What happened to Sharing Points on Microsoft Rewards?

Discus and support What happened to Sharing Points on Microsoft Rewards? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Did anyone notice that the share & ask for points is removed from the Microsoft Rewards? I notice it when I looked at it & contact Microsoft Rewards... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by DDT SDT, Jun 30, 2021.

1. DDT SDT
    DDT SDT Guest

Did anyone notice that the share & ask for points is removed from the Microsoft Rewards? I notice it when I looked at it & contact Microsoft Rewards Support on what happen to sharing points. And this is the message I got.....So it turns out that they removed it since earlier this month in June 4th 2021 or earlier, and idk how long will it back but I hope it really comes back soon this year.
    What happened to Sharing Points on Microsoft Rewards? [​IMG]

:)

DDT SDT, Jun 30, 2021
  2. DaveUK81 Win User

They're doing maintenance on the feature currently that is why you cannot find it!
    Ok, I hope they put that feature back in when they are don. They should have told Rewards Member's that they doing Maintenance in the system.

We were warned for about a week, there was a tile on the Microsoft rewards page.
  3. DDT SDT Win User

They're doing maintenance on the feature currently that is why you cannot find it!
    Ok, I hope they put that feature back in when they are don. They should have told Rewards Member's that they doing Maintenance in the system.
  4. Nursemorph Win User

when will it come
    No-one except those in charge know. The feature has been removed with no indication if it will ever return
  5. DaveUK81 Win User

Your reply is unfortunately flawed, if you actually look at the official response it says sharing of points is no longer allowed. The message Microsoft published was to make us think it was just temporary, but the above email says differently, this is truly untrustworthy of Microsoft, they say maintainance then remove it completely. Just like the xbox live servers, always have party errors sometimes daily, we pay enough money each month got upkeep where is out money going? Oh yeah buying more game studios just to make yet more money.
  6. XBF Mohammed C Win User

Thema:

1. What happened to Sharing Points on Microsoft Rewards? - Similar Threads - happened Sharing Points

2. Happening now tab is very bad but that’s not the worst problem!

in XboX Insiders
    Happening now tab is very bad but that’s not the worst problem!: Nobody is talking about how the friends in games tab is completely gone now. I used this a lot to quickly see which friends were on what games and now my whole experience has been downgraded...
  3. "Happening Now" tab is bad design and should be removed.

in XboX Insiders
    "Happening Now" tab is bad design and should be removed.: This change provide NO extra information, functionality, engagement, or usefulness. It's just a duplicate of what is already on the left side of my screen and is completely superfluous. The only...
  4. Can we get the option to shut off the what's happening tab any friend I wanna see is...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can we get the option to shut off the what's happening tab any friend I wanna see is...: The happening now feature used to be easy to ignore b9f9161d-405c-42e9-8b3b-4f184a5d05b8
  5. New “Happening Now” Tab is Terrible

in XboX Insiders
    New “Happening Now” Tab is Terrible: This new tab is atrociously bad. Not only does it now cover half of the screen, but it also removes the clock off of the screen as well. The “Happening Now” tab was something I barely even used...
  6. What happened to Friends In Game?

in XboX Insiders
    What happened to Friends In Game?: Don’t tell me they replaced it with Happening Now I want to play games my friends are playing, not join a party submitted by /u/NaturalPreference445 [link] [comments]
  7. "Friends in games" removed and replaced by "happening now" tab.

in XboX Insiders
    "Friends in games" removed and replaced by "happening now" tab.: As the title States, this update has replaced friends in games with happening now. it is a completely unnecessary update imo. It just seems like the friends in games option was really all that was...
  8. "Happening Now" tab is not a step forward.

in XboX Insiders
    "Happening Now" tab is not a step forward.: I understand Xbox wants to keep things fresh, but this new update in the friends list is a step backwards. You had a great system with the "friends in games" tab and now I cant even see what...
  9. How do I turn off happening now side bar in the friends section

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I turn off happening now side bar in the friends section: Every single time I open up my friends list menu a “happening now” side bar pops up and shows me party’s I can join how do I turn that off 3da07d63-a350-4859-8682-f07a5a724de0
  10. The new double-wide "happening now" thing is hideous, and nobody liked it, so why are you...

in XboX Insiders
    The new double-wide "happening now" thing is hideous, and nobody liked it, so why are you...: What's the point of the insider program if you don't even listen to the feedback? This sub has nearly a million subscribers, but typically, around 30 people browsing it at any given time, if...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ms rewards point sharing