What happened to my Jigsaw Gold?

Discus and support What happened to my Jigsaw Gold? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I had over 70,000 gold, but now only 1800 shows. I've completed most of the collections now showing as NEW! I've had freeze-up too! Solved it only by... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ItchySuperset88, Jul 23, 2017.

  1. What happened to my Jigsaw Gold?


    I had over 70,000 gold, but now only 1800 shows. I've completed most of the collections now showing as NEW!

    I've had freeze-up too! Solved it only by going to Refresh about a dozen times for each puzzle. Damn annoying!

    :)
     
    ItchySuperset88, Jul 23, 2017
    #1
  2. microsoft games

    what happened to taptiles and Microsoft Jigsaw
     
    SupineCurve1506, Jul 23, 2017
    #2
  3. Charlene1950
    Charlene1950 Guest
    Microsoft Jigsaw

    Several of my selected puzzle groups in Microsoft Jigsaw disappeared from my collection. What could have happened to them?
     
    Charlene1950, Jul 23, 2017
    #3
  4. OK Fowl Win User

    What happened to my Microsoft Jigsaw balance?

  5. OK Fowl Win User

    what happened to my gold

    HI,

    Have you seen this Sticky?

    https://forums.xbox.com/en-US/thread/95020137-0646-48be-82bc-e79c90f3d9f9
  6. Charlie_B Win User

    Lost game progress

    I have Microsoft Jigsaw installed on both my desktop and laptop computer. On the laptop, it shows that I haven't completed all the Jigsaw Jam puzzles. On the desktop, they show as being completed. The gold score is the same on both computers.

    What can I do to get the game back in sync on both computers?
  7. Misses Quinzel Win User

    What happened to my fireworks jigsaw puzzle collection?

    Hey there, Olivers!

    I'm sorry to see any issues with Jigsaw! Have you ensured that it did download? It might still be sitting in the Collections section waiting to download.

    If it's showing as downloaded, can you provide a screenshot of both the Collections screen showing that and the My Puzzles section that shows it's not installed? We'll be able to look at our next steps from there. :)

    --------------------------------------



    Xbox Forums Staff



    Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines and if you're a member of the Xbox Insider Program, check out the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Insider Program troubleshooting.
  8. Gamer0364 Win User

    loss of Jigsaw premium features

    I'm now in the same boat. I purchased the premium Jigsaw features a week ago, and today my premium features disappeared. Will try my luck with support and see what happens.
Thema:

What happened to my Jigsaw Gold?

Loading...
  1. What happened to my Jigsaw Gold? - Similar Threads - happened Jigsaw Gold

  2. What would happen if I redeemed the disc to digital and destroyed the disc?

    in XboX Insiders
    What would happen if I redeemed the disc to digital and destroyed the disc?: I wanna know just in case in the future a disc stops working. submitted by /u/Serious_Revolution77 [link] [comments]
  3. Got the Disc to Digital Info but now nothing happens

    in XboX Insiders
    Got the Disc to Digital Info but now nothing happens: Hey there, i got the D2D Info (had Andromeda Disc in the Drive) and pressed the More Info Box. Thats all i was doing. Now i have time for this, but wen i insert a Disc , like Andromeda, nothing...
  4. Any updates happened to the full library?

    in XboX Insiders
    Any updates happened to the full library?: I dont know if there is an update or not but i cant see all my games i have in the full library. If there has been an update can it be reversed or something? I did try log off and log on, console...
  5. What happened to AutoHDR on Xbox Series consoles?

    in XboX Insiders
    What happened to AutoHDR on Xbox Series consoles?: I realise it is not the same as the real thing - but why for example can I play Space Marine 2(a game which does not have native HDR) on a PS5 pro or a PC and force "HDR" at system level? On PC...
  6. Is this supposed to happen on my Xbox?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is this supposed to happen on my Xbox?: When I launch a game on my Xbox with hdr on it freezes my screen and I have to restart the Xbox for it to fix it and it doesn’t do it on my other consoles submitted by /u/Temporary-Degree1863...
  7. Would anyone happen to know how to do this

    in XboX Insiders
    Would anyone happen to know how to do this: I was scrolling online the other day and I found that the highlight color for the Xbox guide on game activity tab/section was highlighted for them but it‘s not highlight not for me, would anyone...
  8. Any idea why this happens when I start games

    in XboX Insiders
    Any idea why this happens when I start games: I have a picture but it won’t let me attach it. the cursor from microsoft edge shows up on my screen when I launch games, it goes away once I clear cache. I don’t have a mouse plugged in and it...
  9. Series S problems don't know why it's happening

    in XboX Insiders
    Series S problems don't know why it's happening: Hi, I have problem that my full library won't load as well as Microsoft store In full library there's a circle spining for ever and in the store there's a message "There's been an error" "load...
  10. What is happening with Play History Feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    What is happening with Play History Feature?: Few hours ago, Play History came back and nothing really changed. I assumed some bugs were fix i dont know but today, it just disappears on my home page again. I refresh my home screen, restarted...