what happened to my silver level?

Discus and support what happened to my silver level? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I was up to the second destination on silver level and getting collection items. Last time the system was down for a while I lost my silver access... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ZonatedBulb9657, Dec 17, 2017.

  1. what happened to my silver level?


    I was up to the second destination on silver level and getting collection items. Last time the system was down for a while I lost my silver access from Mexico onwards although it has registered that I have collected all bronze collections. I am now playing
    at bronze levels but getting no collection items at all. GET REAL!!!!! How do you expect us to play and enjoy when we aren't getting the full program access?

    :)
     
    ZonatedBulb9657, Dec 17, 2017
    #1
  2. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest
    What happened to Xbox LIVE silver?

    It does kinda but not as silver

    It is now called xbox free account

    It just means you don't have gold
     
    ngocphi, Dec 17, 2017
    #2
  3. Skuloiet
    Skuloiet Guest
    What happened to Xbox LIVE silver?

    My question is exactly that: What happened to Xbox LIVE Silver? Does it still exist? I'd like to know.
     
    Skuloiet, Dec 17, 2017
    #3
  4. ngocphi Win User

    What happened to Xbox LIVE silver?

    It does kinda but not as silver

    It is now called xbox free account

    It just means you don't have gold
  5. Jigster01 Win User

    Bronze,Sliver or Gold?

    If my character has got a low level then bronze but if my characters got a decent level then silver.
  6. BizarroMantis Win User

    what's the best ring in game?

    No...you can only wear one ring at a time.

    And no...it doesn't matter what the ring is made of.

    I have a plain silver ring that has the best enchantment....80% faster magika regeneration. I just happened to find it in a shop and bought it. It's much better than any enchantment I can do at my low level.
  7. McFragPants Win User

    Infections

    Any news on what happens if you download it?

    I'm tempted to try it on my silver account
  8. xCHEMISTx Win User

    What level are you?

    I'm levelling my Alteration by transmuting iron ore into silver and silver into gold. Just find a mine with heaps of iron ore and your set.
Thema:

what happened to my silver level?

Loading...
  1. what happened to my silver level? - Similar Threads - happened silver level

  2. What would happen if I redeemed the disc to digital and destroyed the disc?

    in XboX Insiders
    What would happen if I redeemed the disc to digital and destroyed the disc?: I wanna know just in case in the future a disc stops working. submitted by /u/Serious_Revolution77 [link] [comments]
  3. Got the Disc to Digital Info but now nothing happens

    in XboX Insiders
    Got the Disc to Digital Info but now nothing happens: Hey there, i got the D2D Info (had Andromeda Disc in the Drive) and pressed the More Info Box. Thats all i was doing. Now i have time for this, but wen i insert a Disc , like Andromeda, nothing...
  4. Any updates happened to the full library?

    in XboX Insiders
    Any updates happened to the full library?: I dont know if there is an update or not but i cant see all my games i have in the full library. If there has been an update can it be reversed or something? I did try log off and log on, console...
  5. What happened to AutoHDR on Xbox Series consoles?

    in XboX Insiders
    What happened to AutoHDR on Xbox Series consoles?: I realise it is not the same as the real thing - but why for example can I play Space Marine 2(a game which does not have native HDR) on a PS5 pro or a PC and force "HDR" at system level? On PC...
  6. Is this supposed to happen on my Xbox?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is this supposed to happen on my Xbox?: When I launch a game on my Xbox with hdr on it freezes my screen and I have to restart the Xbox for it to fix it and it doesn’t do it on my other consoles submitted by /u/Temporary-Degree1863...
  7. Would anyone happen to know how to do this

    in XboX Insiders
    Would anyone happen to know how to do this: I was scrolling online the other day and I found that the highlight color for the Xbox guide on game activity tab/section was highlighted for them but it‘s not highlight not for me, would anyone...
  8. Any idea why this happens when I start games

    in XboX Insiders
    Any idea why this happens when I start games: I have a picture but it won’t let me attach it. the cursor from microsoft edge shows up on my screen when I launch games, it goes away once I clear cache. I don’t have a mouse plugged in and it...
  9. Series S problems don't know why it's happening

    in XboX Insiders
    Series S problems don't know why it's happening: Hi, I have problem that my full library won't load as well as Microsoft store In full library there's a circle spining for ever and in the store there's a message "There's been an error" "load...
  10. What is happening with Play History Feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    What is happening with Play History Feature?: Few hours ago, Play History came back and nothing really changed. I assumed some bugs were fix i dont know but today, it just disappears on my home page again. I refresh my home screen, restarted...