What happened to the Guitar Hero 3 downloads?

Discus and support What happened to the Guitar Hero 3 downloads? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I recently picked up Guitar Hero II, III, and Rock band for a total of $3 at a Gamestop. xD Worth it, because I haven't played for 6 years since my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by aixnekko, Apr 3, 2014.

  1. aixnekko
    aixnekko Guest

    What happened to the Guitar Hero 3 downloads?


    I recently picked up Guitar Hero II, III, and Rock band for a total of $3 at a Gamestop.

    xD

    Worth it, because I haven't played for 6 years since my Elite burned the discs...

    Anywhoozies, I wanted the HALO downloadable track and can't find it.

    They're not available on the menu's marketplace.

    Did they stop putting out downloads for the games?

    ='/

    :)
     
    aixnekko, Apr 3, 2014
    #1
  2. Why Does my Xbox360 Keep Turning itself on???

    Happened to me. Was my guitar hero warriors of rock guitar from the closet
     
    DJ Drty Chapstk, Apr 3, 2014
    #2
  3. Burst Axe
    Burst Axe Guest
    2-player games that don't involve shooting?

    Guitar Hero. It's pretty addictive but would require guitar controllers unless you play Guitar Hero 3 or GH: Aerosmith. They have standard controller support.
     
    Burst Axe, Apr 3, 2014
    #3
  4. Gonzalves
    Gonzalves Guest

    What happened to the Guitar Hero 3 downloads?

    Yes, the downloadable tracks for the Guitar Hero, DJ Hero and Band Hero games, and the Guitar Hero mobile game were removed on March 31, so you sadly just missed out on getting them.
     
    Gonzalves, Apr 3, 2014
    #4
  5. Gonzalves Win User

    What happened to the Guitar Hero 3 downloads?

    Yes, the downloadable tracks for the Guitar Hero, DJ Hero and Band Hero games, and the Guitar Hero mobile game were removed on March 31, so you sadly just missed out on getting them.
  6. darkmirror73 Win User

    Guitar Hero 3

    Why can i download any song for guitar hero 3?
  7. Burst Axe Win User

    2-player games that don't involve shooting?

    Guitar Hero. It's pretty addictive but would require guitar controllers unless you play Guitar Hero 3 or GH: Aerosmith. They have standard controller support.
  8. DJ Drty Chapstk Win User

    Why Does my Xbox360 Keep Turning itself on???

    Happened to me. Was my guitar hero warriors of rock guitar from the closet
  9. RafaelMouraB-DB3E4E3 Win User

    Most memorable game intro?

    Guitar Hero 3, i really love
Thema:

What happened to the Guitar Hero 3 downloads?

Loading...
  1. What happened to the Guitar Hero 3 downloads? - Similar Threads - happened Guitar Hero

  2. What would happen if I redeemed the disc to digital and destroyed the disc?

    in XboX Insiders
    What would happen if I redeemed the disc to digital and destroyed the disc?: I wanna know just in case in the future a disc stops working. submitted by /u/Serious_Revolution77 [link] [comments]
  3. Got the Disc to Digital Info but now nothing happens

    in XboX Insiders
    Got the Disc to Digital Info but now nothing happens: Hey there, i got the D2D Info (had Andromeda Disc in the Drive) and pressed the More Info Box. Thats all i was doing. Now i have time for this, but wen i insert a Disc , like Andromeda, nothing...
  4. Any updates happened to the full library?

    in XboX Insiders
    Any updates happened to the full library?: I dont know if there is an update or not but i cant see all my games i have in the full library. If there has been an update can it be reversed or something? I did try log off and log on, console...
  5. What happened to AutoHDR on Xbox Series consoles?

    in XboX Insiders
    What happened to AutoHDR on Xbox Series consoles?: I realise it is not the same as the real thing - but why for example can I play Space Marine 2(a game which does not have native HDR) on a PS5 pro or a PC and force "HDR" at system level? On PC...
  6. Is this supposed to happen on my Xbox?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is this supposed to happen on my Xbox?: When I launch a game on my Xbox with hdr on it freezes my screen and I have to restart the Xbox for it to fix it and it doesn’t do it on my other consoles submitted by /u/Temporary-Degree1863...
  7. Would anyone happen to know how to do this

    in XboX Insiders
    Would anyone happen to know how to do this: I was scrolling online the other day and I found that the highlight color for the Xbox guide on game activity tab/section was highlighted for them but it‘s not highlight not for me, would anyone...
  8. Any idea why this happens when I start games

    in XboX Insiders
    Any idea why this happens when I start games: I have a picture but it won’t let me attach it. the cursor from microsoft edge shows up on my screen when I launch games, it goes away once I clear cache. I don’t have a mouse plugged in and it...
  9. Series S problems don't know why it's happening

    in XboX Insiders
    Series S problems don't know why it's happening: Hi, I have problem that my full library won't load as well as Microsoft store In full library there's a circle spining for ever and in the store there's a message "There's been an error" "load...
  10. What is happening with Play History Feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    What is happening with Play History Feature?: Few hours ago, Play History came back and nothing really changed. I assumed some bugs were fix i dont know but today, it just disappears on my home page again. I refresh my home screen, restarted...