what happens if i create two accounts under the same email/ plus i can,t get to my old...

Discus and support what happens if i create two accounts under the same email/ plus i can,t get to my old... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; what happens if i create two accounts under the same email/ plus i can,t get to my old account anymore only my new one... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Spare Gamer223, May 7, 2021.

1. what happens if i create two accounts under the same email/ plus i can,t get to my old...

what happens if i create two accounts under the same email/ plus i can,t get to my old account anymore only my new one

:)

Spare Gamer223, May 7, 2021
  2. XBF Meryem R Win User

what happens if i create two accounts under the same email/ plus i can,t get to my old account anymore only my new one

Hello, can you be more precise about what you mean by creating two accounts under the same e-mail?

Do you mean by it using two microsoft account for only one Gamertag?

Because if so, unfortunately you can only have one gamertag linked to one e-mail address or account.

As for your old account you can try submitting a recover y webform by following the steps on this link: Help with the Microsoft account recovery form
  3. KindGryphon Win User

i have two accounts that have the same emails same password but one i use primary and the other i made by accident but when i try to login to my main account it logins to the account made on accident.

I have two accounts with identical email addresses and passwords, one of which I use for my Xbox and the other of which I created accidentally, but when I attempt to log into my primary account, it logs into the accidental account, and I'm not sure what to do.
    There has to be some sort of slight difference in the emails. Even if its just a very minor difference.

Its not possible to have two different Microsoft/Xbox accounts under the same exact email address.

How else would it know what account to log you into if it allowed you to have two accounts under the same email? It just wouldn't.
  4. AdmiredChaff630 Win User

Acc alias name change by Microsoft

hi i have a similar problem i have two accounts connected to the same email this one which i accidentally created while trying to get my old one (QuotedLeaf37) transferred to Xbox one and i cant seem to get in to my old microsoft account or change its password
    what should i do.

Thanks in advance
  5. EnvyingBook6 Win User

So how am I supposed to switch to my other Xbox account?

Let me rephrase what I posted before:

Two Xbox accounts are under the same email, and that email happens to be the email for my Microsoft account. So when I go to log into Xbox.com, it's logging into the Xbox account that I don't use, and I want to log into the one I do use.
  6. SaturdaySaints Win User

Recover old gamertag that may be disassociated with email

I know it's unrelated, but allow me to slightly correct you since i do work as an IT admin;

"work or school" accounts and "personal" accounts don't always follow that rule. I had many instances where "personal account" for the corporation was the one that worked for the login. What would happen is that the user would login from home on a VPN or
    sometimes a mobile device on the account, and they would get disconnected temporarily from the network and try to sign back in. The account would still try to sync, and then incidentally create the "work or school" account.

In my case, i NEVER logged into a VPN EVER under that email address. it was an aim.com email address. You kinda can't do that.

I did find out however that the account wasn't linked to that address after all. BUT a hacker did try to compromise the account tied to that email in the past, and that's what leads me to believe why two accounts (work or school/personal) got created under
    that email. I know this because that's the email/account i ran the recovery form on, and i had forgotten all about it, and it brought back old memories of frustration seeing that hacker's gamertag on my old account.
Thema:

what happens if i create two accounts under the same email/ plus i can,t get to my old...

1. what happens if i create two accounts under the same email/ plus i can,t get to my old... - Similar Threads - happens create accounts

2. "Happening Now" tab is bad design and should be removed.

in XboX Insiders
    "Happening Now" tab is bad design and should be removed.: This change provide NO extra information, functionality, engagement, or usefulness. It's just a duplicate of what is already on the left side of my screen and is completely superfluous. The only...
  3. Can we get the option to shut off the what's happening tab any friend I wanna see is...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can we get the option to shut off the what's happening tab any friend I wanna see is...: The happening now feature used to be easy to ignore b9f9161d-405c-42e9-8b3b-4f184a5d05b8
  4. New “Happening Now” Tab is Terrible

in XboX Insiders
    New “Happening Now” Tab is Terrible: This new tab is atrociously bad. Not only does it now cover half of the screen, but it also removes the clock off of the screen as well. The “Happening Now” tab was something I barely even used...
  5. What happened to Friends In Game?

in XboX Insiders
    What happened to Friends In Game?: Don’t tell me they replaced it with Happening Now I want to play games my friends are playing, not join a party submitted by /u/NaturalPreference445 [link] [comments]
  6. "Friends in games" removed and replaced by "happening now" tab.

in XboX Insiders
    "Friends in games" removed and replaced by "happening now" tab.: As the title States, this update has replaced friends in games with happening now. it is a completely unnecessary update imo. It just seems like the friends in games option was really all that was...
  7. "Happening Now" tab is not a step forward.

in XboX Insiders
    "Happening Now" tab is not a step forward.: I understand Xbox wants to keep things fresh, but this new update in the friends list is a step backwards. You had a great system with the "friends in games" tab and now I cant even see what...
  8. How do I turn off happening now side bar in the friends section

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I turn off happening now side bar in the friends section: Every single time I open up my friends list menu a “happening now” side bar pops up and shows me party’s I can join how do I turn that off 3da07d63-a350-4859-8682-f07a5a724de0
  9. The new double-wide "happening now" thing is hideous, and nobody liked it, so why are you...

in XboX Insiders
    The new double-wide "happening now" thing is hideous, and nobody liked it, so why are you...: What's the point of the insider program if you don't even listen to the feedback? This sub has nearly a million subscribers, but typically, around 30 people browsing it at any given time, if...
  10. Xbox Account Locked what happens if I create a new and start again

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Account Locked what happens if I create a new and start again: I have an account and gamer tag linked to my previous email address stupidly I never updated it nor my phone number and now I can’t recover the account - I have tried numerous amounts of times...