happening Now” Tab is Terrible: This new tab is atrociously bad. Not only does it now cover half of the screen, but it also removes the clock off of the screen as well. The “Happening Now” tab was something I barely even used...
  6. What happened to Friends In Game?

in XboX Insiders
    What happened to Friends In Game?: Don’t tell me they replaced it with Happening Now I want to play games my friends are playing, not join a party submitted by /u/NaturalPreference445 [link] [comments]
  7. "Friends in games" removed and replaced by "happening now" tab.

in XboX Insiders
    "Friends in games" removed and replaced by "happening now" tab.: As the title States, this update has replaced friends in games with happening now. it is a completely unnecessary update imo. It just seems like the friends in games option was really all that was...
  8. "Happening Now" tab is not a step forward.

in XboX Insiders
    "Happening Now" tab is not a step forward.: I understand Xbox wants to keep things fresh, but this new update in the friends list is a step backwards. You had a great system with the "friends in games" tab and now I cant even see what...
  9. What would happen if i put windows on a ssd then put that ssd in my xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    What would happen if i put windows on a ssd then put that ssd in my xbox: So I am planning on attempting to run windows on an xbox and install windows on in xbox but I want to know the risks. 8272ca3a-fc69-4f48-823b-9e1bbca58bcb
  10. what would happen if I took an xbox one s hard drive and put it in an xbox one x?

in XBoX on Consoles
    what would happen if I took an xbox one s hard drive and put it in an xbox one x?: my xbox one x turns on but no display and all the information that i am finding is telling me that i need a new hard drive 1a970183-f880-48b0-80d7-c3fb1c2d5187