What happened to my order?

Discus and support What happened to my order? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; This will be sort of complicating. I ordered an elite controller from Xbox design labs on 3/8/23 and it took the money out of my card right away. The... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Jesus Mendez1, Mar 15, 2023.

1. What happened to my order?

This will be sort of complicating. I ordered an elite controller from Xbox design labs on 3/8/23 and it took the money out of my card right away. The address was right and so was the card. But a few days later I remembered the email that was connected to my account wasn’t an email I had access to anymore. And design labs said it would send an email for confirmation or something like that. So I changed the email as the order was “processing” and I thought it’d be okay, that I would get another confirmation email but I didn’t receive anything. and on the morning of 3/14/23 I checked the design labs for my order and it said “you have no placed orders” then I go and check if my Payment method and billing address then those were gone too. So I payed for my controller and my order just disappears.

:)

Jesus Mendez1, Mar 15, 2023
  2. StevenK_M Win User

Hello Jesus Mendez1,

Thanks for reaching out to Microsoft Community.

We're sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you. We understand how concerning this could be and how urgent this matter is.

Before anything else, we would like to inform you that we only have limited access of resources in regard with order-related concerns. With that being said, it would be best to get in touch with the designated support team who best handles this particular issue and could look into your order.

Please contact the live support team through Contact us | Xbox Support for real-time assistance and further options.

We appreciate your understanding and cooperation.

Kind regards,

StevenK
  3. Jesus Mendez1 Win User

I’ve tried contacting support and it asked me for my order number so I gave it to them, i even provided a screenshot of the order number, then I got an email saying that they need my order number again. I contacted my bank they said they couldn’t dispute the transaction because it went through “perfectly”. But if it went through perfectly then why is my order not popping up anymore?
  4. JohanWerkmästar Win User

Ebon Flintlock from Insider Stream on April 16

Well, my order history is empty and I do happen to be a PC-Player. What should I do?
  5. Red KillMachine Win User

What happened to my DLC!!!!!

Don't know, I have not bought a dlc for any game since map pack one in blops. I think dlc for the most part is a waist of money and I prefer a smaller map rotation while playing. I still have my previous dlc's for other games and have never lost them.
  6. TheSilverShield Win User

What happened to my gun?

[quote user="WoodyPraz"]

me and my friends didnt have a problam with the game untill we went for the
    cursed bane one friend lost like three orange things i lost a mod and we r waiting for a new friend that just tried it so

[/quote]

Which is in an area with
    Rats
    who can steal from your inventory, that might explain your missing items.
Thema:

1. What happened to my order? - Similar Threads - happened order

2. How do I get in touch with the XBOX people? What happened to my ORDER?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get in touch with the XBOX people? What happened to my ORDER?: I had a bluetooth problem with my xbox design lab controller and was unable to fix it after several attempts at different methods. So I applied for exchange and sent my XBOX controller via email...
  3. xbox series x booting up and after 20 secs it shuts off tv screen stays black nothing happens

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox series x booting up and after 20 secs it shuts off tv screen stays black nothing happens: Hello microsoft i have a problem with my xbox it's really frustating because i only have mine for a few months i always trusted xbox and now this happens on a brand new console that i paid a lot...
  4. Right when you think you got it and it won't happen to you you get humbled real quick

in XboX Insiders
    Right when you think you got it and it won't happen to you you get humbled real quick: Check out this clip! ttvmochajoby streaming Fortnite! https://clips.twitch.tv/NastyDaintyBubbleteaNerfRedBlaster-F-FUYXJw1dShtS-U submitted by /u/Rare_Performance_347 [link] [comments]
  5. i was banned while defending myself from a hostile guy but when i report him nothing happens

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    i was banned while defending myself from a hostile guy but when i report him nothing happens: i've had conflict with a few guys for a couple months now, but they haven't been annoying for a while, until earlier today. I had forgotten to block his main account as he always uses an alt for...
  6. What would happen if i put windows on a ssd then put that ssd in my xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    What would happen if i put windows on a ssd then put that ssd in my xbox: So I am planning on attempting to run windows on an xbox and install windows on in xbox but I want to know the risks. 8272ca3a-fc69-4f48-823b-9e1bbca58bcb
  7. What is happening ? Xbox launcher wont load

in XBoX Accessibility
    What is happening ? Xbox launcher wont load: Xbox wouldn't update and open so I tried to investigate what happened and tried to repair it through the app setting. Went into my file and notice window apps that should be located there so i...
  8. i keep getting an error "oops. not sure what happened there. Please try again later' when...

in XBoX on Windows
    i keep getting an error "oops. not sure what happened there. Please try again later' when...: i keep getting an error "oops. not sure what happened there. Please try again later' when trying to purchase vc on nba 2k24 aa5e9bf4-c75d-42b9-903c-f2e207433285
  9. What happens to the RMA/warranty process when a new controller comes out?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What happens to the RMA/warranty process when a new controller comes out?: I currently own an Xbox Wireless controller (model 1914 (Series)), and it's having drift on its right thumbstick. I was wondering if it would be wise to hold off on a warranty replacement until...
  10. Xbox new friends hud (happening now area) 4/2/24

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox new friends hud (happening now area) 4/2/24: Happening now area should be in a its own tab not with my friends list, this new update make the friends list tab way too big, also to be honest no one will really look at it, most people will...