What happened to the Unturned Beta?

Discus and support What happened to the Unturned Beta? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I wanted to play it and it’s just gone submitted by /u/hdjdhddsxfjdjddjdjdj [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/hdjdhddsxfjdjddjdjdj, Oct 2, 2020.

  1. What happened to the Unturned Beta?

    /u/hdjdhddsxfjdjddjdjdj, Oct 2, 2020
    #1
  2. XBF Eladio M Win User

    Unturned

    Hey BapeSr

    Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are seeking to install a game on your console.

    As per
    this
    article, on 8/19/20 the game reached maximum capacity and is no longer available for new registrations.

    I hope this was able to clarify any confusion this might have caused.
  3. fa968158-000c-4532-b Win User

    Achievements are not unlocking even though I have met the criteria.

    These achievements are confirmed unobtainable:

    No stone unturned

    Reckless
  4. Geth Win User

    Unturned on xbox

    I haven't seen anything about it being on Xbox.
  5. At the Nozzle Win User

    Unturned on xbox

  6. whiteandshiny Win User

    Unturned on xbox

    You would have to speak to the developer of unturned to see if they would want to port it to xbox.
Thema:

What happened to the Unturned Beta?

Loading...
  1. What happened to the Unturned Beta? - Similar Threads - happened Unturned Beta

  2. What would happen if I redeemed the disc to digital and destroyed the disc?

    in XboX Insiders
    What would happen if I redeemed the disc to digital and destroyed the disc?: I wanna know just in case in the future a disc stops working. submitted by /u/Serious_Revolution77 [link] [comments]
  3. Got the Disc to Digital Info but now nothing happens

    in XboX Insiders
    Got the Disc to Digital Info but now nothing happens: Hey there, i got the D2D Info (had Andromeda Disc in the Drive) and pressed the More Info Box. Thats all i was doing. Now i have time for this, but wen i insert a Disc , like Andromeda, nothing...
  4. Any updates happened to the full library?

    in XboX Insiders
    Any updates happened to the full library?: I dont know if there is an update or not but i cant see all my games i have in the full library. If there has been an update can it be reversed or something? I did try log off and log on, console...
  5. What happened to AutoHDR on Xbox Series consoles?

    in XboX Insiders
    What happened to AutoHDR on Xbox Series consoles?: I realise it is not the same as the real thing - but why for example can I play Space Marine 2(a game which does not have native HDR) on a PS5 pro or a PC and force "HDR" at system level? On PC...
  6. Is this supposed to happen on my Xbox?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is this supposed to happen on my Xbox?: When I launch a game on my Xbox with hdr on it freezes my screen and I have to restart the Xbox for it to fix it and it doesn’t do it on my other consoles submitted by /u/Temporary-Degree1863...
  7. Would anyone happen to know how to do this

    in XboX Insiders
    Would anyone happen to know how to do this: I was scrolling online the other day and I found that the highlight color for the Xbox guide on game activity tab/section was highlighted for them but it‘s not highlight not for me, would anyone...
  8. Any idea why this happens when I start games

    in XboX Insiders
    Any idea why this happens when I start games: I have a picture but it won’t let me attach it. the cursor from microsoft edge shows up on my screen when I launch games, it goes away once I clear cache. I don’t have a mouse plugged in and it...
  9. Series S problems don't know why it's happening

    in XboX Insiders
    Series S problems don't know why it's happening: Hi, I have problem that my full library won't load as well as Microsoft store In full library there's a circle spining for ever and in the store there's a message "There's been an error" "load...
  10. What is happening with Play History Feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    What is happening with Play History Feature?: Few hours ago, Play History came back and nothing really changed. I assumed some bugs were fix i dont know but today, it just disappears on my home page again. I refresh my home screen, restarted...