What happened to reward points on Solitaire. Was getting them, but now it seems like they...

Discus and support What happened to reward points on Solitaire. Was getting them, but now it seems like they... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; What happened to the reward points on Microsoft Solitaire? Was getting them and now it seems they stopped. af141dd5-4301-4e5e-a4d9-c3472af85c42 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Gary Pignone, Jun 4, 2023.

1. Gary Pignone
    Gary Pignone Guest

What happened to reward points on Solitaire. Was getting them, but now it seems like they...

What happened to the reward points on Microsoft Solitaire? Was getting them and now it seems they stopped.

:)

Gary Pignone, Jun 4, 2023
  2. Wille M. Win User

What happened to reward points on Solitaire. Was getting them, but now it seems like they stopped giving them?

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there.

I'm an Independent advisor and I'm here to help you with your concern.

- Check your device for any app updates. For steps on how to check for updates, take a look: https://microsoftcasualgames.zendesk.com/hc/en-...

- Check your Level within each Solitaire classic game mode (Klondike, Spider, FreeCell, Pyramid, or TriPeaks) on the Main Menu. Make sure at least one of them is Level 5 or higher.

- Play and win any of the classic Solitaire games (Klondike, Spider, FreeCell, Pyramid, or TriPeaks).

Check the article info: https://microsoftcasualgames.zendesk.com/hc/en-...

NOTE: Only classic Solitaire games are eligible to earn Solitaire Rewards. Winning games in other parts of Microsoft Solitaire will not earn Weekly Reward Stamps.

These include: Daily Challenges and Events and Star Club.

If you still need help, I kindly recommend that you contact Microsoft Solitaire support: https://microsoftcasualgames.zendesk.com/hc/en-...

Let me know if you have any questions. I'll be happy to clarify it.

It was a pleasure interacting with you on this thread. Have a great weekend! :)
  3. ManmadeFever1 Win User

Daily Challenge Coins Missing and Calendar Clitch!

No, I'm not. And now I can't go back to redo March for solitaire., And all my January ones are missing too. Majhongg works great, but solitaire....I have done all the updates and it seems like every time you do an update for solitaire, all the points
    go missing.
  4. ShaunPerry Win User

All Gamestation Stores To Become Game Stores According To Report.

Even though Gamestation are part of the 'big chain' I prefer them because of the indie store feel. It seems sooooooo much more relaxed and casual.

If Gamestation does go, what will happen with the rewards card? Got tons of points on mine.
  5. optimus 1 Win User

AFTER BEGGING I SHALL RECIEVE

This thread seems like a continuation from a previous thread...anyhow, i think i can piece together the problem... You've been waiting for your points to transfer from the rewards program and it takes forever?... I've gotten points from them in the past
    in a timely manner, matter of fact i get monthly updates emailed to me letting me know what my status is, specials, how to get more points, etc.... Not sure if this is tied to bing rewards but if you're not satisfied with the program then i suggest giving
    that a try instead.
  6. Njal the Blue Win User

microsoft points disappearing

You will get emailed a 5x5 code. That's what happened when I redeemed rewards points.
Thema:

1. What happened to reward points on Solitaire. Was getting them, but now it seems like they... - Similar Threads - happened reward points

2. How do I get rid of the happening now tab on my friends list

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I get rid of the happening now tab on my friends list: How do I get rid of the happening now tab on my friends list, my xbox just updated now there is a massive tab on my friends list that looks horrible and is pretty pointless, can't find a way to...
  3. Happening now tab is very bad but that’s not the worst problem!

in XboX Insiders
    Happening now tab is very bad but that’s not the worst problem!: Nobody is talking about how the friends in games tab is completely gone now. I used this a lot to quickly see which friends were on what games and now my whole experience has been downgraded...
  4. "Happening Now" tab is bad design and should be removed.

in XboX Insiders
    "Happening Now" tab is bad design and should be removed.: This change provide NO extra information, functionality, engagement, or usefulness. It's just a duplicate of what is already on the left side of my screen and is completely superfluous. The only...
  5. Can we get the option to shut off the what's happening tab any friend I wanna see is...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can we get the option to shut off the what's happening tab any friend I wanna see is...: The happening now feature used to be easy to ignore b9f9161d-405c-42e9-8b3b-4f184a5d05b8
  6. New “Happening Now” Tab is Terrible

in XboX Insiders
    New “Happening Now” Tab is Terrible: This new tab is atrociously bad. Not only does it now cover half of the screen, but it also removes the clock off of the screen as well. The “Happening Now” tab was something I barely even used...
  7. What happened to Friends In Game?

in XboX Insiders
    What happened to Friends In Game?: Don’t tell me they replaced it with Happening Now I want to play games my friends are playing, not join a party submitted by /u/NaturalPreference445 [link] [comments]
  8. What is happening with the Microsoft Rewards app?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What is happening with the Microsoft Rewards app?: Ive read the rumours that the Xbox Rewards app on console is being discountinued. Is this true? I also saw the screenshot of the app giving the message about it. Any information?...
  9. What happened to the rewards tab on Xbox on PC?

in XBoX on Windows
    What happened to the rewards tab on Xbox on PC?: What happened to the rewards tab on Xbox on PC? It disappeared yesterday, and good luck in trying to get help from support. 86581407-c8a8-42da-b62c-6c21e14bdb24
  10. Mexico Region: What is going to happen to My Reward Points and My VIP Gems?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Mexico Region: What is going to happen to My Reward Points and My VIP Gems?: Hello: My Xbox Live account, and hence the currency used, is set to the Mexico region and I would like to know what is going to happen to my VIP Gems and Reward points, once the transition is...