what happened to my gold

Discus and support what happened to my gold in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Somehow my gold bars went from 30000 to 12000 since yesterday and my puzzle collections went down to about a fourth of what I had yesterday including... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BlurryBark900, Jul 24, 2017.

  1. what happened to my gold


    Somehow my gold bars went from 30000 to 12000 since yesterday and my puzzle collections went down to about a fourth of what I had yesterday including the one I was currently working on?

    :)
     
    BlurryBark900, Jul 24, 2017
    #1
  2. What happened to my Jigsaw Gold?

    I had over 70,000 gold, but now only 1800 shows. I've completed most of the collections now showing as NEW!

    I've had freeze-up too! Solved it only by going to Refresh about a dozen times for each puzzle. Damn annoying!
     
    ItchySuperset88, Jul 24, 2017
    #2
  3. Where are my puzzles?

    What happened to all my puzzles I got using my gold and haven't solved yet?
     
    WarpedBlowfish9, Jul 24, 2017
    #3
  4. OK Fowl
    OK Fowl Guest

    what happened to my gold

    OK Fowl, Jul 24, 2017
    #4
  5. OK Fowl Win User

    what happened to my gold

    HI,

    Have you seen this Sticky?

    https://forums.xbox.com/en-US/thread/95020137-0646-48be-82bc-e79c90f3d9f9
  6. robertojm29 Win User

    What happens with xbox gold

    or as I try some hours before and after, and still not working
  7. dempup Win User

    What Happened to Gold Acc

    Hi there! Regarding payment issues, get in touch with support @ https://support.com/contact-us. Hopefully they can solve it for you.
  8. Miss Bijoux Win User

    What happens with xbox gold

    Hey there Roberto!

    Are you able to try making that purchase on Xbox.com? If that doesn't work, can you provide us with a screenshot of the exact promotion you are trying to obtain? You can also reach out to our
    phone or chat support teams to see if they can find any issue with your account to double check.

    Keep us posted! :)

    --------------------------------------



    Xbox Forums Staff



    Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines and
    if you're a member of the Xbox Insider Program, check out the Xbox Insider Program Forums for help with Insider Program
    troubleshooting.
  9. Smwutches Win User

    What Happened to Gold Acc

    I'm going to assume the game you can't download is the Xbox 360 Games with Gold game. If so, nothing has changed. In order to download backwards compatible content, the system requires a valid payment method on file. The One/website do not see the Microsoft
    account balance as a valid payment option for 360 content so you have to have a credit card/Paypal on file for those purchases, even if they are free, or the purchase has to be made from a 360 console.
Thema:

what happened to my gold

Loading...
  1. what happened to my gold - Similar Threads - happened gold

  2. What would happen if I redeemed the disc to digital and destroyed the disc?

    in XboX Insiders
    What would happen if I redeemed the disc to digital and destroyed the disc?: I wanna know just in case in the future a disc stops working. submitted by /u/Serious_Revolution77 [link] [comments]
  3. Got the Disc to Digital Info but now nothing happens

    in XboX Insiders
    Got the Disc to Digital Info but now nothing happens: Hey there, i got the D2D Info (had Andromeda Disc in the Drive) and pressed the More Info Box. Thats all i was doing. Now i have time for this, but wen i insert a Disc , like Andromeda, nothing...
  4. Any updates happened to the full library?

    in XboX Insiders
    Any updates happened to the full library?: I dont know if there is an update or not but i cant see all my games i have in the full library. If there has been an update can it be reversed or something? I did try log off and log on, console...
  5. What happened to AutoHDR on Xbox Series consoles?

    in XboX Insiders
    What happened to AutoHDR on Xbox Series consoles?: I realise it is not the same as the real thing - but why for example can I play Space Marine 2(a game which does not have native HDR) on a PS5 pro or a PC and force "HDR" at system level? On PC...
  6. what happened to my 9 year gold badge? I have never stoped having my gold account?

    in XBoX Accessibility
    what happened to my 9 year gold badge? I have never stoped having my gold account?: for over 9 years i have had my xbox gold here recently i noticed by year badge is disappeared, please help me. 7104981c-edd6-42ae-9457-7bc0373f7a96
  7. I have an xbox 360 and once gold is removed what happens to minecraft

    in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I have an xbox 360 and once gold is removed what happens to minecraft: I have an xbox 360 and I want to play minecraft xbox 360 edition online with my cousin who is far away and does YT. Will I be able to do so for free when xbox gold is removed or will the core...
  8. What will happen if I cancel my Xbox Live Gold subscription that I got from a prepaid card?

    in XBoX on Windows
    What will happen if I cancel my Xbox Live Gold subscription that I got from a prepaid card?: Hi, I recently redeemed a Xbox Live Gold subscription prepaid card and was planning on upgrading it to Ultimate for 1$, or trying to convert it to 4 months of game pass which I had heard from...
  9. What happen if i have game pass and gold, but I want the game pass ultimate on pc?

    in XBoX on Consoles
    What happen if i have game pass and gold, but I want the game pass ultimate on pc?: Well I have 3 months of gamepass and 3 months of xbox libe gold, but I dont gamepass ultimate, if I bouy gamepass ultimate for 3 moths will They merge and I would get 6 months of gold and gamepass...
  10. Someone know Whittier happen with my Xbox Live gold account?

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Someone know Whittier happen with my Xbox Live gold account?: yesterday i write a code to have 12 months of gold but Noé i try to use it but i can't 6ec08589-3df2-468b-817d-6984c5d48081