What happens if I remove someone’s account from my Xbox

Discus and support What happens if I remove someone’s account from my Xbox in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I was wondering if the save data of the account I remove from my Xbox could be lost 938a83e1-f8e4-4656-994d-8ed8276edcbb Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by MemeMaster_12, Feb 3, 2022.

1. What happens if I remove someone’s account from my Xbox

I was wondering if the save data of the account I remove from my Xbox could be lost

:)

MemeMaster_12, Feb 3, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

It depends on the system and if it's an online/offline account. If it's on a One or Series S/X, saves are stored on the cloud so removing the profile wouldn't affect that.
  3. iTz Nemy Win User

cannot log anymore thanks m$

what happened to my normal account? i still see it on top corner with my gamerscore and gamerpic but im posting with an account from someone??? no idea what is happenning pls help?
  4. ocelot20 Win User

PLEASE READ before going over to the Xbox One fourms!!!

What happened over there? From what I take someone posted a disturbing picture? Has the mods removed it yet?
  5. KindGryphon Win User

Unjust Xbox ban

Hi, so my Xbox acct was wrongfully reported for content I didn't realize was sent in a message. I know that my acct is on other people's Xboxes and that they more than likely sent the message. How do I get this ban removed. This is affecting my income as a twitch streamer.
    I would have your account removed from those other peoples xboxs. Letting someone else use your account in and of itself is a banable offense. You are responsible for anything that happens on your account even if its someone else who did it.
  6. wi7bit Win User

Help Please! Fortnite/Epic Games related question

I'm not sure. This will remove access to your sons account from the other account and put it back to it's previous state.

Maybe someone else can help with this. I have no experience of what happens to previously purchased items if you didn't originally link your Xbox account with an Epic account. Maybe they will just return. I can't see how they would be able to transfer them,
    but I could be wrong.

In any case, I would still advise you to remove the link.
Thema:

1. What happens if I remove someone’s account from my Xbox - Similar Threads - happens remove someone’s

2. How do I get rid of the happening now tab on my friends list

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I get rid of the happening now tab on my friends list: How do I get rid of the happening now tab on my friends list, my xbox just updated now there is a massive tab on my friends list that looks horrible and is pretty pointless, can't find a way to...
  3. Happening now tab is very bad but that’s not the worst problem!

in XboX Insiders
    Happening now tab is very bad but that’s not the worst problem!: Nobody is talking about how the friends in games tab is completely gone now. I used this a lot to quickly see which friends were on what games and now my whole experience has been downgraded...
  4. "Happening Now" tab is bad design and should be removed.

in XboX Insiders
    "Happening Now" tab is bad design and should be removed.: This change provide NO extra information, functionality, engagement, or usefulness. It's just a duplicate of what is already on the left side of my screen and is completely superfluous. The only...
  5. Can we get the option to shut off the what's happening tab any friend I wanna see is...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can we get the option to shut off the what's happening tab any friend I wanna see is...: The happening now feature used to be easy to ignore b9f9161d-405c-42e9-8b3b-4f184a5d05b8
  6. New “Happening Now” Tab is Terrible

in XboX Insiders
    New “Happening Now” Tab is Terrible: This new tab is atrociously bad. Not only does it now cover half of the screen, but it also removes the clock off of the screen as well. The “Happening Now” tab was something I barely even used...
  7. What happened to Friends In Game?

in XboX Insiders
    What happened to Friends In Game?: Don’t tell me they replaced it with Happening Now I want to play games my friends are playing, not join a party submitted by /u/NaturalPreference445 [link] [comments]
  8. "Friends in games" removed and replaced by "happening now" tab.

in XboX Insiders
    "Friends in games" removed and replaced by "happening now" tab.: As the title States, this update has replaced friends in games with happening now. it is a completely unnecessary update imo. It just seems like the friends in games option was really all that was...
  9. "Happening Now" tab is not a step forward.

in XboX Insiders
    "Happening Now" tab is not a step forward.: I understand Xbox wants to keep things fresh, but this new update in the friends list is a step backwards. You had a great system with the "friends in games" tab and now I cant even see what...
  10. I have an xbox 360 and once gold is removed what happens to minecraft

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I have an xbox 360 and once gold is removed what happens to minecraft: I have an xbox 360 and I want to play minecraft xbox 360 edition online with my cousin who is far away and does YT. Will I be able to do so for free when xbox gold is removed or will the core...