what happens if I can't find the gamepass section in my xbox app

Discus and support what happens if I can't find the gamepass section in my xbox app in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i have gamepass ultimate, and I recently fixed the issue that it didn't show that i have gamepass on my xbox app, but when I enter the app the gamepass... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Henry Lora, May 9, 2023.

1. Henry Lora
    Henry Lora Guest

i have gamepass ultimate, and I recently fixed the issue that it didn't show that i have gamepass on my xbox app, but when I enter the app the gamepass section doesnt show

what happens if I can't find the gamepass section in my xbox app [​IMG]

:)

Henry Lora, May 9, 2023
  2. DeniqL Win User

Hi,Henry! I'm Luis, a fellow Xbox Gamer . Thanks for reaching us out here.

What region is your PC set to?

Settings > Time & Language > Language & Region > Region
  3. ngocphi Win User

Xbox gamepass on pc

You need the gamepass app or xbox app and queue your downloads from the gamepass section not from ms store
  4. xbox lover 78 Win User

How To Turn in Game pass Quests

You can also complete these quests from the profile section of the gamepass app.
    Yeah - for me I find the app most convenient, especially since there's a quest for using it anyway.
  5. Mister Beep Win User

I watched a trailer for overwatch this weekend that was a promotion to receive the skin for mercy. However, I have not yet received the skin.

You can find that in the Xbox Avatar app, which you can locate within the apps section of 'My games & apps'. Check there and let us know what you find! :)
  6. SoullessCodith Win User

Why was shenmue removed from game pass?

I remember that Shenmue was under the living Gamepass section in the App. They are nice enough to give us the leaving soon section. I use a lot of other subscription services where the companies do not tell you what is leaving.
Thema:

1. what happens if I can't find the gamepass section in my xbox app - Similar Threads - happens can't find

2. How do I get in touch with the XBOX people? What happened to my ORDER?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get in touch with the XBOX people? What happened to my ORDER?: I had a bluetooth problem with my xbox design lab controller and was unable to fix it after several attempts at different methods. So I applied for exchange and sent my XBOX controller via email...
  3. xbox series x booting up and after 20 secs it shuts off tv screen stays black nothing happens

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox series x booting up and after 20 secs it shuts off tv screen stays black nothing happens: Hello microsoft i have a problem with my xbox it's really frustating because i only have mine for a few months i always trusted xbox and now this happens on a brand new console that i paid a lot...
  4. Right when you think you got it and it won't happen to you you get humbled real quick

in XboX Insiders
    Right when you think you got it and it won't happen to you you get humbled real quick: Check out this clip! ttvmochajoby streaming Fortnite! https://clips.twitch.tv/NastyDaintyBubbleteaNerfRedBlaster-F-FUYXJw1dShtS-U submitted by /u/Rare_Performance_347 [link] [comments]
  5. i was banned while defending myself from a hostile guy but when i report him nothing happens

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    i was banned while defending myself from a hostile guy but when i report him nothing happens: i've had conflict with a few guys for a couple months now, but they haven't been annoying for a while, until earlier today. I had forgotten to block his main account as he always uses an alt for...
  6. What would happen if i put windows on a ssd then put that ssd in my xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    What would happen if i put windows on a ssd then put that ssd in my xbox: So I am planning on attempting to run windows on an xbox and install windows on in xbox but I want to know the risks. 8272ca3a-fc69-4f48-823b-9e1bbca58bcb
  7. I can't log in Xbox Live, When I enter my gamertag and press next, nothing happens.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't log in Xbox Live, When I enter my gamertag and press next, nothing happens.: I can't log in Xbox Live in order to enter Minecraft launcher, please help me, I'm a Russian playerin order to enter Minecraft launcher, please help me, I'm a Russian player...
  8. What happens when I try to offline update with offline update but I can't offline update it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    What happens when I try to offline update with offline update but I can't offline update it...: I downloaded OSU1 then tried to see if that worked then tried OSU2 that didn't work then tried OSU3 and that didn't work is my xbox broken eac3d182-3ac9-49a2-858d-917252c4ed0b
  9. Can't log in. Never seen this happen before. : (

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't log in. Never seen this happen before. : (: When I try logging in, I get this prompt. [img] But this pops right up after it confirms my email (and it is the correct email). I don't even get the option to enter my password. I logged into...
  10. I can't get the sale price I was promised. (Accidents happen)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't get the sale price I was promised. (Accidents happen): I'm in the online store where Assassin's Creed Origins was on sale right next to the icon for Assassin's Creed Origins Delux Edition and Assassin's Creed Origins Gold Edition. I wanted the GOLD,...