What happened to unturned? I'm bored and want something to play.

Discus and support What happened to unturned? I'm bored and want something to play. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I tried to log into unturned today and it wouldn't let me log in. What happened, and if anyone found out a way to fix it please tell me. submitted by... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/SentientGasMask, Aug 15, 2020.

  1. What happened to unturned? I'm bored and want something to play.


    I tried to log into unturned today and it wouldn't let me log in. What happened, and if anyone found out a way to fix it please tell me.

    submitted by /u/SentientGasMask
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/SentientGasMask, Aug 15, 2020
    #1
    1 person likes this.
  2. BurningRevolver Win User

    2200 Microsoft Points. What shall I buy?

    Just buy what you want. As far as I'm concerned, if I'm bored with the games I have (Which happens pretty rarely) and have points to spare, I browse the arcade, look for DLC for any games I own, look at Avatar items and pics and themes, and if I see something
    I like I get it.
  3. whiteandshiny Win User

    Unturned on xbox

    You would have to speak to the developer of unturned to see if they would want to port it to xbox.
  4. WT9009 Win User

    would the game become boring if

    Nope im not bored i just want to see what would happen
  5. x Grief Seed Win User

    Bored with game ?

    I get bored playing this game by myself. I play when at least 1-2 friends are online and want to play. At least if I'm getting beat badly, at least I have someone to talk to while it's happening.
  6. ItSoHMtD Win User

    New map...It looks pretty fun

    I don't know what you guys are doing to be so bored. I almost only play big maps since the update where I can find and favorite servers that have exactly what I want (love it) and I am seldomly bored...

    Yeah I guess if you're up against one of those teams that just snipe... that's boring... but it's happening less and less
Thema:

What happened to unturned? I'm bored and want something to play.

Loading...
  1. What happened to unturned? I'm bored and want something to play. - Similar Threads - happened unturned I'm

  2. What would happen if I redeemed the disc to digital and destroyed the disc?

    in XboX Insiders
    What would happen if I redeemed the disc to digital and destroyed the disc?: I wanna know just in case in the future a disc stops working. submitted by /u/Serious_Revolution77 [link] [comments]
  3. Got the Disc to Digital Info but now nothing happens

    in XboX Insiders
    Got the Disc to Digital Info but now nothing happens: Hey there, i got the D2D Info (had Andromeda Disc in the Drive) and pressed the More Info Box. Thats all i was doing. Now i have time for this, but wen i insert a Disc , like Andromeda, nothing...
  4. Any updates happened to the full library?

    in XboX Insiders
    Any updates happened to the full library?: I dont know if there is an update or not but i cant see all my games i have in the full library. If there has been an update can it be reversed or something? I did try log off and log on, console...
  5. What happened to AutoHDR on Xbox Series consoles?

    in XboX Insiders
    What happened to AutoHDR on Xbox Series consoles?: I realise it is not the same as the real thing - but why for example can I play Space Marine 2(a game which does not have native HDR) on a PS5 pro or a PC and force "HDR" at system level? On PC...
  6. Is this supposed to happen on my Xbox?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is this supposed to happen on my Xbox?: When I launch a game on my Xbox with hdr on it freezes my screen and I have to restart the Xbox for it to fix it and it doesn’t do it on my other consoles submitted by /u/Temporary-Degree1863...
  7. Would anyone happen to know how to do this

    in XboX Insiders
    Would anyone happen to know how to do this: I was scrolling online the other day and I found that the highlight color for the Xbox guide on game activity tab/section was highlighted for them but it‘s not highlight not for me, would anyone...
  8. Any idea why this happens when I start games

    in XboX Insiders
    Any idea why this happens when I start games: I have a picture but it won’t let me attach it. the cursor from microsoft edge shows up on my screen when I launch games, it goes away once I clear cache. I don’t have a mouse plugged in and it...
  9. Series S problems don't know why it's happening

    in XboX Insiders
    Series S problems don't know why it's happening: Hi, I have problem that my full library won't load as well as Microsoft store In full library there's a circle spining for ever and in the store there's a message "There's been an error" "load...
  10. What is happening with Play History Feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    What is happening with Play History Feature?: Few hours ago, Play History came back and nothing really changed. I assumed some bugs were fix i dont know but today, it just disappears on my home page again. I refresh my home screen, restarted...