What happened to the mine counter?

Discus and support What happened to the mine counter? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The old version of Minesweeper showed a counter at the top of the screen so you could see how many unexposed mines were left on the board. If you don't... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Raggid47, Jul 10, 2017.

  1. Raggid47
    Raggid47 Guest

    What happened to the mine counter?


    The old version of Minesweeper showed a counter at the top of the screen so you could see how many unexposed mines were left on the board. If you don't know this, it can be difficult to know where to click to expose a mine. Please Microsoft, put the counter
    back and get rid of the instructions at the top of the screen.

    :)
     
    Raggid47, Jul 10, 2017
    #1
  2. I Updated My Xbox, Now No Game Is Being Read.

    The same thing happened to mine. What the heck?
     
    AbsoluteVirtue8, Jul 10, 2017
    #2
  3. Can't sign in because of Xbox stores service alert?

    so what happened to updating us every 30 min
     
    FlyingSausage20, Jul 10, 2017
    #3
  4. RooK53 Win User

    Update

    Assasin IS a "countermeasure".

    It counters UAV, HBS, etc.

    What, you want a counter to the counter?

    Then what will counter that counter.... etc....
  5. mikaelJafar Win User

    never get my power keys

    I had the same issue, but happened to find mine under the "Social" tile. If you click the "Social" tile you should find you power bingo rewards listed and be able to claim them.

    This is super counter intuitive, so I get the confusion.
  6. ncgfuelld Win User

    SOFLAM + Javelin = Worthless

    they have a good counter measure for the C4 its no longer a problem for tanks but Tank mines still are..
  7. xJCplDxSHESHO Win User

    Microsoft Rewards app on Xbox is not working

    I also had a problem since the search counter does not appear, try to make a case of error in support so that you send photos of what is happening to you.
  8. bowski477 Win User

    Possible Black Ops 2 Killstreak? Hope not...

    I wouldn't jump to too many conclusions just yet. Persoanlly the RCXD never bothered my as I used Flak Jacket to counter it. There's always something to counter killstreaks so I'm sure there will be something to counter this if it happens to be a KS.
Thema:

What happened to the mine counter?

Loading...
  1. What happened to the mine counter? - Similar Threads - happened mine counter

  2. What would happen if I redeemed the disc to digital and destroyed the disc?

    in XboX Insiders
    What would happen if I redeemed the disc to digital and destroyed the disc?: I wanna know just in case in the future a disc stops working. submitted by /u/Serious_Revolution77 [link] [comments]
  3. Got the Disc to Digital Info but now nothing happens

    in XboX Insiders
    Got the Disc to Digital Info but now nothing happens: Hey there, i got the D2D Info (had Andromeda Disc in the Drive) and pressed the More Info Box. Thats all i was doing. Now i have time for this, but wen i insert a Disc , like Andromeda, nothing...
  4. Any updates happened to the full library?

    in XboX Insiders
    Any updates happened to the full library?: I dont know if there is an update or not but i cant see all my games i have in the full library. If there has been an update can it be reversed or something? I did try log off and log on, console...
  5. What happened to AutoHDR on Xbox Series consoles?

    in XboX Insiders
    What happened to AutoHDR on Xbox Series consoles?: I realise it is not the same as the real thing - but why for example can I play Space Marine 2(a game which does not have native HDR) on a PS5 pro or a PC and force "HDR" at system level? On PC...
  6. Is this supposed to happen on my Xbox?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is this supposed to happen on my Xbox?: When I launch a game on my Xbox with hdr on it freezes my screen and I have to restart the Xbox for it to fix it and it doesn’t do it on my other consoles submitted by /u/Temporary-Degree1863...
  7. Would anyone happen to know how to do this

    in XboX Insiders
    Would anyone happen to know how to do this: I was scrolling online the other day and I found that the highlight color for the Xbox guide on game activity tab/section was highlighted for them but it‘s not highlight not for me, would anyone...
  8. Any idea why this happens when I start games

    in XboX Insiders
    Any idea why this happens when I start games: I have a picture but it won’t let me attach it. the cursor from microsoft edge shows up on my screen when I launch games, it goes away once I clear cache. I don’t have a mouse plugged in and it...
  9. Series S problems don't know why it's happening

    in XboX Insiders
    Series S problems don't know why it's happening: Hi, I have problem that my full library won't load as well as Microsoft store In full library there's a circle spining for ever and in the store there's a message "There's been an error" "load...
  10. What is happening with Play History Feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    What is happening with Play History Feature?: Few hours ago, Play History came back and nothing really changed. I assumed some bugs were fix i dont know but today, it just disappears on my home page again. I refresh my home screen, restarted...