What happened to the Store Wish List?

Discus and support What happened to the Store Wish List? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I had a bunch of movies on my wish list. Now, with this new update, it's all gone. Why? No warning at all. Really?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by trueLuminus, Aug 2, 2016.

1. trueLuminus
    trueLuminus Guest

I had a bunch of movies on my wish list. Now, with this new update, it's all gone. Why? No warning at all. Really?

:)

trueLuminus, Aug 2, 2016
  2. Renovatio 42
    Renovatio 42 Guest
    Query regarding Call of Duty Elite 4000 points membership cards

That's a great question, its exactly what happened to a buddy of mine. He got the COD:MW3 Elite Membership card added in the code but nothing else happened with his Elite Status. The answers above are correct, the MS Points added will be enough to buy Elite
    from the Marketplace. I wish the COD:MW3 Elite Membership card at the stores was more simular to the one given out in the 'Hardened' Edition, it was supper simple.

Renovatio 42, Aug 2, 2016
  3. Chyron Blue
    Chyron Blue Guest
    Dragon armor? *Possible spoilers*

I wish the Nightingale armor was heavy and came unenchanted.....

What happened to unique armors in this series?

Chyron Blue, Aug 2, 2016
  4. What happened to the Store Wish List?

Any replies? Just discovered this myself. I know the feature was obviously removed, but what we're looking for is an explanation why? I also had a ton of movies I had bookmarked to purchase later, but of course they're all gone now. Not enough interest in
    the feature?....??

Lax-378F6A09-D0B6-4BD3-9F12-2D22DB78BA60, Sep 10, 2016
  5. Lax-378F6A09-D0B6-4B Win User

Any replies? Just discovered this myself. I know the feature was obviously removed, but what we're looking for is an explanation why? I also had a ton of movies I had bookmarked to purchase later, but of course they're all gone now. Not enough interest in
    the feature?....??
  6. GentlemanGamer0 Win User

Wish List For Store

Ok, I'll post it there. Thanks
  7. airmattdog Win User

Wish List For Store

Hi there, the best place to post suggestions and feature requests would be at
    http://xbox.uservoice.com
    the correct folks keep an eye on things over there.
  8. XBF Brad A Win User

Store Wunschliste[Translation-Store wish list]

Hello Lextor,

Thanks for coming to the forums. When you go to the store, at top right is your profile picture click that. Next to order history is 3 dots click that then select wish list.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/wishlist

Hope this helps.

Brad
  9. consumedsoul Win User

Xbox One Feature Request

Thema:

1. What happened to the Store Wish List? - Similar Threads - happened Store Wish

2. How do I get rid of the happening now tab on my friends list

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I get rid of the happening now tab on my friends list: How do I get rid of the happening now tab on my friends list, my xbox just updated now there is a massive tab on my friends list that looks horrible and is pretty pointless, can't find a way to...
  3. Happening now tab is very bad but that’s not the worst problem!

in XboX Insiders
    Happening now tab is very bad but that’s not the worst problem!: Nobody is talking about how the friends in games tab is completely gone now. I used this a lot to quickly see which friends were on what games and now my whole experience has been downgraded...
  4. "Happening Now" tab is bad design and should be removed.

in XboX Insiders
    "Happening Now" tab is bad design and should be removed.: This change provide NO extra information, functionality, engagement, or usefulness. It's just a duplicate of what is already on the left side of my screen and is completely superfluous. The only...
  5. Can we get the option to shut off the what's happening tab any friend I wanna see is...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can we get the option to shut off the what's happening tab any friend I wanna see is...: The happening now feature used to be easy to ignore b9f9161d-405c-42e9-8b3b-4f184a5d05b8
  6. New “Happening Now” Tab is Terrible

in XboX Insiders
    New “Happening Now” Tab is Terrible: This new tab is atrociously bad. Not only does it now cover half of the screen, but it also removes the clock off of the screen as well. The “Happening Now” tab was something I barely even used...
  7. When i press to install game on my xbox microsoft store nothing happens.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When i press to install game on my xbox microsoft store nothing happens.: Hello, on my xbox one when i press to install any game on the microsoft store nothing happens. Can someone please help. 15402240-505d-462c-a0ce-e91053f0348f
  8. Why this happens on some Games that I download from MS Store?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why this happens on some Games that I download from MS Store?: I downloaded Asphalt 8 from MS Store today. But why it shows like this? All the menus and buttons are perfectly fine. And the game doesn't even lags for a bit and runs very good without any other...
  9. Microsoft Store apps stuck on Error 0x80070002 "Something happened on our end" during...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Store apps stuck on Error 0x80070002 "Something happened on our end" during...: I have already tried resetting the windows app store, repairing the windows app store, logging out of the store, using a different account on the store, uninstalling and reinstalling the windows...
  10. Microsoft Store and Xbox app "Something happened on our end"

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Store and Xbox app "Something happened on our end": I have been having this issue for the past year. None of my xbox games would update in the Microsoft Store and none of the apps would update or install in the Store either. I always had to end...